GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Thought you were gone! but 1+ years on still v barclaycard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought you were gone! but 1+ years on still v barclaycard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought you were gone! but 1+ years on still v barclaycard

Hello Niddy

I doubt you would remember me from the MMST website butyou were helping with a UE Debt with barclaycard.

History

No this does cover several letters and a large time scale so to shorten it down here is what happend.

i requested my CCA on 08/01/10 then there were lots of letters stating the many regulations it then in March they just sent it to a Recovery agent and i sent the standard reply

I write with reference to the above numbered account. I would like to point out that this account is formally in dispute with Barclaycardand has been since they failed to acknowledge my Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) Request, in line with s.77-s.79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974). ECT
    and thats where my account has been ever since, and around this time you moved to your new forum (not this one) and then you started having personal problems (from what i remember hope there sorted BTW), and i lost track of where you moved?

Up to date

i recently had a replecment copy of my agreement sent to me again missing a signature but now stating, that they dont need it due to CPR 31.16 and CPR 48.1 (2) i've gone through a lot of your posts seeing if there are mentioned and found some, but would i be correct in assuming that they dont need to provide a True copy any more? im now at a loss and even more confused lol

Regards

Little Miss Knuckles.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated as allways

Re: Thought you were gone! but 1+ years on still v barclaycard

Hiya

Sorry for the delay - ok, they can issue a recon without a signature yes, however you'd be best to load it here :---> Upload your CCA / T&C's so I can take a look......

Don't respond as yet, just load the agreement they sent you so I can check it out - its secure, only you and I can see it - read this for details: ---> User Guide - Uploading your Documents to the Site!

Chat later - Niddy!

p.s. yes, Daughter is much better now, thanks for asking
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Thought you were gone! but 1+ years on still v barclaycard

What they sent is a blatant copy - ie its not even been filled in!

1,000,000%

Well done

Respond with the following and obviously cease all payments to this account (unless you're only paying like a £1 a month or similar!): ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X