GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
    Yeah I wonder if they will give me a £500 credit limit?
    Im applying for a few grand to pay my Capital One card back!

Or might get a bit extra as my Mint CC is EN so need to pay them off...

Comment

UPDATE

Yorkshire Bank CC / SOLD TO CABOT
      - Boss said it was UE after saying CCA was a bit all over the place. I am still paying £1pm Cabot. Will see what letters come back and deal with this at that time.

The Next catalogue/Moorcroft Debt Recovery - Next was ignored back in February due to it being UE as they asked me to sign the CCA and return in pre-paid envelope! I didnt send anything back at the time as told. Then Moorcroft got involved in April and I have sent them:

Threat O Gram letter and now they have threatened me again with possible litigation I was told to sent the next Threat to commence litigation letter, but after being certain the Next was UE at this later date do I send a PT out or just continue to send the legal litigation letter to Moorcroft?

EGG/BARCLAYCARD/CREDIT SOLUTIONS - PT LETTER SENT
      CREDIT SOLUTIONS HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT TO THREATEN DOORSTEP COLLECTION, ETC. IGNORE OR A/C SOLD WHILE IN DISPUTE?

Today received a letter from Power2Contact Limited(?) - They have been instructed by their clients to VISIT YOUR ADDRESS TO COLLECT THE ABOVE DEBT. (Maybe they could take the sofa as payment) LOL ;-)
      It goes on that I have made this action necessary as I have ignored all their requests to contact them and failed to pay my account. They have given me 72 hours to contact their instructing agent Credit Solutions Limited.

MBNA CC / SOLD TO MOORGATE & NOW PASSED TO ARDEN - THREAT BY CREDITOR - THREAT O GRAM BEFORE ACTION LETTER SENT.
      FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM ARDEN THREATENING LITIGATION BUT ALSO GOING BACK TO MBNA FOR CCA!
      WAIT OR THREAT TO LITIGATION LETTER?

VIRGIN CC - SOLD TO MOORGATE, PASSED TO ARDEN - NO CCA BACK.
      THREAT O GRAM SENT.
      THREATENING LITIGATION BUT ALSO TO RETURN TO VIRGIN FOR CCA

CAPITAL ONE - CCA sent and the Boss said it was UE - Letter received back saying that they have already previously provided me with a CCA (had 2 off them).. and that I have failed to state why I allege that they Agreement is improperly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ('the Act'). The Agreement was properly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the CCA 1974 ('the ACT') in that the Agreement is:
      (a) in the prescribed form and contains all the prescribed terms, conforms to the regulations under section 60(1) of the Act and has been signed in the prescribed manner by the Claimant and Defendant;
      (b) embodies all the terms of the agreement, other than implied terms; and
      (c) when presented to the debtor was in such a state that all its terms were readily legible.

Its ends with the CCA is EN and they will not enter into further correspondence with me regarding the provision of copy agreements. Your agreement is EN and we will continue to treat it as such and the money is due in full.

Letter received today from CAPQUEST DEBT RECOVERY - This correspondence is to inform you that your Capital One a/c has been referred to CAPQUEST to manage your a/c in all matters relating to collection, which may include:

-Personal visits by doorstep collection agency (Will get the tea and biscuits ready)
      -Possible litigation.

Goes on to say that they are an experienced team of negotiators here to assist me in finding a plan that will clear your indebtedness (big word for them)without the need for further action.

NO CONTACT WILL MEAN FURTHER ACTION

How to pay:
      Lets work together.

Maybe they could take the sofa if the other company wont???? Or at least one of these will come round for tea and biscuits as I am fed up of buying extra in when they threaten to come round but dont bother to turn up!

Littlewoods / Additions (Shop Direct Finance Company Limited) - Sold to LOWELL Portfolio - Threatening to send to their debt collectors and maybe possible litigation.

Haven't sent anything to these! ?
      Last edited by Flossy; 11 June 2012, 19:47.

Comment

Wow, you've got a lot going on, haven't you?

At a cursory glance it looks as though you need to send the doorstep harassment template to Power2BuggerOffAgain as they do actually pollute peoples' doorsteps, but the rest of it looks like typical DCA bluff and bluster which can be filed away. Wait for the big boys (I2D and NID) before you do anything, though.

Just one thing, is that quote from the Crap One letter accurate? Does it really say -

(a) in the prescribed form and contains all the prescribed terms, conforms to the regulations under section 60(1) of the Act and has been signed in the prescribed manner by the Claimant and Defendant;

Is this subject to court proceedings? If not, who the hell are the Claimant and Defendant?

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
          Wow, you've got a lot going on, haven't you?

At a cursory glance it looks as though you need to send the doorstep harassment template to Power2BuggerOffAgain as they do actually pollute peoples' doorsteps, but the rest of it looks like typical DCA bluff and bluster which can be filed away. Wait for the big boys (I2D and NID) before you do anything, though.

Just one thing, is that quote from the Crap One letter accurate? Does it really say -

Is this subject to court proceedings? If not, who the hell are the Claimant and Defendant?

SH
          Hi SH

Far too much going on....

Yep, the quote is correct and no it isn't subject to Court Proceedings... They are just quoting some of the CCA stuff that they say is EN.

Comment

Got 2 letters here from MBNA and Virgin I think and have been avoiding opening them!

Comment

Hi ,

They're having a giraffe with that letter. Claimants and Defendants don't even exist until court papers are issued. According to Crappy One, you're in court the moment you sign the appo form!

I don't think there's anything you need to send apart from the Power2BuggerOffAgain one, but I see the Boss is online so I'm sure he'll be here before long.

SH

EDIT - Just seen your last post. Open them. They won't have letter bombs in and they might just need responding to.

