GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Yes, it is the MBNA account!

Is there more than one? Not virgin, lets keep that as virgin (the above is virgin anyway)
    Your confusing me now!

Stop being naughty Boss....

MBNA is the same as virgin but 2 separate a/c's and 2 different amounts owing (Vigin the biggest) Dont comment!

MBNA replied to CCA and you said UE and Virgin didst reply but both have gone to Arden. So, are they different letters?

Comment

Ok

Send one letter with both account numbers on. Send the template as detailed in last post.

See, easy when you spell it out in short messages. The long ones makes it hard to follow

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok

Send one letter with both account numbers on. Send the template as detailed in last post.

See, easy when you spell it out in short messages. The long ones makes it hard to follow

Why didnt you just say that in the first place!

Ive got things off to Gilly by the way and just need to send a few details by email.. Im waiting for her to finish reading my medical history!

Comment

Had a letter off Creation today for the nice sofa I have with stitching undone but at least not collapsed completed like the last one..

They say that they will knock off all their annual charges (hasnt been a year and had 4) if I pay the amount out right. They waffle on (bit like me) about SCS say I wont let them replace the 3/4 of it that would need re covering as they cant get hold of me and then they say in the same paragraph that SCS says there isnt a fault with the sofa!!!!

A lots of

Should I write another letter to ?????Ive run out of people to write to!!!!

Comment

Hi,

Hope everyone is well.

I have still got the Creation letter to deal with as detailed above. They said they would investigate it with SCS and that they say the furniture just needs recovering and its not a manufacturing issue!

Update on EGG - Now BARCLAYCARD

Previously - They replied to CCA dated 30 January and the Boss said it was UE.

3 February they said they had completed their obligations under section 78.

29 March They wrote again to let me know that they had not received any payments from me and that we had a reduced repayment plan with me that payments would reach them every month (dont remember that!!!)and that now the full amount is now due.

1 May Which says that I have not complied with the recent Default Notice and the outstanding balance is now due and not paying this will accrue interest.

Just checked my documents and no letters have been sent to them apart from the CCA in January!Should this have been followed up with a CCA not UE letter?

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
              Should I write another letter to ?????Ive run out of people to write to!!!!
              I think it's high time you went right to the top, ie the CEO's of both companies and also copy in Trading Standards and also send an email to a few press associations, such as Sky/BBC and actually mention this in your senior complaint.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HALIFAX / WESCOT - Sent £1 PO for CCA which Wescot wouldnt accept and sent it back a few times saying that they were not the creditors for this account and to make it payable to Halifax even though they are the ones who take payments, etc for your account with their own new account no...

Its now been passed to Robinson Way Limited Debt Collectors. They have sent 2 letters. 28.3.12 - FORMAL DEMAND FOR PAYMENT. Saying that their client has authorised them to recover the full amount owed or they will start court action.

Next letter from them 6.4.12 - NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED. That the debt is in their hands to collect and to call them or further action may be taken to collect the full amount.

----------->Account Sold whilst in Dispute

UPDATE - above In 2 Deep advised me on. (Thanks In 2 Deep);-) sent 25 April 2012. No reply yet.

Comment

Update on EGG - Now BARCLAYCARD

Just checked my documents and no letters have been sent to them apart from the CCA in January!Should this have been followed up with a CCA not UE letter?
                  Ignore this

Comment

UPDATE - above In 2 Deep advised me on. (Thanks In 2 Deep);-) sent 25 April 2012. No reply yet.
                    Ok thanks - let us know if and when they respond.

Comment

I think it's high time you went right to the top, ie the CEO's of both companies and also copy in Trading Standards and also send an email to a few press associations, such as Sky/BBC and actually mention this in your senior complaint.

I contacted TS - Useless and told to contact consumer direct - Useless.
                      Contacted CEO and threatened all you have said and he ignored the letter and got some after sale boy to deal with it which was we will recover your sofa and the dip in it looks okay from the PICTURES taken from the upholsters MOBILE CAMERA!

I am sure that I was told that someone maybe on the site works within the press????? Maybe they could help with advice or more?

Comment

Ignore this
                        Even if they are writing threatening formal action?

Comment

Next is NEXT CATALOGUE - They have got MOORCROFT GROUP PLC involved and are threatening legal action.

Is that possible for a catalogue?

Comment

I contacted TS - Useless and told to contact consumer direct - Useless.
                            Contacted CEO and threatened all you have said and he ignored the letter and got some after sale boy to deal with it which was we will recover your sofa and the dip in it looks okay from the PICTURES taken from the upholsters MOBILE CAMERA!

I am sure that I was told that someone maybe on the site works within the press????? Maybe they could help with advice or more?
                            I think, if you're not shy of exposure, then you could contact one of our forum members?

Chris Choi..... ITN Consumer Affairs correspondent. Any use to you?

If not I know a few peeps from BBC and in particular Watchdog. Otherwise planB is the person you need

Comment

Even if they are writing threatening formal action?
                              but they're in default. Ignore them (let them make threats!)

Comment

Next is NEXT CATALOGUE - They have got MOORCROFT GROUP PLC involved and are threatening legal action.

Is that possible for a catalogue?
                                yes it's possible! If you're scared then send this ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Comment

Working...
                                X