F&F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F&F

My circumstances have changed so got some money together to make an f&f offer to a credit card.

Dca is regal credit, balance is £3874, credit card is enforceable and defaulted in 2008.

Read forum advice on here and Used AAD f&f template starting at 10% .

Got a reply back asking for a full financial statement, with supporting documents (payslips, bills and receipts)

Not sure what I should do now.

Think I may have done a wrongon :-(

Re: F&F

Nah just ignore it. Obv stop paying and see what they say next.

They'll huff and puff and eventually accept an offer.

Just forget you received this letter - they'll write again
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ps you never did wrong, I presume you used our templates?

Some dca's prefer a full financial breakdown prior to accepting a deal. Sod that. Don't do it
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        ps you never did wrong, I presume you used our templates?

Some dca's prefer a full financial breakdown prior to accepting a deal. Sod that. Don't do it
        Defo used templates from here. Made no changes. Just added in the amount.

No clue they'd come back with a standard prove it letter to be provided in 7 days but my offer was that I'd pay the f&f in 28.

I'll ignore.
        Last edited by malamute; 10 October 2012, 19:27.

Comment

Just by way of update - they called about 8 times the day I received the letter asking for income and expediture. Of course I ignored them all.

Ignored the I&E request too.

Calls have stopped.

I've stopped the standing order that pays them (payment date is 28th).

Their 7 day deadline is tomorrow so lets see what the postman brings.

Comment

good luck, you'll be fine

Comment

i did the same with santander think they was fishing to see if i had property also never send payslips they have been known to phone you at work to embarris you into paying
              at the start of this journey i owed
              £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
              £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
              on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
              as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
              ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Any update with this?
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya - well 25th was my normal pay date and I didn't - they've been calling all day everyday since 7pm Thursday....................................

I'm guessing that I'll either see an acknowlegement of my F&F or a new DCA??????
                  Last edited by malamute; 30 October 2012, 08:04.

Comment

Interestingly they've now stopped calling........what will mr postman bring me????

Comment

They've now started calling again.........not paid them either......nothing from postman!

Comment

Postman has been.......

They've sent a letter saying LETTER OF DEFAULT saying I've defaulted on my payment arrangement.

They've ignored my f&f offer :-(

Should I reply saying I've sent and f&f?????

Or something else???

Comment

If it were me, I would consider sending the second letter.

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/templates/offers/t3.php

Comment

Thanks! Seems fair to me!

Comment

Ah pants!!! They've started calling again!!

Ignored!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X