GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script credit card accounts not passed to dca - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

credit card accounts not passed to dca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• credit card accounts not passed to dca

If a credit card account has not been passed to a dca does it mean it will be enforeable ?
    I ask this because my LloydsTsb cc which is the largest debt has never been passed to a dca , it has never showed up on my crf either , I sent all my creditors CCA requests yesterday but this one concerns me because its never been passed over .

Re: credit card accounts not passed to dca

LLoyds are funny buggers.

My Current account never showed up on my cf's until it was defaulted.

It normally means that internally they believe that they have a good chance of the collection of the account being successful.

Either that or they are mad.
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Spent, I have a mint and a natwest card that both stayed with the original account holder but did appear on my credit file.
      On the other hand I have a 15K loan that was sold on and does not appear on my credit file.

According to Niddy all 3 are enforceable

Have you had your cca requests back yet?
      If not do not worry about it until they arrive.

As for credit files , try not to pay too much attention to them, unless you have perfect credit and someone registers something against you. And do not believe everything you may read on other parts of the internet about them either

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
        Spent, I have a mint and a natwest card that both stayed with the original account holder but did appear on my credit file.
        On the other hand I have a 15K loan that was sold on and does not appear on my credit file.

According to Niddy all 3 are enforceable

Have you had your cca requests back yet?
        If not do not worry about it until they arrive.

As for credit files , try not to pay too much attention to them, unless you have perfect credit and someone registers something against you. And do not believe everything you may read on other parts of the internet about them either
        only send the cca requests yesterday ,as for my creidit file, i have no credit rating its wrecked, but i don't need credit if i can't afford something i don't buy it simples. I'm going to fight these debts one way or another

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
          ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

MBNA never passed my account to a DCA, they only went as far as to enlist the services of in-house trained monkeys DCRI who are still part of MBNA but that doesn't mean the account is enforceable, given there's no trace of an agreement...

Whether they are UE or not depends on the paperwork they send, regardless of who owns the account or collects on behalf of the creditor. Just sit back, wait for the CCAs to arrive and Niddy's verdict, - there's no other way to find out.

thanks, its really strange because when i sent the cca request to 1st cruds back in 2008 i was a nervous wreck ,but this time i feel chilled and confident and i know its because of this forum and the support everyone gives, i don't feel alone anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
            thanks, its really strange because when i sent the cca request to 1st cruds back in 2008 i was a nervous wreck ,but this time i feel chilled and confident and i know its because of this forum and the support everyone gives, i don't feel alone anymore
            and now your here you will never be alone.
            I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
              and now your here you will never be alone.

I know

Comment

Is that because people are here to help or you go mad and have a dual personality

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                  Is that because people are here to help or you go mad and have a dual personality
                  hang on i will ask my other self

Comment

Working...
                  X