GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
    in 2 deep,

Do I send this for both account Virgin (MBNA) and MBNA?

I said they where going after my virgin account which was right...I am just confusing the issue.

They are threatening legal for both accounts so I should send the litigation letter to them both? That's right isn't it? I have already sent the threat O Gram to both and now this letter (above) is the next step?

I think I am now getting to grips with confusing myself :-)
    Yes........ send to both
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      Yes........ send to both
      Thanks I2D

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        UPDATE ON NEXT CATALOGUE

Sent CCA to the Boss and it is

So, sending the TP Template today to Moorcroft. I am presuming it should be Moorcroft or is it Next I send it to? My minds blank today! Need sleep.....

Comment

UPDATE ON NEXT CATALOGUE

So, sending the TP Template today to Moorcroft. I am presuming it should be Moorcroft or is it Next I send it to? My minds blank today! Need sleep.....
          Who wrote to you last ?.......
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

UPDATE HALIFAX/WESCOT/ROBINSON WAY LIMITED

Sent account in dispute letter to Robinson Way Limited on 24 April

Robinson Way Limited replied 3 May 2012 to say they will make the necessary enquiries and let me know the outcome in due course.

Wanted payments, obviously...

waiting for a reply.

Comment

Moorcroft. I know it should be Moorcroft! Im being very dizzy today after little sleep I2D.

Comment

UPDATE - EGG/BARCLAYCARD

After several demands and threats from Barclaycard after me writing to them regarding CCA being

They have said it will be passed to Credit Solutions Limited.

I have ignored them. Will wait for something, if anything from Credit Solutions and go from there.

Comment

UPDATE ON NEXT CATALOGUE

Moorcroft. I know it should be Moorcroft! Im being very dizzy today after little sleep I2D.
                  Send to Moorcroft..........

Comment

UPDATE - MBNA /BRITANNICA RECOVERIES SARL / MOORGATE / ARDEN CREDIT MANAGEMENT

CCA received from MBNA and the Boss said - MBNA sold to BRITANNICA RECOVERIES SARL / MOORGATE and have passed to ARDEN.

12 April 2012 - Letter - FINAL DEMAND threatened legal action

4 May 2012 - Sent them Threat by Creditor - Threat O Gram Before Action.

14 May 2012 - Letter back that they are instructing their solicitors to advise the next step if not contacted them in 5 days AND they are investigating my comments and a full response will be sent soon.

16 May 2012 - Letter saying they understand the reason for my complaint is the lack of documentation providing validation of the debt outstanding.MOORGATE LOAN SERVICING have contacted MBNA who will provide the relevant documentation. In the meantime none payment is not acceptable and to contact them to avoid further action.

22 May 2012 - Sent them the next step of Threat of Litigation template.
                    Last edited by Flossy; 23 May 2012, 17:12. Reason: typo

Comment

Send to Moorcroft..........
                      I was just testing you I2D... Got to keep you on the ball...

Comment

UPDATE - CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD

They sent the CCA back which was

Sent the PT template

Received a reply saying it was (which it isn't)

Haven't heard from them since 26 January 2012.

Comment

UPDATE - MINT / SHOOSMITHS SOLICITORS

Sent the £1 PO for the CCA and they sent it back 3 times due to no signature on the letter. Never had the CCA back.

passed to Shoosmiths solicitors - letter FROM THEM 4 April 2012 informing me that they have taken over the account and to contact them in 7 days.

The next letter off them 14 April 2012 saying they have not been able to contact me by phone, therefore they want me to ring them to sort out how I will be paying this debt.

23 April 2012 Letter from Shoosmiths - please treat as notice that unless an agreement is reached within 14 days we are instructed to issue a claim in the County Court for recovery.

In 2 Deep advised

------------>Account Sold whilst in Dispute

letter was sent 25 April

Reply just received dated 8th May 2012

"We refer to the above matter and further to your letter dated 23 April 2012, the contents of which have been noted.

Please note that we have referred your letter to our client and will respond fully once we have received a response from them"

Await reply.

Comment

UPDATE YORKSHIRE BANK CC / CABOT

Requested CCA - Received and the Boss said it was confusing but

Replied with usual template of debt being UE.

Letter back 13 March 2012 - They believe that the CCA is But, they will go back to the Yorkshire Bank, the original lender in order to obtain a further copy.

2 April 2012 - Cabot reply - Due to me questioning the legibiliy of the CCA supplied, they will go back to the Yorkshire Bank to attempt to "obtain a clearer copy". It continues - We have now been advised that "the copy supplied is the BEST COPY they hold. There is no OTHER COPY to forward to you".(now this made me laugh)

This has now been left as is it for now...

Comment

That now is the end of my list on this thread !! Will move back to my other thread of Creation and SCS the great sofa company that will be sure to have your sofa delivered and collapse!

Comment

UPDATE - VIRGIN (MBNA)/ BRITANNICA RECOVERIES SARL /MOORGATE / ARDEN CREDIT MANAGEMENT[/COLOR]

VIRGIN - sold to BRITANNICA RECOVERIES SARL / MOORGATE and have passed to ARDEN.

VIRGIN (MBNA) - They did not return a CCA.

3 April 2012 - letter off Arden writing to confirm that none payment on the account is not acceptable, etc.

They have written to me several times threatening house calls

4 May 2012 - Sent them Threat by Creditor - Threat O Gram Before Action .

14 May 2012- Letter back from Arden that thanked for my letter of 1 May 2012 they are investigating the comments that I have raised.

16 May 2012 - Letter from MOORGATE referring to recent correspondence and that the reason for my complaint is the lack of documentation providing the validation of the debt outstanding and have contacted VIRGIN (MBNA)who will provide the relevant information. To avoid any further action contact Arden Credit Management.
                                Last edited by Flossy; 23 May 2012, 16:51. Reason: forgot heading

Comment

Working...
                                X