GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Alternative Default Notice! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative Default Notice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Default Notice!

If you find yourself bored and have a cast iron defence against a creditor, ie it's not your debt or whatever, then consider the following alternative DN that I have used, in particular I sent this to someone that was hassling me for a debt I knew nothing about.

Suffice to say they soon went away....

Default Notice served under s.78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974

It is your duty to give information to debtor under running-account credit agreement. You have fucked-up and thus you're now in default.

The Act clearly states;

(1)The creditor under a regulated agreement for running-account credit, within the prescribed period after receiving a request in writing to that effect from the debtor and payment of a fee of [£1], shall give the debtor a copy of the executed agreement (if any) and of any other document referred to in it, together with a statement signed by or on behalf of the creditor showing, according to the information to which it is practicable for him to refer,—
    • (a)the state of the account, and
    • (b)the amount, if any currently payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor, and
    • (c)the amounts and due dates of any payments which, if the debtor does not draw further on the account, will later become payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor

(6)If the creditor under an agreement fails to comply with subsection (1) -
    • (a)he is not entitled, while the default continues, to enforce the agreement

You have no days to remedy this breach. Failure to do so will result in my continuing to ignore you. If you do decide to cancel the breach then you must write to me at 10 Downing Street begging for forgivness at which point I'll ask my mate Jim what he thinks and whether you're worthy of retaining any licensing activities.

You're just a bunch of fuck-wits. Now deal with my request or get lost!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Alternative Default Notice!

Not for the faint hearted............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        Should I be sending that one...
        No, one asking for holiday vouchers...

Comment

Who was Jim and why was Niddy apparently residing at a house formerly the home of Mr Chicken?

Comment

Jim is Daves mates aunties nieces great grandmothers offspring.

See. Simples
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Jim is Daves mates aunties nieces great grandmothers offspring.

See. Simples
              Was the debt incurred when you were a member of the Bullingdon Club?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                Was the debt incurred when you were a member of the Bullingdon Club?
                indeed whilst drinking the finest caviar juice alongside my 5000000 year bottle of £1m scotch. :niddy

Comment

Well I never ! I feel that you are not treating this subject with the seriousness it warrants.

The Debt Collection Industry is worth a lot of money to a few people and they have studied long and hard to achieve astounding levels of expertise in their particular area, i.e The Consumer Credit Act and its various amendments and additions, interpretations and Rulings.

To treat such people with such disdain and disrespect is truly shameful

Comment

Working...
                  X