GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
    Ok Boss.... I get it!
    I wasn't being clever

Was just saying that due to the date, even though it looks bad, nothing we can do
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK Let me just clarify some things.

1)
      Send them 'Missing Terms' letter to the Original Lender if they reply or straight away?

* Only if we advise to - it depends on whether it is enforceable or not.

2) If passed to DCA/Solicitor, etc and no CCA or UE CCA
      Sent them 'Account In Dispute' Letter?

* depends, sometimes - othertimes you'd send a legal threat

3) If they continue to harass you after sending the above or pass to a new DCA
      Send them 'Threat by Creditor - Threat O Gram Before Action' Letter?

* not unless they make a threat. If they don't then you'd send the account sold template.

4) If they still continue to harass
      Send them 'Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation' Letter?

* No - see me or post here and we'll clarify what to do!

Am I on the right lines here and if so can someone let me know the step after this please? If I am not on the right lines or missed something out, could you fill in the blanks for me please as I am getting confused with it all and obviously do not know what I am talking about....
      See red replies within your quote above...

You're almost on right lines, but with UE you cannot generalise, each case has it's own system and merits thus has it's own templates.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        I wasn't being clever

Was just saying that due to the date, even though it looks bad, nothing we can do
        Im afraid I do not understand CCA's or the dates, online or in person... Or I would have seen it and known it was EN myself. I understand that it must be hard at times having to deal with people who dont understand the things you do straight away but, there are ways of being tactful about these things.

I have learnt something new today and that is a good thing for me and others who are having to explain themselves so thank you.

Comment

Im afraid I do not understand CCA's or the dates, online or in person... Or I would have seen it and known it was EN myself. I understand that it must be hard at times having to deal with people who dont understand the things you do straight away but, there are ways of being tactful about these things.

I have learnt something new today and that is a good thing for me and others who are having to explain themselves so thank you.
          Basically, if an agreement is newer than April 2007 forget it. s.127 (which we rely on for UE) was repealed meaning we cannot rely on it any more. Also for agreements from 2004 to April 2007 we have to watch out for online applications as the lender can create a recon and use a tick in the box as a signature within the --> Link electronic communications act 2004.

So really, owt before 2004 and we're laughing (or at least we have a chance of fighting UE).

That said, regardless of the above - if they do not terminate/DN correctly then we do have other avenues as well. As I say, each case takes its own merits.

Comment

Its the opposite, 100,000,000,000,000% enforceable I'm sorry to say.
            So, now that Shoosmith Solicitors have written to me several times demanding payment, what can I do from here? Apart from pay them, which I cant do!

Comment

So, now that Shoosmith Solicitors have written to me several times demanding payment, what can I do from here? Apart from pay them, which I cant do!
              I would really appreciate anyone that can help for the next step?

Comment

I would really appreciate anyone that can help for the next step?
                If it was me I would see what they do next.........Let us know what they send next..........
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                  If it was me I would see what they do next.........Let us know what they send next..........
                  Okay, thank you.

I would just like to clarify and update everything so I know where I am up to and if I should be sending the letters I have.

CABOT (Yorkshire Bank CC) - Boss said it was UE after saying CCA was a bit all over the place. I am still paying £1pm to both the Yorkshire Bank and Cabot.

Do I need to still be doing this as its UE? Because it was a bit all over the place I need to be sure to ignore them, etc?

The Next catalogue/Moorcroft Debt Recovery - Next was ignored back in February due to it being UE as they asked me to sign the CCA and return in pre-paid envelope! I didnt send anything back at the time as told. But, then Moorcroft got involved in April and I have sent them

Threat O Gram letter and now they have threatened me again with possible litigation I was told to sent the next Threat to commence litigation letter. But, after being certain the Next was UE at this later date do I send a PT out or just continue to send the legal letter to Moorcroft?

Comment

So Far on my Diary:

CAPITAL ONE -

MINT CC -

CABOT (YORKSHIRE BANK CC) - - - Boss said it was UE after saying CCA was a bit all over the place. I am still paying £1pm to both the Yorkshire Bank and Cabot?????

