GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LovelyLady UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LovelyLady UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LovelyLady UE Diary

Hi, hope you can understand my mess and I will try to give you all the information I can - I'm going to send for my credit files so don't know which of these are still showing or have fallen off but I'm still being chased at the moment by some of them. Unfortunately the ostrich in me has thrown away all old letters and some haven't contacted me for months.

WELCOME FINANCE
    Balance £1487.45

BARCLAYS BANK (Fenton Cooper)
    £750

CAPITAL ONE
    £346.47

CASH GENIE - keep receiving text messages but no paper letters
    Carter Forbes
    30th Nov
    Original debt was for £150 they are now chasing for approx £800 due to charges. Been avoiding answering the phone.

Letters I have received recently have been from

Moneyshop (7072)
    Fredrickson International
    8th Nov £275.00

KAYS (0897)
    Cap Quest Debt Recovery
    16th Nov £186.55

Shop Direct (7118)
    Lowell
    14th Nov £280.77

Shop Direct (7101)
    Lowell
    14th Nov £485.00

Shop Direct (8824)
    Cap Quest Debt Recovery
    16th Nov £460.32

Three Mobile (2914)
    Hamptons Legal
    16th Nov £370.88

Three Mobile (2799)
    Lowell
    13th Oct £524.95

BT Group PLC (4464)
    PastDue Credit Solutions
    16th Sept £265.28

BT (0007)
    ScotCall Debt Collecting
    13th Oct £466.12

O2 (0253)
    Lowell
    15th Sept £548.66

Abbey National Plc (7370)
    Buchanan Clark & Wells
    19th Nov £169.29

NEXT (2619)
    Robinson Way
    24th Nov £72.00

UNITED UTILITIES WATER (0866)
    Moorcroft Debt
    2nd Nov £2449.18

Only recently received this debt, it is from a previous address and I wasn't even aware that I was supposedly owing on my water rates. It's come as a complete shock. This does actually include this years bill as well and I've agreed at the moment to pay back £10 a week.

Re: LovelyLady UE Diary

Hi LovelyLady,

Thanks for the above. However to get you started could we ask you to have a read of this link:-

>Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! - allaboutFORUMS

We will nedd a bit more information from you if you have it. Take a look at the diaries section to see how others are dealing with it. Dates are important etc. Then when we have a picture we can suggest the way to go.

From now on though don't telephone anyone, keep anything and everything in writing only. If they call you, don't even go through security with them, tell them in writing only and put the phone down. Keep a log of all the calls, date time who from etc. Finally keep all correspondence now complete with envelopes staple to the relevant letter and marked up with the date it actually arrived through your door.

If you can provide the info requested we will get started on sorting out what can be done.

Sleep easier tonight AAD is on the case now!

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Hello LovelyLady.

Thank you for starting your diary.

It would help if you could put each individual debt into a separate post which you could then update as things progress.

You can find out when each debt began by accessing your credit report online - see allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - All About Credit Reference Agencies CIFAS

I see Garlok has already made some of the points I was about to make - thank you Garlok

Don't worry - you've come to the right place! Any questions, just ask.

Pixie x
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No probs Pixie, Just trying to beat Niddy to it this time l l

regards
        Garlok

Comment

What a mess......

really we need dates lots more detail and as for agreeing to pay the water and bundle ths current rates into it -

It could have been statute barred or anything - so from now on NO MORE PHONE CALLS without coming here first..... In the meantime if any of these creditors call you, hang up!

We need dates, without dates we cannot be much help so try and think back as best you can - half the debts will not be on your credit file so pointless getting a copy, you need to be writing to each creditor if you cannot recall the details and ask for info, ie start date, date last paid etc - it may mean (worse case) SARing each of them at a cost of £10 each!

Keep all letters from now on, bin nothing - not even the envelope you were served the letter in - retain all documents for an audit trail.....

best of luck, come back to us with detailed info please.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X