GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    I thought I had replied............
    That was for another .. I really want an answer from Niddy that Cabot CC is definitely UE and do I now stop paying the £1pm as I was told to do?

The Next cat got mixed up so did a list of what I had left as it was further info to what I had written before.

Just need answers for each as to the letter to send next on each please?

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
      .. I really want an answer from Niddy that Cabot CC is definitely UE and do I now stop paying the £1pm as I was told to do?
      If Niddy has said it was UE, and it was me, I would stop paying.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        If Niddy has said it was UE, and it was me, I would stop paying.
        He said it was a bit all over the place... I know he knows what hes doing but, with this one when he said that I was unsure as to what he meant. I just want to be 100% sure thats all. But, I will do as you have suggested thank you for answering

Comment

Cabot CC ... Stop paying £1pm. Do I need to reply to them as they are saying the a/c if EN?

The Next catalogue/Moorcroft Debt Recovery - Next was ignored back in February due to it being UE as they asked me to sign the CCA and return in pre-paid envelope! I didnt send anything back at the time as told. But, then Moorcroft got involved in April and I have sent them Threat O Gram letter and now they have threatened me again with possible litigation I was told to sent the next Threat to commence litigation letter. But, after being certain the Next was UE at this later date do I send a PT out or just continue to send the legal letter to Moorcroft?

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            Niddy may have suggested to keep paying £1/mth tokens to keep them sweet as you were still dealing with Cabot in court at the time. That was before the settlement.
            Yeah, I think so. I think he may have forgotten I was paying it with everything he has to deal with and answer. I was more concerned about the CC being UE so I can send whatever letter back to them as they are saying it is EN and want me to contact for payment.

I sent them the PT letter when the 1st CCA came through and they said they would go back to Yorkshire Bank to see if they had a 'better' copy of it! They came back and said that that was the 'best cca' copy they had! I havent replied to their letter yet?

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Flossy
              The Next catalogue/Moorcroft Debt Recovery - Next was ignored back in February due to it being UE as they asked me to sign the CCA and return in pre-paid envelope! I didnt send anything back at the time as told. But, then Moorcroft got involved in April and I have sent them Threat O Gram letter and now they have threatened me again with possible litigation I was told to sent the next Threat to commence litigation letter. But, after being certain the Next was UE at this later date do I send a PT out or just continue to send the legal letter to Moorcroft?

If they sent you a blank CCA to sign obviously they haven't got an agreement thus they couldn't succeed in court! If Moorcroft are sending legal threats I would probably send them the legal threat letter to let them know you are aware the account is UE, DCAs often don't know that.
              I sent the threat O Gram so next I should send is the litigation letter?

With the Cabot CC should I now send them another letter as they are again saying it is EN after going back to Yorkshire Bank for a further copy of the CCA?

Thanks Flower.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                Don't overly worry about the odd silence from the Mods. If there's something urgent to be done they'll be shouting it from the rooftops. Sometimes no news is good news because it could signal that it's ok for you to take a relaxed attitude to a creditor's letter
                Thanks PlanB. Must not be urgent then..Will just leave it all for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
                  That was for another .. I really want an answer from Niddy that Cabot CC is definitely UE and do I now stop paying the £1pm as I was told to do?

The Next cat got mixed up so did a list of what I had left as it was further info to what I had written before.

Just need answers for each as to the letter to send next on each please?
                  Now Now - don't be like that with my mods....

We are here to help, remember that!

I said before and I shall say again, I will never ever say stop paying - I will however suggest 'why bother if it's UE' however due to your petrified nature of Cabot and the other ongoing case you said you'd prefer to continue paying £1 p/m so I suggested why rock the boat? Leave it going, what's £1?

You need to make that call, not me nor anyone else on here but you. I have said it is unenforceable and all over the place but a lot of the past decisions were taken based on your frame of mind at that time. If you're ready for a full on fight then fine, stop paying. It's UE after all isn't it...?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    I will never ever say stop paying - I will however suggest 'why bother if it's UE' however due to your petrified nature of Cabot and the other ongoing case you said you'd prefer to continue paying £1 p/m so I suggested why rock the boat? Leave it going, what's £1?
                    Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    The token that stops it from ever going Statute Barred and thus gives the debt collecting parasites an incentive to keep hassling the alleged debtor.
                    IFYPFY.
                    Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 1 June 2012, 08:10.

Comment

OK CC
                      WTFDIM
                      GM

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                        IFTPFY.
                        Originally posted by greymatter View Post
                        OK CC
                        WTFDIM
                        GM
                        I fixed the post for you ............I Think
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=4476

Flossy and I have had a good natter about this silliness and we have hatched a plan
                          For how long was it incubated?

Comment

I'm aware of SB but right now we look at the whole picture. Flossy has enough to deal with without a full on scrap with the same firm who have already taken action.

We aren't in a hurry.

Long term plan as flossy knows (see start of diary) is we sort the claim, sort the ue and en debts then sort scs/sofa saga.

Anything missed will be picked up at the end. I do know what I'm doing and I'm not called dx and I do not encourage people to pay into a likely UE debt. But this is more complicated than 75% of other diaries here.

As I said before I stay in touch here and tend to check all updates weekly.
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Flossy I'll reply tonight and read the last weeks updates plus your email. Thanks for that really nice to get that from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Now Now - don't be like that with my mods....

We are here to help, remember that!

I said before and I shall say again, I will never ever say stop paying - I will however suggest 'why bother if it's UE' however due to your petrified nature of Cabot and the other ongoing case you said you'd prefer to continue paying £1 p/m so I suggested why rock the boat? Leave it going, what's £1?

You need to make that call, not me nor anyone else on here but you. I have said it is unenforceable and all over the place but a lot of the past decisions were taken based on your frame of mind at that time. If you're ready for a full on fight then fine, stop paying. It's UE after all isn't it...?

I haven't been funny with any of the Mods. I know they are here to help and as you know I have sent personal thank you's to everyone that helped me when I was really needed it... So, please do not think that I am having a go at anyone.

In the beginning you told me to pay Cabot and the Yorkshire Bank £1pm each for the O/D and for the CC. I did that. I asked in my post yesterday if I still needed to do this now with the CC as I was a bit unsure of what you meant by 'all over the place'. I just didn't want to have to start dealing with court cases if it turned out that the CC was at risk!

Plus, you have never said to me that you would never tell me to stop paying anything.

You are saying 'Now now' to me yet you feel the need to be funny with your post to me!

I will always listen to the mods and always understand that they are busy and doing a great job. I always have and always will and I would never be funny with any one of them.....

Comment

Working...
                                X