GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Hi Flower,

How was it down under? Missed you! Wondered why you were and wasnt until I spoke to MR PlanB that I remembered. Even PlanB missed you!! We had a chat about my Creation / SCS problem and she reminded me you where away..

I am glad that that one is out of the way now and Gilly was really good. I just have there CC debt to deal with now and a Catalogue (Next) have appointed a DCA! Meant to forward this on to the Boss but, after reading it it basically asks me to sign it and send it back.... I will probably send just to be sure!

Just need to finalise the them all and then I can get myself right and can help a few more people to work through there problems...

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
      Down under was brill, weather was lovely everywhere and so was the food and the scenery.

Looks like you're doing really well sorting out all your debts. Don't worry about the catalogues, if they are asking to sign and send something back they obviously haven't got anything enforceable.
      They have got Moorcroft involved. I find that a bit mad when they obviously have not got a CCA. I will check though to be 100% and then send a letter to Moorcroft or/and Next.

Thanks for the congrats on my Cabot O/D. It was better than we thought and I feel a good result even though it shouldn't have got so far. Really need to sent Yorkshire Bank a letter as I have been paying them for this debt since it started and I want that back as it was Cabot owning the debt. The Boss told me to carry on paying them so I did.

Anyone on an idea of what to write in the letter to the bank to get the money back would be appreciated?

Comment

Down under was brill, weather was lovely everywhere and so was the food and the scenery.

Looks like you're doing really well sorting out all your debts. Don't worry about the catalogues, if they are asking to sign and send something back they obviously haven't got anything enforceable.
        P.S I am so jealous of your holiday!!!!

So glad you had a brill time and everything was nice for you including the weather.. Unlike here!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
          Hi Flower,

How was it down under? Missed you! Wondered why you were and wasnt until I spoke to MR PlanB that I remembered. Even PlanB missed you!! We had a chat about my Creation / SCS problem and she reminded me you where away..

I know you have had trouble trying to figure out whether Plan B is a Mr or a Miss, but have you considered the option that I might be a tranny so either will do nicely

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            but they're in default. Ignore them (let them make threats!)
            Hi everyone

Really suffering today and have a load of letters back from the companies (DCA's) today.

In response to the above which is Egg - Sold to Barclaycard.

Sent CCA back on 23/1/2012 the Boss :niddy deemed and as above was told to ignore them. Letter received today:

16th May 2012

"Your Barclaycard account has now been passed to Credit Solutions Limited to manage the collection of the balance outstanding on your account.

(gives their address in capitals)

You should contact Credit Solutions Limited as a matter of urgency on:

(gives telephone numbers, emails, etc)

Please contact Credit Solutions Limited who will discuss with you proposals for repayment of the balance outstanding on your account.

It is essential that in all communication you quote the reference numbers".

Senior Collections Manager.

?

Comment

Is this the same for MBNA? In 2 Deep / IF / BOSS?
              Update MBNA & VIRGIN (MBNA)

Received 3 letters all in one day (today) contradicting themselves!

I sent the above off to ARDEN as requested above for both accounts on the same letter.

Reply from Arden 14 May 2012

Dear Mrs Hopkins (I can say this as it isn't my name they've written!!!) The have got the correct name and address above.

Thank you for your letter dated 1 April 2012 which has been passed to us.

We are presently investigating the comments you have raised and a full response will be sent to you shortly.

I the mean time, please find the enclosed formal complaints procedures which details how we deal with you complaint."

Comment

UPDATE MBNA (not VIRGIN MBNA) letter from ARDEN DATED 14th MAY 2012

"Dear XXXXXX, Account Number: XXXXX (VIRGIN)

14th MAY 2012

Despite numerous attempts to contact you we have not had a response from you or an indication of willingness from you yo resolve this matter.

Further to our last correspondence we have reviewed your account and determined that further action is necessary. To that end, I am instructing our solicitors to begin legal proceedings. Our solicitors will be in touch with you in due course to advice you of the next steps. Please note, all costs incurred relating to the instruction of our solicitors will be payable by you.

I can withdraw this instruction if you contact our offices within 5 days of the date of this letter and make satisfactory arrangements regarding your account.

Please contact our offices immediately on XXXXX.

Manager"

Comment

UPDATE MBNA / VIRGIN (MBNA) (Joint letter) MOORGATE (who had them before ARDEN)- Letter dated 16th May 2012

Dear XXXXX,

Account number: XXXXXX/XXXX (both MBNA/VIRGIN (MBNA)

I refer to recent correspondence.

I understand the reason for your complaint is the lack of documentation providing the validation of the debt outstanding. Having fully reviewed the documentation relating to your dispute loan accounts and considered the issues that you have raised. Moorgate Loan Servicing have now contacted MBNA who will provide the relevant documentation just as soon as they have had a concluded their further investigation's into this matter.

