GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
    Thanks In 2 Deep. They seem to be trying to go after the VIRGIN (MBNA) debt! They didn't reply to my CCA sent with the rest on 19th January 2012.

They did send a CCA for the MBNA account which as I have said the Boss deemed UE.

The letters all contradict each other...

I sent the Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action[/B][/URL] to ARDEN for both accounts on 4th May 2012. So, I need to send another one?
    OK send this then-----> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      Thank you. I will do that one and send off tomorrow. Should I send for just the VIRGIN (MBNA) account? The letter off ARDEN has only put that account number on their letter or should I do for both?

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        Not having a CCA doesn't stop them from using the services of a DCA and/or selling the debt, it'll stop them from getting a CCJ against you though!

Have you asked Gilly about this?
        I havent miss 'naughty swear lady' I havent heard anything back from them Gilly as yet. I will email and ask her. I think they should give me the £24 or so they owe as that would go towards my stamp collection for all my letters

Thank you for making me laugh and spitting my coffee at the PC screen earlier... Had to wipe that and I only have one good hand!!!

Comment

Sorry I said they are going after my VIRGIN (MBNA) Account more than then other MBNA ... They are going after both but, mostly my MBNA account with the legal side. MBNA sent CCA and the Boss :niddy deemed but, VIRGIN (MBNA) didn't sent a CCA.

Sorry for the mix up... Its complicated with having them both and them sending joined, then separate letters, etc.

So, should I send the legal litigation letter to both VIRGIN (MBNA) and MBNA? Sorry also for being thick today!!!!

Comment

IF/BOSS

Can someone let me know what to do with the 2 cases of MBNA and with Creation please?

NOTE: Creation posts moved to the SCS & Creation loan thread as there were replies there ---> SCS Creation Loan - allaboutFORUMS

I need to answer Creation today and want to get the letter to MBNA/Virgin off today...

PLEASE?

Last edited by Flowerpower; 22 May 2012, 13:00. Reason: Inserting note re posts moved

Comment

IF/BOSS

Can someone let me know what to do with the 2 cases of MBNA and with Creation please?

I need to answer Creation today and want to get the letter to MBNA/Virgin off today...

PLEASE?

Hiya Flossy, think you mean I2D/BOSS

Wish I could help but they are the experts.

Best wishes
              IF...x
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                Hiya Flossy, think you mean I2D/BOSS

Wish I could help but they are the experts.

Best wishes
                IF...x
                Its your fault as I was reading the other post with your name...

I knew who I meant! My dizzy star needs updating to Flossy 'Moron'

Thanks for the reply though IF

x

Comment

Its your fault as I was reading the other post with your name...

I knew who I meant! My dizzy star needs updating to Flossy 'Moron'

Thanks for the reply though IF

x
                  No worries

If...x

Comment

Flower,

I have asked PlanB (MisterMiss) and have got her out of bed to answer me...

I hope your well?

I haven't had any replies from the Boss or In 2 deep since I posted a few days ago .. Have they gone on holiday or is in 2 deep in the cupboard with the Boss???

Comment

No worries

If...x
                      You've changed your picture.... It looks like me in the mornings!

Comment

You've changed your picture.... It looks like me in the mornings!

Comment

Actually thinking about it its far better looking than me in the mornings.... Dont have no mirrors in the house for no reasons IF x

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                            Send the letter to whoever is threatening legal action, i.e. the DCA writing to you, not MBNA or Virgin as such.
                            They are all threatening me ;-)

I know to send to Arden but I got confused with the saying it was VIRGIN (MBNA) that where chasing me more.. It was the other way around and MBNA that they are chasing more.

They are both chasing for the money and one has a UE CCA and the other NO CCA.

Have already sent a threat O gram and will now send as a joint thing to Arden as the Litigation template.

Unless anyone tells me any different...

Comment

Im confused today as you can see.... I think I need more meds... Or maybe some SLEEP!!!!!!!! :-)

Comment

in 2 deep,

Do I send this for both account Virgin (MBNA) and MBNA?

I said they where going after my virgin account which was right...I am just confusing the issue.

They are threatening legal for both accounts so I should send the litigation letter to them both? That's right isn't it? I have already sent the threat O Gram to both and now this letter (above) is the next step?

I think I am now getting to grips with confusing myself :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X