GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script copy of request for a my CCA not giving but confusin letter. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

copy of request for a my CCA not giving but confusin letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copy of request for a my CCA not giving but confusin letter.

my wife broke down and come clean about the dedt she created so i requested a CCA,

i got a letter from lloyds tsb after sending a second request, they enclosed in there words "a copy of the reconstituted version of the executed agreement" and a signed statement of the account, they state that there is no requirement under the CCA to provide me with a copy of the original signed agreement, the go on to say they endeavoring to locate the copy of your signed agreement but please be assured we would not have opened a credit card account without a signed agreement, the say that under section 78 the agreement with them is fully enforceable and will continue to treat as such and will not be entering into any further correspondence with regarding provision of copy agreements.

they have also given a warning if i'm using a claims management company to look at to links one ministry of justice the other CAB.

looked through want they sent and there is no signature on any pages, there is a her printed name and address, but here name is wrong as a example: jane ann blogs the jane is actually her middle name and she does not have ann in her name at all her name would actually be susan jane blogs instead of jane ann blogs.

i asked my wifey how did she manage such a outstanding dedt when i could not get when i was working full time as much she just said they just kept bumping it up without asking when she was close to her limit it would go up automatically £2000 at a time.

what if any is my next move please.

Re: copy of request for a my CCA not giving but confusin let

See here - is this like what Lloyds sent you? ---> http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... stcount=54

I've seen 100's of them - they talk shyte! Can you email me the agreement to check, and i'll replt here for you. Email it as per my signature (to my live account)
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

first of all a big thankyou for a fast reply it's really appreciated.

the letter was not has harsh as that one but very similair.

thankyou for taken time out to look at the letter,

what do i send as i have letter, a section 78 letter and a copy of reconstituted version of executed agreement and do i send it blanking out name and address and card number for security reason.

much appreciated.

Comment

Hi

If you blank stuff out then forget it - it makes my job 10x as hard - its not like i'm going to apply for credit using your details - but that is up to you. Ask anyone on here, i've seen 1000's of agreements and names and addresses and as such I do not remember most people's names let alone personal details lol.

I get 100's of emails a week - I delete them once I have sorted them - as I say it is up to you what you want to do, I am the site administrator - not like i'm a fraudster when I pay for this and set it up and spend 100's of hours here helping people for free.... y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

i have no problems with you and the info and apoligise if it came across as this, it was just a question as i did not know how it was done as you gave a link to compare too and parts looked blanked so i presumed this was the way it was done...my mistake. ;Red

like i said i much appreciate the help so what parts do i need to send all pages or just the letter.

thx

Comment

Hiya sorry dude I was just explaining myself - not being rude but on reflection it does read a bit "curt" (sorreee)!

I just need the agreement and letter they sent with it. Not the terms unless you signed them in which case yes please. It may be best to email whatever you think.... I know what I'm looking for and if it ain't there I'll ask for other documents and if still not there - great news!

Comment

i have sent every page that came in the envelope to your live account.

have a good weekend.

regards Matthew

Comment

Got it. Will reply in morning matey. Cheers.

Comment

Hi Matty

Ok what you sent is clearly a reconstituted version and is therefore 100% unenforceable

:UE

So, obviously cease all payments and send this back to Lloyds: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

Now, ceasing payments will end up leaving your wife with a default, however that only matters if you *wanted* to get credit again, as a carer on nil income as such, will she? Obviously spend time reading on here and you'll see, if anyone call's at your home tell them to get lost or you'll call the police as they are trespassing, if they ring fail security.....

Best of luck, but if I was you i'd be stopping payments cos this debt is unenforceable.

Comment

oh my god do you ever sleep lol, payments was stopped ages but interest is going up £226 a month ;F-

will send the letter and thanks for the time spent on people in situations like ourselves, don't worry we never get credit again only buy what we can afford and whats in our pockets at the time.

regards matthew.

Comment

Nah don't sleep much lol. Best of luck

Comment

hello i hope its ok to keep this thread going as i have now been sent copy of original agreement, i will send them onto your email addy if that's ok.

matthew.

Comment

Hi matty.

Of course it's okay to keep the thread going; it is your thread

Do email the CCA agreement over to Niddy, and mark the email with your user name, and the name of the creditor, and Niddy will get back to you as soon as he is able to.

You might also add the following link to your email, so Niddy knows where to respond.
                          viewtopic.php?f=13&t=512

All the best,

Diddly x

(ps. is this the only debt you are applying for a CCA on? if you have others, we could start you a diary)
                          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

thankyou i already sent email but forgot to leave my username and link so i do that now.

Comment

hello Niddy did you get my last email with all info, i actually sent it twice but the first one i forgot to leave my username and thread reference.

i understand it's the holidays.

regards matthew

Comment

Working...
                              X