GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HL Legal Solicitors - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL Legal Solicitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL Legal Solicitors

Hello,

This mob have apparently been appointed by Cap Quest, even though CQ have acknowledged that they are to comply with CCA request (made to OC in February - who cashed the chq and said they would send docs the same month).

Is another 'sold whilst in dispute letter' required good people? Thanks in advance

Re: HL Legal Solicitors

We need some history on this please......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi, sorry should have linked to UE Diary:

Lloyds TSB

Type of account - Credit Card

Date commenced - Unsure

Approx balance - Approx £9,000

Date last full payment - July 2009

Are you on arrangement or not paying - was paying £1 pcm, stopped Oct 2012

Status - Default notice received AUG 2009

Account owner - Was SCM, now Lloyds, although Wescot seem to be chasing too

Key:
      Blue - Communication Sent
      Red - Communication Received

19/2/2013 - CCA request sent (to SCM Solicitors).
      02/03/13 - Letter dated 28/02/13 received from Lloyds (OC) "we are currently awaiting the documentation to fulfil your request..."
      16/03/13 - letter dated 13/03/13 received from Solicitors acting for Wescot offering discount to settle account - but also threatening that if no suitable plan is reached with W within 10 days of date of letter "further recovery action will be taken"
      30/03/13 - another letter from solicitors threatening recovery action
      Still have not received CCA as requested and acknowledged by OC in Feb13 - time for reminder letter to OC?
      03/04/13 - Sent OC CCA chase up letter.
      22/06/13 - OC send "Strictly Private" letter advising transferred a/c to CapQuest.
      25/06/13 - CQ send letter saying a/c referred to them in all matters relating to collection...
      28/06/13 - 'Dispute" Ltr to CQ.
      09/07/13 - Typed and handwritten comps slip "unable to locate account on our system"
      10/07/13 - "Prior to start of legal..." letter received.
      18/07/13 - Ltr sent advising of their reference number.
      20/07/13 - Ltr received "Further to your recent contact...we can confirm docs in respect of this a/c has been requested and will be forwarded in due course"
      05/08/13 - Ltr from HL Legal stating CQ have appointed them and that court proceedings may be issued.

Comment

Originally posted by churchman View Post
        Hi, sorry should have linked to UE Diary:

Lloyds TSB

Type of account - Credit Card

Date commenced - Unsure

Approx balance - Approx £9,000

Date last full payment - July 2009

Are you on arrangement or not paying - was paying £1 pcm, stopped Oct 2012

Status - Default notice received AUG 2009

Account owner - Was SCM, now Lloyds, although Wescot seem to be chasing too

Key:
        Blue - Communication Sent
        Red - Communication Received

19/2/2013 - CCA request sent (to SCM Solicitors).
        02/03/13 - Letter dated 28/02/13 received from Lloyds (OC) "we are currently awaiting the documentation to fulfil your request..."
        16/03/13 - letter dated 13/03/13 received from Solicitors acting for Wescot offering discount to settle account - but also threatening that if no suitable plan is reached with W within 10 days of date of letter "further recovery action will be taken"
        30/03/13 - another letter from solicitors threatening recovery action
        Still have not received CCA as requested and acknowledged by OC in Feb13 - time for reminder letter to OC?
        03/04/13 - Sent OC CCA chase up letter.
        22/06/13 - OC send "Strictly Private" letter advising transferred a/c to CapQuest.
        25/06/13 - CQ send letter saying a/c referred to them in all matters relating to collection...
        28/06/13 - 'Dispute" Ltr to CQ.
        09/07/13 - Typed and handwritten comps slip "unable to locate account on our system"
        10/07/13 - "Prior to start of legal..." letter received.
        18/07/13 - Ltr sent advising of their reference number.
        20/07/13 - Ltr received "Further to your recent contact...we can confirm docs in respect of this a/c has been requested and will be forwarded in due course"
        05/08/13 - Ltr from HL Legal stating CQ have appointed them and that court proceedings may be issued.
        I'd be sending this if it were me--------> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          I'd be sending this if it were me--------> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
          That's great thank you. Off it goes, signed for.

Much appreciated.

Comment

I had letters from HL even though Crapquest knew it was UE.

A few reminders about no valid agreement soon stopped the letters.

Comment

Working...
            X