In the meantime, the present situation of non-payment on the above account is not acceptable. Our position remains as outlined in the letter sent to you by ARDEN CREDIT MANAGEMENT on XXXXXX.

We are responding to the enquiry in respect of a loan with BRITANNICA RECOVERIES SARL on behalf of MOORGATE LOAN SERVICING. If you remain dissatisfied with our response you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (see enclosed) within 6 months of the date of this letter.

I trust this clarifies the situation but if I can be of any further assistance, please contact me.

Customer Relationship Team".

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                    I know you have had trouble trying to figure out whether Plan B is a Mr or a Miss, but have you considered the option that I might be a tranny so either will do nicely
                    Your so funny x

Comment

Hi everyone

Really suffering today and have a load of letters back from the companies (DCA's) today.

In response to the above which is Egg - Sold to Barclaycard.

Sent CCA back on 23/1/2012 the Boss :niddy deemed and as above was told to ignore them. Letter received today:

16th May 2012

"Your Barclaycard account has now been passed to Credit Solutions Limited to manage the collection of the balance outstanding on your account.

(gives their address in capitals)

You should contact Credit Solutions Limited as a matter of urgency on:

(gives telephone numbers, emails, etc)

Please contact Credit Solutions Limited who will discuss with you proposals for repayment of the balance outstanding on your account.

It is essential that in all communication you quote the reference numbers".

Senior Collections Manager.

?
                      Ignore this.....

Update MBNA & VIRGIN (MBNA)

Received 3 letters all in one day (today) contradicting themselves!

I sent the above off to ARDEN as requested above for both accounts on the same letter.

Reply from Arden 14 May 2012

Dear Mrs Hopkins (I can say this as it isn't my name they've written!!!) The have got the correct name and address above.

Thank you for your letter dated 1 April 2012 which has been passed to us.

We are presently investigating the comments you have raised and a full response will be sent to you shortly.

I the mean time, please find the enclosed formal complaints procedures which details how we deal with you complaint."
                      Ignore

UPDATE MBNA (not VIRGIN MBNA) letter from ARDEN DATED 14th MAY 2012

"Dear XXXXXX, Account Number: XXXXX (VIRGIN)

14th MAY 2012

Despite numerous attempts to contact you we have not had a response from you or an indication of willingness from you yo resolve this matter.

Further to our last correspondence we have reviewed your account and determined that further action is necessary. To that end, I am instructing our solicitors to begin legal proceedings. Our solicitors will be in touch with you in due course to advice you of the next steps. Please note, all costs incurred relating to the instruction of our solicitors will be payable by you.

I can withdraw this instruction if you contact our offices within 5 days of the date of this letter and make satisfactory arrangements regarding your account.

Please contact our offices immediately on XXXXX.

Manager"
                      I Would send this---->Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

UPDATE MBNA / VIRGIN (MBNA) (Joint letter) MOORGATE (who had them before ARDEN)- Letter dated 16th May 2012

Dear XXXXX,

Account number: XXXXXX/XXXX (both MBNA/VIRGIN (MBNA)

I refer to recent correspondence.

I understand the reason for your complaint is the lack of documentation providing the validation of the debt outstanding. Having fully reviewed the documentation relating to your dispute loan accounts and considered the issues that you have raised. Moorgate Loan Servicing have now contacted MBNA who will provide the relevant documentation just as soon as they have had a concluded their further investigation's into this matter.

In the meantime, the present situation of non-payment on the above account is not acceptable. Our position remains as outlined in the letter sent to you by ARDEN CREDIT MANAGEMENT on XXXXXX.

We are responding to the enquiry in respect of a loan with BRITANNICA RECOVERIES SARL on behalf of MOORGATE LOAN SERVICING. If you remain dissatisfied with our response you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (see enclosed) within 6 months of the date of this letter.

I trust this clarifies the situation but if I can be of any further assistance, please contact me.

Customer Relationship Team".
                      Ignore
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Your so funny x
                        Might have to call you MisterMiss ... x

Comment

Mrs Hopkins???
                          Obviously their threat-o-matic mail merge program went pear shaped!

What a bunch of useless twats!

FLOWER!!!!! I have never heard you swear

Comment

FLOWER!!!!! I have never heard you swear
                            Flossy, she swears like a trooper!!
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              Ignore this.....

Ignore

I Would send this---->Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Ignore
                              Thanks In 2 Deep. They seem to be trying to go after the VIRGIN (MBNA) debt! They didn't reply to my CCA sent with the rest on 19th January 2012.

They did send a CCA for the MBNA account which as I have said the Boss deemed UE.

The letters all contradict each other...

I sent the Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action[/B][/URL] to ARDEN for both accounts on 4th May 2012. So, I need to send another one?

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                                Flossy, she swears like a trooper!!
                                I have noticed IF.... She's a naughty lady

spat my coffee out on the pc!

Comment

Working...
                                X