GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
    I have had one company that was UE send a statement of £0.00. I have not had any of the others give in yet! They are fighting like mad and trying to confuse me with letter full of law that I do not understand!
    Welcome to fighting UE

My main concern at the moment is the 3 listed and CABOT (YB CC).. They are threatening court action and I do not want that nor do I want to keep paying and walking on eggshells with these idiots...

Ok, well if you're paying then pay. If you're not then don't. You cannot group all 3 together as this is 3 accounts not one. Basically I am saying stop worrying, if they write to you then let us know here and we will then respond. Read some other diaries and how easy they are to follow, then come back and read this.

Sorry, but it's a nightmare and I know you're not well and have a lot on etc but you need to try a wee bit harder - help yourself to help us
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

UPDATE

1st August 2012

LITIGATION LETTER Please help???
      say what? I have 3 of those on templates, so what is a litigation template exactly? See above comments about being clear and legible.

Thanks
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I haven't got a payment plan with them! Yes, the £1pm is to just shut them up but, they want to get me to court, but if it is UE I shouldn't even be paying, I am due to the CCA being 'UE as it stands right now' as Niddy said. I need to know if its 100% UE.
        Only a court can give such an assurance, I cannot and would never dream of doing so either.

If you're paying £1pm then keep to it, why mess about? You cannot afford anymore so let them go to court, you simply request fair repayments.

If it is UE we will find out and fight when and if the time arises, ie court.

Comment

Hi Elsa and MrsD

Thank you for replying

Its is from Cabot but, as I said in the other part of my thread they dont normally give notice as I have been issued court documents the last time with them over my YB O/D that was bought by these idiots.

This time they have sent me 2 letters and today was to pay the whole amount or litigation in 7 days. That to me is my warning due to last time when they did it.
          x
          No, they must follow CPR and that is quite clear that a letter before action must be submitted.

Comment

Flower,

They sent a CCA for my CC which is with Cabot as sold to them from YB which I sent to Niddy, he said was UE as it stands right now?, sent the PT letter as directed, they wrote back saying they will get back in touch with YB to see if they could get a better CCA, they couldn't so they said that the CCA I received in February is the one they are going off.

Cabot and I have no agreement, I am just paying £1pm as I have been all the way through when I was with the YB on a repayment plan until they sold me out to Cabot who then (as you know) issued litigation for the O/D. I had to settle with the solicitors, etc.

Now they say its my CC is EN and they want full payment due to me missing payment and litigation in 7 days! They just want an excuse to go to court. They didn't warn me last time but issued papers anyway... I can not afford to go to litigation. I have to much to loose.
            Then send this to Cabot: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
              After going through 10 pages, I finally found this ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Flossy UE Diary YB Hassle

Did you ever send that letter?
              yes

Comment

yes
                Flossy, are you taking the piss here? Since when was yes an answer?

tell you what, come back when you're ready to deal with things; have time to answer us and have the inclination to actually appreciate the time I and others spend here trying to help you.

Yes, is not an answer. Yes, I posted it on X and to that they responded with Y is more of an appropriate response. Stop stressing behind closed doors, speak to us and we will assist - right now you're fretting over something that just hasn't happened.

If this continues you'll end up with action cos not only are we confused, but you must be!

Thanks

Niddy!

Comment

Niddy is this CC 100% UE or can they make it EN by whatever means?

If it is UE I can go ahead and start sending all the right letters (as above) and fight them.

I am just concerned after what they did before.

Thank you

Comment

Niddy is this CC 100% UE or can they make it EN by whatever means?

If it is UE I can go ahead and start sending all the right letters (as above) and fight them.

I am just concerned after what they did before.

Thank you
                    Nothing is ever 100% UE until a judge stipulates it. I have advised in my opinion right now as things stand this account IS unenforceable. However, for now and until you get other things under control continue paying the £1p/w as this will help you should they attempt to enforce. That said, you ought to have been sending templates anyway - as we've advised for the last few months.....

Can you resend me the agreement and terms, let me check again before sending or doing anything. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                      what exactly does the letter say Flossy and who is it from, is it a solicitor?
                      Mrs D has a good point. A Letter Before Action is usually sent by a solicitor, but if I remember rightly Cabot often use their own in-house litigators known as Morgans. The 'job description' under the signature on that letter may give you a clue if it says it's from the *Litigation Team* or similar. Hopefully not
                      Last edited by PlanB; 1 August 2012, 13:33. Reason: added Morgans' ref

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Flossy, are you taking the piss here? Since when was yes an answer?

tell you what, come back when you're ready to deal with things; have time to answer us and have the inclination to actually appreciate the time I and others spend here trying to help you.

Yes, is not an answer. Yes, I posted it on X and to that they responded with Y is more of an appropriate response. Stop stressing behind closed doors, speak to us and we will assist - right now you're fretting over something that just hasn't happened.

If this continues you'll end up with action cos not only are we confused, but you must be!

Thanks

Niddy!
                        Why would I take the piss by saying Yes to a question? Did I offend Flower or anyone by saying Yes to a question asked? I know your having a shit time and I know that everyone works hard to help, but, your comments are not nice and frankly out of order.

Yes, I am feeling ill today and have had a shit day but, I have asked and updated my diary and put it all in to separate posts as I was asked to. I then updated again and I did not get a reply from anyone. Until today when I got the letter.

You said the CC was UE but it wasn't like a 100% so, I am worried of course, anyone would be.
                        You are the one that has been saying that Cabot are quick to jump on you in earlier posts and after what your dealing with yourself you should understand how much I want to avoid any kind of problem and ending up in court. I can not afford to pay for solicitors all the time to help me and I am unable to afford to loose the roof over my head.

Why the comment of come back when I am ready to deal with things? I have been trying to deal with things all morning. I have just been away from my pc for a short time while I deal with my pain.
                        I've been ready to deal with things for a few weeks... Please do not have a go at me on the thread like that as it is not very nice and uncalled for.

I will go through things bit by bit and make it so people can understand what I am saying.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          Mrs D has a good point. A Letter Before Action is usually sent by a solicitor, but if I remember rightly Cabot often use their own in-house litigators known as Morgans. The 'job description' under the signature on that letter may give you a clue if it says it's from the *Litigation Team* or similar. Hopefully not
                          Yes, they normally do and yes they have Morgans. They are at the same address and it is with the litigation team. I have done the letter flower asked and I will do the letter that MrsD mentioned and to try and send tomorrow as I have no way of getting to post anything as you know I cant just go out. I have no carer today now so I will do the letter today and post it at the hospital tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Nothing is ever 100% UE until a judge stipulates it. I have advised in my opinion right now as things stand this account IS unenforceable. However, for now and until you get other things under control continue paying the £1p/w as this will help you should they attempt to enforce. That said, you ought to have been sending templates anyway - as we've advised for the last few months.....

Can you resend me the agreement and terms, let me check again before sending or doing anything. Thanks
                            Yes, I can and I will do so now. Thank you.

Comment

Yes, they normally do and yes they have Morgans. They are at the same address and it is with the litigation team. I have done the letter flower asked and I will do the letter that MrsD mentioned and to try and send tomorrow as I have no way of getting to post anything as you know I cant just go out. I have no carer today now so I will do the letter today and post it at the hospital tomorrow.
                              Good luck with your appointment at the hospital tomorrow

Comment

Please hold fire, what letters are these?

Comment

Working...
                                X