GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Thanks..

While I have you here can I ask for my MBNA 2 CCA result back please? Also, would like to talk about this one as they have got the wrong a/c number at the start of swapping it over from MBNA to Britannica.. Dont know what difference this makes but thought I would mention it.

Comment

MBNA #2 - Niddy "If not already done, send this --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms"

- Sent PT letter 14 July 2012 - Sent a reply that Arden's position remains as outlined, you are free to take whatever action you wish but, we will not be realising you from this obligation.

- Sent CCA to Niddy straight after MBNA 1. Waiting a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
        Thanks..

While I have you here can I ask for my MBNA 2 CCA result back please? Also, would like to talk about this one as they have got the wrong a/c number at the start of swapping it over from MBNA to Britannica.. Dont know what difference this makes but thought I would mention it.
        The account number is irrelevant and holds no substance sadly.....

I have not got a CCA for this....? Can you send it me, just the CCA and cover letter plus the terms - unless you already have and I already replied...?

Thanks
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MBNA #2 - Niddy "If not already done, send this --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms"

- Sent PT letter 14 July 2012 - Sent a reply that Arden's position remains as outlined, you are free to take whatever action you wish but, we will not be realising you from this obligation.

- Sent CCA to Niddy straight after MBNA 1. Waiting a reply.
          Ok well to this you would send the final response as per my last post regards mint/mbna1.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            The account number is irrelevant and holds no substance sadly.....

I have not got a CCA for this....? Can you send it me, just the CCA and cover letter plus the terms - unless you already have and I already replied...?

Thanks
            I sent it all after the MBNA 1. There was 3 separate emails for each one. One for the old CCA, one for the new CCA for MBNA 1 and one for MBNA 2 (Virgin CC).

You told me about the MBNA 1 was EN as they had covered everything and originally the first one was UE and the second EN but you told me to blag it with PT letter, which I did and they will not accept that.

Comment

I sent it all after the MBNA 1. There was 3 separate emails for each one. One for the old CCA, one for the new CCA for MBNA 1 and one for MBNA 2 (Virgin CC).

You told me about the MBNA 1 was EN as they had covered everything and originally the first one was UE and the second EN but you told me to blag it with PT letter, which I did and they will not accept that.
              They never accept it

They're not dogs, they will not lie down and let you tickle their belly you know

Just respond with the final response as detailed earlier.

Comment

They never accept it

They're not dogs, they will not lie down and let you tickle their belly you know

Just respond with the final response as detailed earlier.
                Shame really as my dogs do!

Comment

Shame really as my dogs do!

Comment

Will sit here and go through my CCA's as I copied bits of each one.. Will re send my MBNA 2 (Virgin CC).

Okay, next... CABOT. You had something to do and said you would get back to me but, its been busy and you haven't had chance to get back to me..

Comment

Cabot - Niddy "I'll come back to this later.

I must dash and deal with something extremely important now but the above puts us back in control and I know know exactly where you are with things - please, no messing around, send the templates above to whoever last wrote to you and lets then await replies. Obviously where I requested information, please respond as soon as you can so we can get a full update sorted.

Chat soon"

Comment

Cabot, what....? Please enlighten me (sorry but you'd never believe the work going on around me, head mashed is an understatement....)

Try and fill me in briefly.....

Comment

Cabot, what....? Please enlighten me (sorry but you'd never believe the work going on around me, head mashed is an understatement....)

Try and fill me in briefly.....
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Flossy
                          You said the CC was UE but it wasn't like a 100% so, I am worried of course, anyone would be.

"Let me come back to you on this - when you resend the agreement and terms yea? Then we'll try and sort it one way or another"

I re sent the CCA to you.

(P.S Ive re sent the MBNA 2 (Virgin CC)

Comment

Did you resend both, today? I will try and respond later when I get home but really busy so bear with me.... if they are not hassling you then we tend not to hassle them so unless they are actively hassling you then we'll come back to it....

Thanks

Comment

Did you resend both, today? I will try and respond later when I get home but really busy so bear with me.... if they are not hassling you then we tend not to hassle them so unless they are actively hassling you then we'll come back to it....

Thanks
                              No. Just the MBNA 2 (Virgin CC)

I sent the YB Cabot CCA a few times.. Do you want me to send it to you again? I wanted to know about the CCA being UE. If you say it is and that's it.. Then, I will then not mention them again until/if they issue me with the court papers they have said

Comment

Ermmm please send Cabot again.

I'll check in the next hour and reply tonight - promise

Comment

Working...
                                X