GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

NEXT - MBNA / MOORGATE / ARDEN

Sure the Boss deemed UE.

Arden letter 23 march 12 - want outstanding balance or they could send

-Rep to discuss at my home
    -Pass to solicitor to obtain CCJ and enforcement action in line with my circumstances.
    -solicitors charges, etc
    Last edited by Flossy; 19 April 2012, 08:20. Reason: wrong info

Comment

NEXT - MBNA VIRGIN CC / MOORGATE / ARDEN

Same as MBNA but never sent CCA for the VIRGIN CC!!!

I dont think they sent 2 copies of CCA for each together as the Boss has seen the CCA response.

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
        Has everyone seen my post on Cabot? Not sure of where I am up to but, going off my paperwork (with help) I need a good reply as the Boss deemed UE but it was a bit ... confusing??? (cant remember)...
        Cabot are being cute.

The legibility of the terms and conditions at the time of signing is utterly irrelevant, as the law plainly states that a copy of an agreement produced to comply with a request under s77 or s78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 must be "easily legible". See Regulation 2 of the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983 - link.

Comment

It goes on to say that I have failed to state why I allege that the CCA is improperly executed .. etc It then says the agreement is fully enforceable, they will not be closing my account and if I am looking to have the debt wiped clean then I should read http://www.justice.gov.uk/news/newsrelease170209a.htm

(give CleverClogs something to read) lol
          The link doesn't work.

They clearly need their own Link Editor - and the one here will not work for them, even part time.

Comment

Hi Flossy - just wanted to say welcome back and remember above all your health is your mail priority and eveything else can and will wait x

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              The link doesn't work.

They clearly need their own Link Editor - and the one here will not work for them, even part time.
              CC, I think you should work for them and get all our debts UE with a letter for proof!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                Hi Flossy - just wanted to say welcome back and remember above all your health is your mail priority and eveything else can and will wait x
                Hi LooLoo

Thank you for your message it was very nice of you. Everyone has been really good with me (even before the stroke. A BIG thank you to all that have been supportive and LooLoo who I have never spoken to before has taken the time to post this xxx

Comment

CABOT CC

I have not received anything further from Cabot since their last letter dated 2.4.12.

What response do I need to send back to them? Need to get my debts in order now...

Comment

NEXT - MBNA / MOORGATE / ARDEN

Sure the Boss deemed UE.

Arden letter 23 march 12 - want outstanding balance or they could send

-Rep to discuss at my home
                    -Pass to solicitor to obtain CCJ and enforcement action in line with my circumstances.
                    -solicitors charges, etc
                    Since the above letter I have received 2 further letters dated 3.4.12 and 12.4.12.

They both say that they have tried to contact me and I havent responded which they are very concerned about and that they will come to my house to sort out a solution.

Then, the second one is a FINAL DEMAND threatening me with legal proceedings.

I would really appreciate if someone could advise me what to do next? I know I need to do a letter as I havent responded since it has changed from MBNA to Moorgate and now to Arden!

The Boss :niddy said that this MBNA was UE after my CCA to MBNA back in January.

Help?

Comment

Since the above letter I have received 2 further letters dated 3.4.12 and 12.4.12.

They both say that they have tried to contact me and I havent responded which they are very concerned about and that they will come to my house to sort out a solution.

Then, the second one is a FINAL DEMAND threatening me with legal proceedings.

I would really appreciate if someone could advise me what to do next? I know I need to do a letter as I havent responded since it has changed from MBNA to Moorgate and now to Arden!

The Boss :niddy said that this MBNA was UE after my CCA to MBNA back in January.

Help?
                      Send them this----------> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Send them this--> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

Beat me to it in2deep, haha!

Comment

CABOT CC

I have not received anything further from Cabot since their last letter dated 2.4.12.

What response do I need to send back to them? Need to get my debts in order now...
                            Might be an idea to briefly give a status update.

Thanks.
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NEXT - MBNA VIRGIN CC / MOORGATE / ARDEN

Same as MBNA but never sent CCA for the VIRGIN CC!!!

I dont think they sent 2 copies of CCA for each together as the Boss has seen the CCA response.
                              MBNA - VIRGIN CC - never had a CCA returned to me.

I have received 3 letters from Arden (like MBNA) - The first on the 9.3.12 saying:

"Arden Credit Management has been instructed by Moorgate to recover an amount outstanding to them. We have assumed responsibility for working with you to repay this amount and therefore all future communication should be with us.

Please call the office immediately on ..... upon receipt of this letter to discuss the repayment of the full balance outstanding, etc, etc".

Next letter dated 23.3.12 says:

"I am concerned that you have not taken steps to address the outstanding balance referred to in our previous letter."

Then goes on about ringing them and the options are to send a rep to my home. Pass my account to their solicitors to obtain Judgement and seek enforcement action in line with my circumstances which could include, but is not limited to charging orders and attachment of earnings.

The next letter dated 3.4.12 says:

"We are writing to confirm that the present situation of non-payment on the above account is not accept.

The full outstanding balance as shown above is due and payable. You are currently in breach of the requirement and in order to remedy this breach we wish to outline the options available to you, and to us."

It then goes on to say that if I do nothing they will recover through further action and attend my property.

Since it was MBNA (Virgin cc) and the CCA was sent out in January 2012 and they sent some kind of CCA that was UE for the MBNA CC but didnt send anything at all for this one (Virgin)??

I would really like help now to do a letter of something to both MBNA CC and Virgin CC. I really do not want to end up in a position where they can do anything.. I know that they a re in breach as they havent sent a CCA but, I would just like to get to the next step with them.

Anyone Help me?

Comment

MBNA - VIRGIN CC - never had a CCA returned to me.

I have received 3 letters from Arden (like MBNA) - The first on the 9.3.12 saying:

"Arden Credit Management has been instructed by Moorgate to recover an amount outstanding to them. We have assumed responsibility for working with you to repay this amount and therefore all future communication should be with us.

Please call the office immediately on ..... upon receipt of this letter to discuss the repayment of the full balance outstanding, etc, etc".

Next letter dated 23.3.12 says:

"I am concerned that you have not taken steps to address the outstanding balance referred to in our previous letter."

Then goes on about ringing them and the options are to send a rep to my home. Pass my account to their solicitors to obtain Judgement and seek enforcement action in line with my circumstances which could include, but is not limited to charging orders and attachment of earnings.

The next letter dated 3.4.12 says:

"We are writing to confirm that the present situation of non-payment on the above account is not accept.

The full outstanding balance as shown above is due and payable. You are currently in breach of the requirement and in order to remedy this breach we wish to outline the options available to you, and to us."

It then goes on to say that if I do nothing they will recover through further action and attend my property.

Since it was MBNA (Virgin cc) and the CCA was sent out in January 2012 and they sent some kind of CCA that was UE for the MBNA CC but didnt send anything at all for this one (Virgin)??

I would really like help now to do a letter of something to both MBNA CC and Virgin CC. I really do not want to end up in a position where they can do anything.. I know that they a re in breach as they havent sent a CCA but, I would just like to get to the next step with them.

Anyone Help me?
                                Is this the same account as post 322
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X