GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

It seems they are all down the BR arms.

Comment

I know the best person to ask for the health letters.. POP (Pompey).. He is good with all that and when I joined he helped me a great deal and getting me the help I have now at home with carers, etc..

There was a form to fill in but it seemed to be more about mental illness than physical as well... I know I am mental

When your health is bad especially ongoing you do suffer mentally. I know I have and am. A lot of people on here are ill or their children, etc..

I will have a look at POP's threads and see if I can see anything and then ask for his advice unless Niddy thinks maybe trying something else...

I was pottering around the site before hence the delay in replying.. I was reading your thread from March about MSE thread and reading the news about the Natwest as I am with them and they have been sending me text's saying 'due to systems issues, any money credited to your account overnight may not appear on your balance, etc and then another one just now. ' We apologise to all our customers affected by our current technical issues, we have now fixed the initial problem and our priority is to sort the backlog, etc, etc...

I need to be able to do my banking as everything I do is online due to not being able to get out very much.. Hopefully it will be sorted soon!

Comment

My O.H. businness uses Natwest, she is with another Bank, her wages have not been credited yet, probably Monday.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
          MINT

They know I am ill and have asked for details before now of my health and financial status. I contacted them a while ago when I got advice from CCCS. I wonder can this be used to do something with this account? What I mean is can we try and use my health to help with this case? I dont really know what happens next as no letter has gone back to Mint or Shoosmiths. Could they just issue County Court Claim one day dropped on my doorstep? (I know they can as we all know they play dirty) But, Should they have to send out a further letter warning me? I dont know what Mint / Shoosmiths are like to deal with...

Has anyone dealt with them?
          You have responded to Mint though haven't you? Therefore await a response from Mint. If however you feel you need to do something then sure, try one of these ---> Our Templates | General Debt Templates | Ask your Creditor to Write off your Debt

(thanks Jon)

Just make sure you sell your heart in it and best of luck.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
            MBNA No 1

In the PT letter where it says about 'enclosing a copy of the CCA' they sent.. Should I copy the first or second CCA? I feel the first one might be better but as I have never dealt with this before I am uncertain and would like some expert advice before I sent anything to them.

Thanks.
            or take that para out altogether!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
              My O.H. businness uses Natwest, she is with another Bank, her wages have not been credited yet, probably Monday.
              None of my things have gone in either Gang... Its unbelievable really.. The thing that annoys me is that if you are late by even an hour of putting money in they charge you! Your DD's dont get paid and you then end up being charged on both sides. Yet if they cant pay your money in 'its a computer error, etc and we are sorry but, basically you will have to wait till we sort out the problem'. I have had to get my shopping on my mums card which isnt fair (wonder if she will remember )

I hope your O.H gets paid Monday.. Hopefully they may have sorted things out by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                You have responded to Mint though haven't you? Therefore await a response from Mint. If however you feel you need to do something then sure, try one of these ---> [url="http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/templates/general/t9.php"]Our Templates | General Debt Templates | Ask your Creditor to Write off your Debt[/url

I never responded to them after I got the CCA Niddy. I didn't know what to do with them? Sorry I did ask in post 478,479,480

I could try that as they have got proof of my illnesses and my I&E... If I go down this route will they probe into my a/c and things? I have never done this. I will have to try and find a link of people who have on here to look at if anyone knows someone off the top of their head?

I need to reply or I will be getting the Court papers again and I do not want that.
                Thanks Niddy
                Last edited by Flossy; 23 June 2012, 22:35.

Comment

or take that para out altogether!
                  I did think about that but thought I'd check with you before sending anything. Thanks Niddy

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
                    Just been on Natwest site to try and pay some things out and you cant even log in to see your balance or anything instead there is a just a message on the main screen "leave your comments" (big mistake)There is a list that long that it will probably crash the system again!

Seriously though, its not good, there are customers being charged at their banks due to wages not going in to the Natwest and even the Natwest have added some charges but say they will take off!

Comment

Flossy.

I've been unable to get into my NatWest account for five days. I posted on your other thread that the bank have made £73 billion in interest on customers money in the last five days while we've all been unable to make withdrawals That's one way to solve the NatWest's liquidity problems

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...74&postcount=2

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                        Flossy.

I've been unable to get into my NatWest account for five days. I posted on your other thread that the bank have made £73 billion in interest on customers money in the last five days while we've all been unable to make withdrawals That's one way to solve the NatWest's liquidity problems

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...74&postcount=2
                        Hi PlanB

I know.. Ive been reading it since 3-4am... I have had to use my other bank to get money. Its called 'The Bank Of Mum'

They might top my account up in compensation??? There was a woman that use to work at the bank online before (Natwest site) saying that they have a main banking system (computer thingy, I forget now as I'm not really with it today )in London they could have used...

