GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Hi Niddy,
    This will be a long post as scanner not working.
    Letter Barclaycard. Post 196 was previously telling me to send Terms and conditions supplied.
    This letter says enclosed copy of original executed agreement and copy of latest t/cs of the acc prior to being trans to recoveries dept.
    With ref to CPR we have provided you with sufficient info to allow me to understand their position. The CPR does not confer automatic entitlement to docs before proceedings start. CPR 31.16 provides that a party may apply to the court for pre action disclosure in certain ltd circumstances, which do not apply here. The application must be suported by evidence - and the usual order is for the applicant to pay costs of the application, including the respondants cost together with the respondants costs of complying with any order that is made as a result (cpr 48.1 (2).
    This completes our obligation to me under Section 78 of the con sum cred act.
    The new agreement sent differs from the one sent 7 months ago slightly it does contain name and correct address but have recived nothing with a signature ect nothing about late payments or cost of any late payments.
    It is quite clear they have no application form or a signed agreement. But do they have enough.
    Thanks Niddy hope that all made sense and I will await your wisdom on my best options.
    As always many thanks
    Helmsman
    ps post 196 is page 10 on diary. useless on computer.
    pps this acc probably 20 years old.
    Last edited by helmsman; 16 November 2011, 15:59.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      Lloyds TSB CC
      pre 2006
      £1200
      pre 2007
      arrangement
      defaulted
      Lloyds TSB
      CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
      lloyds agreement t/cs supplied 15/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
      ACCOUNT QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
      letter from lloyds looking into acc query will respond within 28 days. 26/10/10
      LETTER FROM LLOYDS FINAL RESPONSE SENT TO NIDDY. ignore. 27/10/2010 ;Spank
      LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
      LETTER 16/12/2010 SCM SOLICITORS THREATEN COURT PROCEEDINGS.
      THREAT OF LITIGATION TO BE SENT 17/12/2010 AS PER NIDDYS RESPONSE
      LETTER FROM SCM 24/1/11 PAY OR ELSE
      Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
      Letter to moorcroft 7/4/11 threat o gram letter befor action
      letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
      letter 21/5/11 receiving wrong info from internet acc is enforceable keep paying fully complied with s78 no obligation to supply copy of signed agreement however they supplied one with s78 documents.
      letter from moorcroft 7/6/11 account on hold whilst they contact their clients.
      letter from moorcroft 1/7/11 acc still on hold whilst client continues to investigate. (NO RUSH)
      Letter Rob Way new dca 10/8/11 formal demand for payment usual threats acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
      Letter rob way 20/8/11 acc on hold 7 days while they request docs from Lloyds.
      Letter today Moorcroft closing acc on system will not hear from them again? Rob Way already here.27/8/11
      Letter rob way lloyds appl form + t/cs start paying. 23/9/11
      Letter sent Rob Way missing prescribed terms 23/9/11
      Letter rob way 3/10/11 received 3/10/11 ( must have their own postal service) will not enter repetative arguments please forward payment proposals acc is enforceable (they say) Niddy says UE (I know who I believe) so will ignore till next threat.
      24/10/11 letter rob way want repayment or futher action may be taken will IGNORE and await next letter.
      4/11/11 rob way immediate action required your acc will not be closed settle acc now and clear this up, may affect credit rating (OH NO). Will Ignore.
      Hi Niddy I2D.
      Rob Way threatning Notice Of Intended Legal Action pay in 10 days or may be sent to solicitors.
      which letter should I send please.
      Many Thanks
      PS anything I need to send re post 391. thanks again.
      Last edited by helmsman; 20 November 2011, 16:42.

