GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script winner12 SAR Problems with Cap1 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

winner12 SAR Problems with Cap1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winner12 SAR Problems with Cap1

Hi ya
    I requested a SAR from Capital one they sent a copy of short application form with a credit agreement at the bottom I signed it and they have but not in the right box and its not dated by them I have read the unenforceability thread and wondered if its worth chasing I dated the form and its june 2000 what do you think should there be another agreement somewhere.Capital One have been a nightmare to deal with and now I have a DCA Credit Solutions to deal with who would I send the CCA request to?

-------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Credit card
    start date - 13/06/00
    Approx Balance - 4300
    Date last paid - 18/12/09 full month payment
    Arrangement - not agreed but paid £10.37 0ffer from 25/02/10
    Status - Default
    Account owner - Credit Solutions(Capital One originally)

I have not paid them anything since 15/09/10 when I complained to FOS about not setting up a DMP
    they posted all SAR info 19th October 2010 thats when I started to look at the unenforcebility....

Re: SAR from CAPITAL ONE

They have been such a pain demanding all sorts of information (no joy with complaint to FOS)so I have decided to see if I can get anywhere with the unenforceabilty I hope I do I have had all my debts prior to 2007 so it maybe I will CCA the lot and see what happens thats why with the help of you wondeful people here I will pluck up the courage to do so
    Thanks

Comment

Hiya

If you have sent a SAR then no CCA is necessary, Crappy1 used to issue quick application forms and they are usually unenforceable. Please note, you need to do a proper diary as follows: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

or i'll move this to the relevant section of the forum, as you're not really asking for or giving much indication of what it is that you want...??

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Did say I was a bit of a dinosaur maybe I should stop reading how others have set theres out and use my noggin
        so here goes...

Capital One Credit card
        start date - 13/06/00
        Approx Balance - 4300
        Date last paid - 18/12/09 full month payment
        Arrangement - not agreed but paid £10.37 0ffer from 25/02/10
        Status - Default
        Account owner - Credit Solutions(Capital One originally)

I have not paid them anything since 15/09/10 when I complained to FOS about not setting up a DMP
        they posted all SAR info 19th October 2010 thats when I started to look at the unenforcebility....

Comment

Re: winner12 SAR Problems with Cap1

Hiya

Please email me a copy of the agreement that you had in your SAR - can you do this? If no scanner, consider taking a photo?

My email address is shown in my signature, to send agreements :yeah
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X