X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMP

Originally posted by helpatlast View Post
    Hello everyone
    after having my head in the sand for too long - action now taken. DMP with StepChange started to be organised in the last few days so onwards and upwards towards changing my life
    I am sure some of your advice / help will be invaluable in the coming months
    Cheers
    Paul

well waiting for Step Change confirmation of case after all paperwork and details passed to them, I dont know enough about the rules and regs of challenging to be honest but will hopefully find some time to learn, in between 2 jobs and stressing !! Maybe i just thought the DMP would help reduce stress and let me see light at the end of the tunnel ?
    Maybe I should put a list of my current situation on here.
    Last edited by IF; 29 January 2013, 13:33. Reason: Added 1st post

Re: Hi Everyone

Put up a list of your debts, when they were first taken and who they are with.

Why pay someone who you dont have to?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: DMP

I've moved your thread here Paul for more help and support.

Best Wishes
      IF...x
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Re: DMP

If you wish to do as SXGuy has said please see Never-In-Doubt's post below, the more information the better for Niddy.

To help me, to help you, please provide the following information for each account:

• Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)

Providing the above information, for each account helps me.
        Last edited by IF; 29 January 2013, 13:49.
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
        X