GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds TSB Default Notice 2011 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds TSB Default Notice 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds TSB Default Notice 2011

Does anyone have a Default Notice from Lloyds TSB from 2011 that they can PM me with their personal details redacted please? Its the general wording I want to check. I know the template was defective in 2010 and want to see what it was like in 2011 for someone for an imminenet hearing.

Re: Lloyds TSB Default Notice 2011

We have THIS which has a notice from the time you want - issued by inhouse SCM if any good Andrew
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
      We have THIS which has a notice from the time you want - issued by inhouse SCM if any good Andrew
      Thanks. According to the witness statement that just has a screen dump with a date on this one came straight from Lloyds and they overlooked keeping a copy.

Comment

Sorry Andrew...mine's December 2010
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have 2 of these. They do not mention default served under section 87(1). Although SCM solicitors stated that they had. Can e mail to you but need an e mail address to send to.

Comment

Just looked at the one from Oscar, mine are nothing like these, dated March & May, neither mention S87(1)

Comment

Can you mail me a copy please Enforcer?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

thanks mate
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have one from Lloyds/SCM ( need to check) from about March 2012 - Is that going to be too late to assist?
                  I will have to dig it out but could get it the morning if needed

Comment

Sent, glad you gave me a link.

Comment

February March 2011 from Lloyds would be ideal.

Comment

Will forward to Andrew (when it comes)

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                          I have one from Lloyds/SCM ( need to check) from about March 2012 - Is that going to be too late to assist?
                          I will have to dig it out but could get it the morning if needed
                          court is tomorrow mate lol. Jackreacher thread

If SCM are unregulated Andrew, why are they issuing claims? Surely that's enough for strike out?

Comment

They seem to have an odd set up. The SRA are looking into it. They seem to use the individual solicitors SRA registration number. I found one of them today and I think she is at UBS. Not heard back from the SRA about it all yet.

Comment

Sent January, March & May. All UE

Comment

Working...
                              X