GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RHE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHE Diary

Hi, this is my diary, hope I’ve done it right

Type of account: LTSB Personal Loan -unsecured

Date commenced: December 2005

Approx balance: £18000

Date last paid FULL payment: December 2007

Payment arrangement: £1 token payment-last token payment October 2009 nothing paid since

Account holder: 1st Credit ltd

Brief history: After receiving numerous threatograms from LTSB’s internal collections SCuM and BLS from March 2008 – April 2009.

October 2009 – I received a “yellow” postcard in an envelope from AIC telling me to urgently telephone them, I responded with a CCA request to them, I heard nothing back.

March 2010 – Letter from LTSB stating that their agents (presumably AIC) had been in touch with them informing them they were unable to agree with a repayment and suggest LTSB take legal action. I could avoid such action by paying off the full balance. I ignored.

April 2010 – Received a letter from Moorcroft Pre Court Division stating it was a notice of intended litigation. I responded with a CPR 31.14 request.

April 2010 – Letter headed Litigation Warning frommidas legal services ending with failure to contact Moorcroft may result in the issue of legal proceedings without further notice. I ignored.

April 2010 – Response from Moorcroft to my CPR31.14 request and said they were in the process of requesting a copy of the CCA and went on to ask me questions. I acknowledged their letter and answered their questions accordingly (with questions of my own)

May 2010 - Letter from Moorcroft with5 pages of LTSB screenshots purporting to be of the loan. I ignored.

June 2010 – Letter from Moorcroft offering a 50% Settlement Offer. I ignored.

July 2010 - Letter from Credit Security ltd demanding immediate payment. I ignored.

August 2010 – Further threats from Credit Security ltd. I ignored.

August 2012Account Assignment letter from 1st Credit ltd with a LTSB headed Notice of assignment.

Letter from 1st Credit ltd headed County Court Proceedings Being Considered. I responded with an “Account Sold Whilst in Dispute” as per Niddy’s advice.

Letter from 1st Credit acknowledging my Account in dispute letter, headed Request For Copy Invoices/Statements & Agreement, account put on hold until client produces said documents.

September 2012 - Letter from 1st Credit saying please find enclosed copy statements/invoices as requested, upon receipt please contact them immediately to discuss the account. There was one page with 2 LTSB screenshots purporting to be of the loan.

I am presuming this is all I am going to get so should I send the “Final Response - UE (CCA Received)” letter?

Any advice appreciated, thank you in advance

Re: RHE Diary

I would send this if it were me-----> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you muchly in 2 deep will send it off tomorrow by recorded delivery

Comment

Good Afternoon all

Update: Response from 1st Credit advising that my letter (CCA query - Missing Prescribed Terms) has been passed to the appropriate department and they shall respond in due course.

Comment

just sit tight until/if they come back with anything

Comment

Working...
          X