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                Hi ,

They're having a giraffe with that letter. Claimants and Defendants don't even exist until court papers are issued. According to Crappy One, you're in court the moment you sign the appo form!
                Its because they wont to know why I am saying it is UE as I have not properly explained this... blah blah.

I don't think there's anything you need to send apart from the Power2BuggerOffAgain one, but I see the Boss is online so I'm sure he'll be here before long.
                SH

EDIT - Just seen your last post. Open them. They won't have letter bombs in and they might just need responding to.
                I dont think there is anything URGENT but, I just want to be on top of things as my health lets me down most days..

I know MBNA the Boss said was UE but I am yet to hear from Virgin (well, the DCA Arden) and I know its from them. Probably asking me to pay but, the envelopes are bulky and heavier than a pay now letter!

Comment

UPDATE:

MBNA CC / SOLD TO MOORGATE & NOW PASSED TO ARDEN - THREAT BY CREDITOR - THREAT O GRAM BEFORE ACTION LETTER SENT.
                  FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM ARDEN THREATENING LITIGATION BUT ALSO GOING BACK TO MBNA FOR CCA!

VIRGIN CC - SOLD TO MOORGATE, PASSED TO ARDEN - NO CCA BACK.
                  THREAT O GRAM SENT.
                  THREATENING LITIGATION BUT ALSO TO RETURN TO VIRGIN FOR CCA

As I suspected looking at the envelopes yesterday I have today opened them which is MBNA and VIRGIN CCA's.

I am confused as to why they have sent me another CCA for MBNA as I have already received one from them which the Boss said was UE.

I am going to just have a look at the file and see if its the same CCA and then if the Boss is okay today? Could he please look at these CCA's for me which have both been received from Moorgate. If they have sent the same CCA for MBNA ten I am happy with the Boss :niddy saying its UE. The Virgin one looks different and was from 2005.

Comment

Flossy, the problem with Arden is that they are part of Moorgate they do not talk to each other. In my case I sent the cca request to moorgate along with a letter and an I&E . They passed the letter and I&E to Arden but failed to pass on the CCA request.
                    Frankly they are a bunch of halfwits.

Comment

Flossy, the problem with Arden is that they are part of Moorgate they do not talk to each other. In my case I sent the cca request to moorgate along with a letter and an I&E . They passed the letter and I&E to Arden but failed to pass on the CCA request.
                      Hi Jon

I requested the CCA from MBNA just before I got the letter to say that they had been bought by Moorgate(Mortlake, Britannica Sarl).. MBNA sent me the CCA and after that I received letters from Moorgate until I sent them the Missing Terms letter and they passed to Arden.

Okay.. The MBNA CCA is the same application form, etc and the CCA basically is slightly different in the respect that it says CC Agreement on one and the other (recent) says this is a copy of your CC Agreement and the terms are set out slightly differently!!! I need the Boss :niddy to have a look as the first CCA sent was UE .

Comment

I also have a Virgin CC which was sold to Moorgate (Mortlake, Britannica Sarl) but they never sent me a CCA. That is until NOW!

This one is set out differently as the app is 2005 and in a different format. The CCA Terms apart from the 1st page (which is the app and the first part of the Terms is a bad photocopy) you can read.... I really do not know if they are correct or EN or not and has no statement attached!

Comment

Originally Posted by Flossy
                          CAPITAL ONE - Letter received today from CAPQUEST DEBT RECOVERY - This correspondence is to inform you that your Capital One a/c has been referred to CAPQUEST to manage your a/c in all matters relating to collection.
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Flossy
                          Littlewoods / Additions (Shop Direct Finance Company Limited) - Sold to LOWELL Portfolio - Threatening to send to their debt collectors and maybe possible litigation.

Haven't sent anything to these! ?
                          I would probably send these two a 'sold in dispute' letter if its the first time they contact you. Both Lowell and Capquest are well known for sending Statutory Demands.
                          How can they send a SD if their is no signed agreement? I believe they are well know for this hence me keep up dating my diary all the time.

I have not had anything checked from Littlewoods, etc but, did someone not say on another one of my threads about Shop Direct being either nearly always EN or mostly never EN? (cant remember which way round)

Maybe I should send these (if they have sent me a CCA) to the Boss along with my new MBNA and Virgin CC?

I haven't seen the Boss around which is quite understandable after what's he has been through. Maybe I should PM him or email to ask if he can have a look for me? I dont want to upset him any further than he has been.

Comment

I keep hoping crapquest will send me a SD but they won't. FP is right though, them and Ist Credit I believe are well known for it. IF you get a SD get on to Niddy and he will help

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                              They may not be aware of that fact, DCAs usually get very little information about the accounts they take on, that's what the sold in dispute letter is meant to do, alert them of the fact that the account is UE so they can go chase someone else who hasn't got access to these resources.

I'm not saying they will send one, just that they are well known for using SDs as part of their dirty tactics.
                              I think I will PM or email Niddy and see what he says about them all and then I can be sure that when I am disputing it all, it all is coacher.

I was just reading about SD and its a Private Detective that issues them giving out the information to how to deal with them and also advertising a well know forum site!

I really need the MBNA and Virgin checking first and then I can deal with them.

Then I will send him the others if I can find a CCA for them and if they haven't sent one I can send out the relevant letter.
                              If they have I can email Niddy with the CCA and find out if it is EN or UE then again I can send out the relevant letters and be on top of my diary.

I really dont want any nasty SD or anything being issued on me or my health will be a nightmare.. :-(

Lets be positive ... (talking to myself there) ;-)

Comment

I keep hoping crapquest will send me a SD but they won't. FP is right though, them and Ist Credit I believe are well known for it. IF you get a SD get on to Niddy and he will help
                                You can have mine if they send one! :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X