GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Hi Boss :niddy I hope you were not locked in your cupboard again!

Originally Posted by Flossy
    UPDATE CABOT CC - Received a letter from them dated 13.3.12 which basically says they will wait for another CCA from Yorkshire Bank.

I have received a reply dated 2nd April which says:

I understand you have questioned the legibility of the CCA previously supplied but they have been told by Yorkshire Bank that the copy supplied is the best copy they hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say they have reviewed this copy and the relevant details are clearly legible. There is no doubt that my name and address and other personal details and signature appear on this document and the time of signing and entering this agreement, the documentation would have been clearly legible.

They say they have sufficient evidence to justify the existence of this debt and your liability to repay the same.

As a result they will no longer enter into any correspondence with me regarding these matters. The account will remain with collections and need me to contact them to repay the debt.

That was the reply I got back after we sent a further letter to Cabot saying that the CCA we received from them was UE. They then said they would go back to the Yorkshire Bank and see if they had another 'better' copy of the CCA! The reply is above from Cabot and the last letter I have received.

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
      Hi Boss :niddy I hope you were not locked in your cupboard again!

Originally Posted by Flossy
      UPDATE CABOT CC - Received a letter from them dated 13.3.12 which basically says they will wait for another CCA from Yorkshire Bank.

I have received a reply dated 2nd April which says:

I understand you have questioned the legibility of the CCA previously supplied but they have been told by Yorkshire Bank that the copy supplied is the best copy they hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say they have reviewed this copy and the relevant details are clearly legible. There is no doubt that my name and address and other personal details and signature appear on this document and the time of signing and entering this agreement, the documentation would have been clearly legible.

They say they have sufficient evidence to justify the existence of this debt and your liability to repay the same.

As a result they will no longer enter into any correspondence with me regarding these matters. The account will remain with collections and need me to contact them to repay the debt.

That was the reply I got back after we sent a further letter to Cabot saying that the CCA we received from them was UE. They then said they would go back to the Yorkshire Bank and see if they had another 'better' copy of the CCA! The reply is above from Cabot and the last letter I have received.
      Just ignore see what they send next...........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Thank you In 2 deep. Will send that off today.

Comment

Thanks... You were just a second later than In 2 deep!

Are both the letters the same from you both?

Comment

I meant on ALL accounts. I'll be honest, I stopped reading when I lost the plot. Ideally if you could just do one little post and tell us briefly the state you're at with each account.

I am lost here. 1 million percent lost

What's happening with the legal issue and Gwynn et al?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

They're similar, send the one in2d said.

Comment

They're both similar. Send the one I2D suggested though as swanny supports a shyte team
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  They're both similar. Send the one I2D suggested though as swanny supports a shyte team
                  Bollocks!

As least we'll be in europe next season.

Comment

Now now Boss..

Comment

I meant on ALL accounts. I'll be honest, I stopped reading when I lost the plot. Ideally if you could just do one little post and tell us briefly the state you're at with each account.

As you will now be aware I have been in hospital after having what they though was a stroke but it has turned out to be an illness that paralyses my arms and hands.. Normally (for normal people) it clears quickly but, as I am not normal I have to see the neuro surgeon's team to decide on surgery as its too bad to leave. Please bare with me as I am typing with one hand and have the concentration and memory of a goldfish! (Not a lot of difference really then)

Comment

OK.

Cabot CC - After them sending the CCA back (which they got off Yorkshire Bank) you checked the CCA and said it was a bit confusing but thought UE.

We sent a letter to say that it was UE and they said they would get a further 'better' copy from Yorkshire Bank. They didn't send a 'better' and decided to stick to the first CCA saying it was enforceable and they have provided sufficient evidence to justify the debt. They would no longer enter into any correspondence with me regarding this matter.

I have sent off the solicitors forms and just need to send some emails of charges make by the bank etc. So, Gilly should be getting everything soon. I have spoken to her on the phone and had email contact.

MBNA CC - Sent CCA back and you deemed UE.

They have since sold to Moorgate and now passed to Arden Credit Management.

They are sending letters out threatening house calls, court action, etc.

MBNA VIRGIN CC - No CCA was every sent back for this debt!

Again MBNA sold to Moorgate who have passed to Arden. They are basically doing the same by threatening court action.

MINT CC - NIGHTMARE!!!! Sent the £1 PO for the CCA and they sent it back 3 times due to no signature on the letter. Never had the CCA back due to this and we sent letters off to Mint explaining that I dont need to sign the CCA request letter.

They have passed to Shoosmiths solicitors! They sent a letter to me on 4.4.12 informing me that they have taken over the account and to contact them in 7 days.

The next letter off them 14.4.12 saying they have not been able to contact me by phone, therefore they want me to ring them to sort out how I will be paying this debt.

CAPITAL ONE - You deemed UE after the CCA was sent. A letter went out saying it was UE to which they replied by saying that they have fully complied with the requirements.

They have said that I have failed to state why I allege that the Agreement is improperly executed pursuant to Section 61 (1) of the CCA 1974 ('the Act'), etc.

EGG CC now (BARCLAYCARD) - They sent the CCA back which you deemed UE. They requested all the debt to be paid in full.

