GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Egg loan ppi help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg loan ppi help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg loan ppi help

Hi there - tried to join here this morning only to discover im already a member!! Dohh

Anyway - Im helping my oh fill out a ppi claim form for an Egg loan.

In June 2011 he received a letter from Egg Loan saying his loan was being transferred to Arrow and would be serviced by Arrow Global Receivables Management Ltd.

Who do I send the claim form to Egg or Arrow?

Thanks in advance

Miss P

Re: Egg loan ppi help

Originally posted by Miss P View Post
    Hi there - tried to join here this morning only to discover im already a member!! Dohh

Anyway - Im helping my oh fill out a ppi claim form for an Egg loan.

In June 2011 he received a letter from Egg Loan saying his loan was being transferred to Arrow and would be serviced by Arrow Global Receivables Management Ltd.

Who do I send the claim form to Egg or Arrow?

Thanks in advance

Miss P

LOL, welcome again anyway.

I am aware that Egg are now dealt with by another business, going by what I have come across on various posts and sites.

Are Arrow a collection company? sorry if I'm incorrect.

I assumed EGG complaints were being dealt with by Barclays.

Comment

Hi again

I just checked on googling and details of the business below......

http://www.arrowglobal.net/contactus/default.aspx

About us

Arrow Global is a leading provider of debt purchase and receivables management solutions to mainstream creditors in the United Kingdom and Europe.

Arrow Global's portfolio consists of a broad array of consumer and commercial credit, including credit card, personal loan, retail, motor, mortgage, telecommunication and utility receivables. Currently, 85% of Arrow Global's assets are in the United Kingdom and 15% are in Continental Europe. With 3.8 million customer accounts and £7 billion under management, Arrow Global continues to forge lasting relationships with major European creditors.
      Arrow Global combines proprietary analytical and data management capabilities with bespoke systems and processes with the goal of facilitating personalised account management and adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements throughout the recovery process. Consequently, Arrow Global has established a successful track record and reputational integrity.
      Arrow Global is majority owned by the RBS Special Opportunities Fund, which has extensive experience investing in UK financial services.

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

If this is a collections business, to pursue your reclaim then with Barclays dealing with them on ppi issues, I would therefore write to them, as EGG were responsible, then Barclays would take over the liabilities as well.

If I come across anything that differs to that, I will post up to let you know.
      Last edited by di30; 5 April 2012, 11:35.

Comment

Hi Di what am I like - yes I'm a donkey lol

Yes I do think it's a collection agency. The debt is part of a DMP regulated by DAS here in Scotland.

We tried to offer an f&f but they refused!!

So we're tryin this avenue now.

Comment

So it's Barclays I need to approach then? Glad I asked now.

Ta muchly

Comment

I thought that Barclays only took over the credit card side of Egg. The loans side was sold to Britannica - I think. Again - I think - Arrow Global are part of Britannica Recoveries.

Alan
            Last edited by alangee; 5 April 2012, 12:11.

Comment

Originally posted by alangee View Post
              I thought that Barclays only took over the credit card side of Egg. The loans side was sold to Britannica - I think. Again - I think - Arrow Global are part of Britannica Recoveries.

Alan
              Cheers Alan, glad you posted.

As I have never had any direct dealings with EGG myself, thanks for that.

Comment

Ta muchly
                Hi glad I caught you and alan's posts.

Try to contact Britannia, on customer services, and ask if they can confirm if they are dealing with EGG ppi (loan) matters.
                (Just in case).

Comment

http://www.britannia.co.uk/_site/cor...-us/index.html

http://www.britannia.co.uk/_site/cor...complaint.html

Comment

Should I send it to Arrow the address I have for them is Preston?

Comment

Should I send it to Arrow the address I have for them is Preston?

Yes I would do that then and post by signed for recorded delivery.

Good luck.

Comment

Ta muchly
                        No, you would approach Egg directly as they will not have issued paperwork as part of the sale/assignment - if they refuse they will tell you the correct place to send the claim to.

You should send to Egg at Pride Park, Derby!

Good luck
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          No, you would approach Egg directly as they will not have issued paperwork as part of the sale/assignment - if they refuse they will tell you the correct place to send the claim to.

You should send to Egg at Pride Park, Derby!

Good luck

Hi Niddy

I thought they were now being dealt with by another company, going by others who have been dealing with them, but it appears that Barclays are dealing with Credit Card PPI and I assumed it would have been the same for the loan as well, so maybe I got it wrong on this one.

Definately worth Miss P, contacting them direct first then, just in case.

Comment

Di,

Egg Loans were sold to Britannica recoveries S.à.r.l.

The Egg Loans portfolio has recently been sold to Britannica recoveries S.à.r.l., acting in the name and on behalf of its compartment "Arrow" and Britannica recoveries S.à.r.l., acting in the name and on behalf of its compartment "Moorgate". Britannica recoveries S.à.r.l. is a société à responsabilité limitée incorporated and existing under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, with registered office at 11-13, boulevard de la Foire L-1528 Luxembourg, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B-154298.
                            However you can reclaim from the source of the loan so best to send it in to Egg. If they say no send direct to Britannica recoveries S.à.r.l. then fine, but they are in Luxembourg which changes things somewhat!

Try Egg first - see what happens
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Di,

Egg Loans were sold to Britannica recoveries S.à.r.l.

However you can reclaim from the source of the loan so best to send it in to Egg. If they say no send direct to Britannica recoveries S.à.r.l. then fine, but they are in Luxembourg which changes things somewhat!

Try Egg first - see what happens

LOL, sorted then for now anyway lol, cheers Niddy......:niddy lol

Comment

Working...
                              X