Comment

The new agreement sent differs from the one sent 7 months ago slightly it does contain name and correct address but have recived nothing with a signature ect nothing about late payments or cost of any late payments.
        It is quite clear they have no application form or a signed agreement. But do they have enough.
        Thanks Niddy hope that all made sense and I will await your wisdom on my best options.
        As always many thanks
        Helmsman
        ps post 196 is page 10 on diary. useless on computer.
        pps this acc probably 20 years old.
        I'd send CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE

Hi Niddy I2D.
        Rob Way threatning Notice Of Intended Legal Action pay in 10 days or may be sent to solicitors.
        Many Thanks
        Send Threat to commence Litigation to Robbers Way
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          HI,
          Thanks Pixie letters will be off Monday.

Comment

The solicitors will probably be Horwich Farrelly, who will run at the smell of anything nasty coming their way. Like a complaint about their conduct. Max two letters, then one final threat from Robbin dogs and then back to the OC if ours are anything to go by.

regards
            Garlok

Comment

Abbey MBNA
              PRE 1996
              £4000
              PRE 2007
              ARRANGEMENT
              MBNA
              CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
              letter received 27/10/2010 notice of arrears still no cca as yet.
              letter from mbna saying looking into complaint er (have not complained only asked for CCA they received on 13/10/10) no CCA as yet. 1
              11/12/2010 default notice received correct by 30/12/2010 or else still no cca as yet.
              LETTER MBNA SAYING THEY DONT CONSIDER ACC IN DISPUTE REF TO MCGUFFVRBS MAY SELL ACC TO THIRD PARTY THEY WILL RESPOND TO CCA REQUEST SHORTLY. 24/12/10 REC 05/01/11 WILL IGNORE
              LETTER MBNA CANNOT FIND CCA WILL NOT ENFORCE THROUGH COURTS BUT KEEP PAYING. NO I WONT
              LETTER 6/1/11 CAPQUEST ASKING FOR PAYMENT letter sent to them YOU HAVE NO CCA
              Letter 6/2/11 capquest returning acc to mbna.
              Letter 24/3/11 AIC new dca offering 50% reduction if I pay by 31/3/11 (NO CHANCE)
              Letter mbna and Fredricksons start paying 11/7/11 will send you have no cca to freds 12/7/11.
              Letter freds acc on hold whilst the contact clients 29/7/11.
              Letter Freds 16/11/2011 acc on hold 28 days for me to contact mbna to request docs obviously not read you have no cca confirmed by mbna so will ignore these tossers.
              Hi niddy,
              Letter from Freds after sent them you have no cca confirmed by mbna have put acc on hold 28 days so I can ask mbna for cca with a £1 if I want a sar send £10 fee will ignore these tossers unless a response is suggested.
              Many thanks

Comment

Hi niddy,
                Letter from Freds after sent them you have no cca confirmed by mbna have put acc on hold 28 days so I can ask mbna for cca with a £1 if I want a sar send £10 fee will ignore these tossers unless a response is suggested.
                Many thanks
                you ignore the tossers mate - doh!!!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Cheers niddy another £1.23 you have saved me.

Comment

Hi Niddy
                    Have sent a pm to you
                    THanks

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Hi Niddy,
                      Thanks for replying to pm hope you didnt mind pm explaining a little bit more of our problem.
                      As always thanks for your time
                      Helmsman

Comment

Hi Niddy and Mods,
                        Received letter B/C after sending cca query creditor refusing to accept UE. Stating they have complied s78 quoting Waxman ect ect acc not in dispute and will continue to pursue in accordance with B/C conditions. Go to FOS ect. Shall I await next threat or send anything.
                        Thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy and Mods,
                          Received letter B/C after sending cca query creditor refusing to accept UE. Stating they have complied s78 quoting Waxman ect ect acc not in dispute and will continue to pursue in accordance with B/C conditions. Go to FOS ect. Shall I await next threat or send anything.
                          Thanks
                          See what they send next.........
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Which DCA is now involved and have they really lost their Marbles?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              they really lost their Marbles?
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy I2D.
                                Many Thanks
                                Hi,
                                Letter Rob Way acc on hold whilst they request docs. In reply to threat of litigation.
                                thanks Niddy& I2D.
                                Last edited by helmsman; 28 November 2011, 17:33.

Comment

Working...
                                X