The next letter 29.3.12 asking why they have not received payment from me. They then went on to say that we agreed a reduced payment plan on the understanding that the regular payments would reach them!

The want immediate payment. That's the last contact with them.

HALIFAX / WESCOT - Sent £1 PO for CCA which Wescot wouldnt accept and sent it back a few times saying that they were not the creditors for this account and to make it payable to Halifax even though they are the ones who take payments, etc for your account with their own new account no...

Its now been passed to Robinson Way Limited Debt Collectors. They have sent 2 letters. 28.3.12 - FORMAL DEMAND FOR PAYMENT. Saying that their client has authorised them to recover the full amount owed or they will start court action.

Next letter from them 6.4.12 - NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED. That the debt is in their hands to collect and to call them or further action may be taken to collect the full amount.

That's all of them...

Comment

How are you samsmum today? Hope your not in too much pain and that they give you some good pain relief. Wishing you better x

Comment

OK.

Cabot CC - After them sending the CCA back (which they got off Yorkshire Bank) you checked the CCA and said it was a bit confusing but thought UE.

We sent a letter to say that it was UE and they said they would get a further 'better' copy from Yorkshire Bank. They didn't send a 'better' and decided to stick to the first CCA saying it was enforceable and they have provided sufficient evidence to justify the debt. They would no longer enter into any correspondence with me regarding this matter.

I have sent off the solicitors forms and just need to send some emails of charges make by the bank etc. So, Gilly should be getting everything soon. I have spoken to her on the phone and had email contact.

MBNA CC - Sent CCA back and you deemed UE.

They have since sold to Moorgate and now passed to Arden Credit Management.

They are sending letters out threatening house calls, court action, etc.

-------->Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

MBNA VIRGIN CC - No CCA was every sent back for this debt!

Again MBNA sold to Moorgate who have passed to Arden. They are basically doing the same by threatening court action.

------->Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

MINT CC - NIGHTMARE!!!! Sent the £1 PO for the CCA and they sent it back 3 times due to no signature on the letter. Never had the CCA back due to this and we sent letters off to Mint explaining that I dont need to sign the CCA request letter.

They have passed to Shoosmiths solicitors! They sent a letter to me on 4.4.12 informing me that they have taken over the account and to contact them in 7 days.

The next letter off them 14.4.12 saying they have not been able to contact me by phone, therefore they want me to ring them to sort out how I will be paying this debt.

------------>Account Sold whilst in Dispute

CAPITAL ONE - You deemed UE after the CCA was sent. A letter went out saying it was UE to which they replied by saying that they have fully complied with the requirements.

They have said that I have failed to state why I allege that the Agreement is improperly executed pursuant to Section 61 (1) of the CCA 1974 ('the Act'), etc.

---------->Just ignore for now

EGG CC now (BARCLAYCARD) - They sent the CCA back which you deemed UE. They requested all the debt to be paid in full.

The next letter 29.3.12 asking why they have not received payment from me. They then went on to say that we agreed a reduced payment plan on the understanding that the regular payments would reach them!

The want immediate payment. That's the last contact with them.

------------->Just ignore for now

HALIFAX / WESCOT - Sent £1 PO for CCA which Wescot wouldnt accept and sent it back a few times saying that they were not the creditors for this account and to make it payable to Halifax even though they are the ones who take payments, etc for your account with their own new account no...

Its now been passed to Robinson Way Limited Debt Collectors. They have sent 2 letters. 28.3.12 - FORMAL DEMAND FOR PAYMENT. Saying that their client has authorised them to recover the full amount owed or they will start court action.

Next letter from them 6.4.12 - NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED. That the debt is in their hands to collect and to call them or further action may be taken to collect the full amount.

----------->Account Sold whilst in Dispute

That's all of them...
                            see replies in------> bold
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                              Hi Flossy,

Nice to see you back! Was starting to worry about you!

If it's something that paralyses only temporarily and will clear in time then it should be less damaging than if it had been a stroke - good to hear there are options to help you recover.
                              My arm and hand may not recover. Its just a case of waiting to see if the Neurosurgeon will be able to operate. I had a TIA a few years ago or so and it took a long time to recover. That was on my left side and left my hand (wrist) bend over which then developed a big lump on my hand which I had to have treated in theatre... They used a long needle which went through my neck at the front.. Then, the basically 'cooked' my arm and hand with what they called 'a sausage'! Great technical terms they use in theatre these days!

The funny thing is that I went to Blackpool Vic Hospital and they said and I quote 'its something wrong with your brain'.... I did try and tell them I dont have one but they never listen! Guess who found out what was wrong with me? Preston Neuro and my GP and they didn't even have any communication with the Dr at Blackpool or any test results.. Mind you, they did loose them!!!

If my surgeon has to operate on all my nerves in my arm, etc he may as well do my neck and then I can be made completely of titanium! Id have to change my name on here to metal mickey!

Just opened a letter and guess what the Pain Man is putting me back on???? (you will know).... x

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                                see replies in------> bold

Well, someone has to keep you busy!

What about the first Cabot CC? That is separate from the solicitor's. Its the overdraft that is with Gilly. Should I respond with something to shut them up? I dont want any court action with Cabot. Again!

Thank you in 2 deep

Comment

Working...
                                X