HALIFAX/WESCOT - NO CCA BACK - A/C SOLD IN DISPUTE SENT TO WESCOT.
                    WESCOT REPLY - WILL ENQUIRE WITH HALIFAX RE: CCA.

EGG/BARCLAYCARD/CREDIT SOLUTIONS - PT LETTER SENT
                    CREDIT SOLUTIONS HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT TO THREATEN DOORSTEP COLLECTION, ETC. IGNORE OR A/C SOLD WHILE IN DISPUTE?

MBNA CC
                    SOLD TO MOORGATE & NOW PASSED TO ARDEN - THREAT BY CREDITOR - THREAT O GRAM BEFORE ACTION LETTER SENT.
                    FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM ARDEN THREATENING LITIGATION BUT ALSO GOING BACK TO MBNA FOR CCA!
                    IGNORE OR THREAT TO LITIGATION LETTER?

VIRGIN CC - NO CCA BACK. SOLD TO MOORGATE, PASSED TO ARDEN - THREAT O GRAM SENT.
                    THREATENING LITIGATION BUT ALSO TO RETURN TO VIRGIN FOR CCA

Not a bad run to be fair. Paid off Cabot for O/D due to other reasons. Now, just got the above to deal with plus Creation on my other thread.
                    Last edited by Flossy; 28 May 2012, 18:14. Reason: forgot to add update

Comment

Not to mention the small matter of the wonky sofa which you didn't order in the first place in your other thread

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=4476

Flossy and I have had a good natter about this silliness and we have hatched a plan

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                        Not to mention the small matter of the wonky sofa which you didn't order in the first place in your other thread

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=4476

Flossy and I have had a good natter about this silliness and we have hatched a plan
                        I have since taken a good look at the 'new picked out' sofa and the leather is flaking away as well now! But, on a positive note, it didnt collapse in the first week!!!!

Lets hope the plan works and they remove and forget and leave me just with my lift and tilt chair (they are dangerous if you press the remote the wrong way by accident!)

Thanks PlanBx

Comment

Hi

Id really appreciate if someone could answer some of my questions that I have asked in 2 posts above please?

Comment

CABOT (Yorkshire Bank CC) - Boss said it was UE after saying CCA was a bit all over the place. I am still paying £1pm to both the Yorkshire Bank and Cabot.

Do I need to still be doing this as its UE? Because it was a bit all over the place I need to be sure to ignore them, etc?

The Next catalogue/Moorcroft Debt Recovery - Next was ignored back in February due to it being UE as they asked me to sign the CCA and return in pre-paid envelope! I didnt send anything back at the time as told. But, then Moorcroft got involved in April and I have sent them

Threat O Gram letter and now they have threatened me again with possible litigation I was told to sent the next Threat to commence litigation letter. But, after being certain the Next was UE at this later date do I send a PT out or just continue to send the legal letter to Moorcroft?

EGG/BARCLAYCARD/CREDIT SOLUTIONS - PT LETTER SENT
                            CREDIT SOLUTIONS HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT TO THREATEN DOORSTEP COLLECTION, ETC. IGNORE OR A/C SOLD WHILE IN DISPUTE?

MBNA CC
                            SOLD TO MOORGATE & NOW PASSED TO ARDEN - THREAT BY CREDITOR - THREAT O GRAM BEFORE ACTION LETTER SENT.
                            FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM ARDEN THREATENING LITIGATION BUT ALSO GOING BACK TO MBNA FOR CCA!

VIRGIN CC - NO CCA BACK. SOLD TO MOORGATE, PASSED TO ARDEN - THREAT O GRAM SENT.
                            THREATENING LITIGATION BUT ALSO TO RETURN TO VIRGIN FOR CCA
                            i.e The above.. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              I thought I had replied............
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi

Id really appreciate if someone could answer some of my questions that I have asked in 2 posts above please?
                                Don't overly worry about the odd silence from the Mods. If there's something urgent to be done they'll be shouting it from the rooftops. Sometimes no news is good news because it could signal that it's ok for you to take a relaxed attitude to a creditor's letter

Comment

Working...
                                X