Comment

Unfortunately as with recons, they can remedy the original one sent at any point. However that said, you must still continue to blag this as we know there are at least 3 sets of terms for this now (the two you have plus the originals) thus if they try and enforce the chances are they'll either rely on the wrong ones or mess up somewhere so although this is now enforceable, it's not a bad result as there are so many differing terms and versions of the agreement that not only could you convince a judge that you got confused, but I suspect the bank would also be confused put under enough pressure.....
                          Niddy, Can I just ask you something about this MBNA CCA? Im very confused today and have been looking at the same pages for 3 hours! The OLD MBNA CCA had all the T&C's in and it was UE.

The new one is 6 pages with the same info as the first one but without all the extra T&C's. What have they done to make it EN?

Sorry for my silly questions!

Comment

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Flossy
                            LITTLEWOODS / VERY / ADDITIONS - SHOP DIRECT FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED

Sent - Account In Dispute Letter to LOWELL 15/6/2012 (Dated 12/6/2012)
                            LOWELL letter - outstanding balance & legal action may take place 16/6/2012

Above 2 letters may have crossed ....
                            I agree, leave this for now....

Received 2 letters today from Lowell for 2 of the above accounts, Littlewoods and Very.

Its the same letter that they have sent to me now about 4 times which says: Your debt is outstanding......... Basically pay or litigation.
                            I have sent out the PT letters and Account in dispute so far what should the next letter be?

Quote:
                            CAPITAL ONE

capQuest wrote that due to my correspondence my account has been put on hold until 2 July while they investigate this matter.
                            Ok, leave this for now as well......

Quote:
                            NEXT

Moorcroft letter - Monthly Instalment Offer 2/6/2012
                            Letter to Moorcroft - PT letter 15/6/2012

MIDAS CREDIT SERVICES - LITIGATION WARNING. We are part of the Moorcroft Group and are aware that you have failed to reach a repayment agreement with Moorcroft concerning the above account, etc... 16/6/2012

Letter may have crossed!
                            Yep, wait and see how they reply to your last letter....

Quote:
                            HALIFAX / WESCOT

Robinson Way - Please find enclosed a copy of all your statements. We can confirm your account is on a temporary delay until we receive your copy of agreement. 15/6/2012 (A/C from 2008 to date!)

Await CCA
                            Yep, await CCA - ignore till it comes

EGG / Taken over by BARCLAYCARD

Credit Solutions letter - I write in reference to your letter dated 12th June 2012

Is there a letter I should do back and should I sent out a PT letter as I have never sent one for this account?
                            You should just wait and see what they do next!
                            So far, EGG sold to Barclaycard, CCA request 19.1.2012, CCA received3.2.2012, no PT letter sent after deemed UE, Passed to Credit Solutions, passed to Power2Contact, 12.6.2012 Doorstep Harassment letter to Power2Contact, Credit Solutions replied saying they havent harassed me and quoted Armstrong v Sheppard (1959) case! Then, the letter below received today, dated 25.6.2012:-

Received a further letter from Credit Solutions dated 25 June 2012:

NOTICE OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS Letter.

The above debt remains outstanding. Failure to pay this debt within 7 days may result in legal proceedings being issued against you, which could result in one or more of the following:-

A County Court Judgment
                            Your Possessions being seized
                            Attachment of earnings
                            You paying court costs.

Contact now to avoid this action. Any suggestions?
                            Last edited by Flossy; 3 July 2012, 16:42. Reason: Fixed quotes :)

Comment

Quote:
                              UPDATE
                              MBNA

Moorgate wrote back enclosed NEW CCA dated 8/6/2012 - different to the first CCA received in 1/2/2012!

Sent both to Niddy who says they are
                              Unfortunately as with recons, they can remedy the original one sent at any point. However that said, you must still continue to blag this as we know there are at least 3 sets of terms for this now (the two you have plus the originals) thus if they try and enforce the chances are they'll either rely on the wrong ones or mess up somewhere so although this is now enforceable, it's not a bad result as there are so many differing terms and versions of the agreement that not only could you convince a judge that you got confused, but I suspect the bank would also be confused put under enough pressure.....

So, respond with missing PT's if not already. If you've previously sent that then wait and see what their next reply is.....

Don't worry.
                              Sent PT letter 15.6.2012 - No response yet.
                              Last edited by Flowerpower; 3 July 2012, 10:52. Reason: Fixed quotes :)

Comment

MINT CC -

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Never-In-Doubt
                                You have responded to Mint though haven't you? Therefore await a response from Mint. If however you feel you need to do something then sure, try one of these ---> [url="http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/templates/general/t9.php"]Our Templates | General Debt Templates | Ask your Creditor to Write off your Debt[/url

I never responded to them after I got the CCA Niddy. I didn't know what to do with them? Sorry I did ask in post 478,479,480

I could try that as they have got proof of my illnesses and my I&E... If I go down this route will they probe into my a/c and things? I have never done this. I will have to try and find a link of people who have on here to look at if anyone knows someone off the top of their head?

I need to reply or I will be getting the Court papers again and I do not want that.
                                Thanks Niddy

Sent Financial Hardship letter 28.6.2012 - Wait reply, fingers crossed x

Comment

Working...
                                X