GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Northampton Claim Mr Black Lloyd - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northampton Claim Mr Black Lloyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northampton Claim Mr Black Lloyd

Please can somebody help.

I am getting mixed messages from everywhere.

I am led to believe after reading so many web sites.

NO CCA = NO PAY.....and the debt is unenforceable and cannot got to court. They have to prove it.

Then I contact people and some say this is not true after recent rulings and test cases.

CC debt with LLoyds for 15K...was paying £10 a month until someone told me dont pay they have to prove you owe the money.

CC taken out in 1995 came with bank account.

Did A Sar on bank...they told me no signature on file and I need to go to a bank with Passport.
    Did a CCA request...they sent me a reconstructed version and copy of agreement.

Sent acknolwedgment to Northampton have until 02/11/2010 to present defence
    NO PPI on card and no charges reclaimed.
    Want to fight CCJ...
    What is my best option... who is right and who is wrong.....or maybe some muddy waters,
    I need a buddy some help I know your all so busy but I have no experience or confidence with this kinda thing
    HELP

Barclaycard

Barclaycard...No CCA account taken out in 1993

Requested a settlement figure but they refused.
    Also confirm no CCA
    Sar just showed copies of statements.

Small balance (one of many with lots of credit cards)

Is it best to get them to freeze interest?

Try to go for settlement again using template letter on this site?

Comment

Re: Northampton Claim Mr Black Lloyd

Originally posted by tiger
      Please can somebody help.

I am getting mixed messages from everywhere.

I am led to believe after reading so many web sites.

NO CCA = NO PAY.....and the debt is unenforceable and cannot got to court. They have to prove it.

Then I contact people and some say this is not true after recent rulings and test cases.
      They are talking bollocks - see this: ---> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=401

That is as current as a week ago! And I do know what i'm talking about! ;Red
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tiger
        CC debt with LLoyds for 15K...was paying £10 a month until someone told me dont pay they have to prove you owe the money.

CC taken out in 1995 came with bank account.

Did A Sar on bank...they told me no signature on file and I need to go to a bank with Passport.
        Did a CCA request...they sent me a reconstructed version and copy of agreement.

Sent acknolwedgment to Northampton have until 02/11/2010 to present defence
        NO PPI on card and no charges reclaimed.
        Want to fight CCJ...
        What is my best option... who is right and who is wrong.....or maybe some muddy waters,
        I need a buddy some help I know your all so busy but I have no experience or confidence with this kinda thing HELP
        Have Lloyds taken court action? Can you email me the agreement they sent you? If they have not sent you one then you apply to the court for a strike-out based on s.127(3) - Section 127(1) of the CCA 1974 is subject to the restrictions imposed by s.127(3) & (4). Those subsections set out the circumstances in which the court shall not make an order under s.65(1) of the Act.

Basically, in a nutshell "no agreement means no action can be taken" - read this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=12076#p12076

You would be requesting a strike-out as the lender is in default of your CCA Request (s.78 CCA1974) which means that the account is in default (disputed) and no action can be taken on a disputed account - certainly not court action.

That should sort that! If however they did send an agreement, email it to me before doing anything.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Read this for details on how to defend this claim: ---> viewtopic.php?f=59&t=535

Comment

Working...
          X