GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1St credit letter before claim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1St credit letter before claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1St credit letter before claim

Hi all,

I am an old member, I have posted all my debts here, and initially sent my CCA but never followed through. I have been through so much pressure in life, and I kind of buried my head in the sand. I ignored all calls, and letters, and all my accounts have been passed through so many debt agencies. I suddenly noticed one type of letters come in 5, so I just opened them, all are from 1st credit. They seem to have bought 5 of my debts, Opus, Aqua, 2HSBC, and Halifax.
    They are threaten with county court judgement, 4 of them the letter titled “ your account has been passed to 1st credit’s legal department, and allowing me 10 days before taking action, letter dated 13th this month, have I left it too late?

I haven’t paid to any of this for more than 2 years

This is my old thread
    http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...Sara2-UE-Diary

Thanks for any advice

Re: 1St credit letter before claim

I'm afraid you are going to have to send fresh CCA requests for every account 1st credit now own, including the £1 fee for each of them. We need to make sure they can't issue a claim for the time being. You really shouldn't have ignored it however it's done now so best thing to do is get those cca requests off asap
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you SXguy, I will do on Monday, no excuse I know but I also changed address, and these are in my new address. I was hoping it will go away, or at least one debt at a time but these are all together, I can't possibly pay. Thank you for your help.

Comment

I can't access the templates? how can I access it?

Comment

You will need to re register on the template section with the same username and password as here then someone will grant you access. I will notify someone that you are registering.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you again, I cant thank you enough

Comment

Hi Sara,
              You need to register with the template area of the site using exactly the same user name, password and email address you use for the forum.

Here's the guide: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-New-Templates

Could you also possibly upload a copy of one of the letters you got so we can see if it's a formal Letter Before Claim?
              Obviously remove all personal info including ref numbers and bar codes

Apart from doing the CCA Requests, you may need to do a formal LBA response. We can tell better once we've seen your letter...

Elsa x

Comment

Hi Elsa, this is a copy, also I have registered in template area with same info . Thank you
                Last edited by sara2; 22 February 2015, 19:44.

Comment

Hi Sara,
                  That's OK, it's not a letter before claim, although it does say that's the next thing they'll send if they don't hear from you.
                  If it was me I'd send those CCA Requests off straight away, which should pre-empt that.
                  Are these all pre April 2007 debts?
                  Let us know straight away if you hear anything else from them. xx

Comment

Phew I was so stressed thank you but I am worried by the time my letter is sent it will be that stage as 10 days will be up. I will post them tomorrow anyhow.
                    Thank you, I now have access to templates too.

Comment

What's happened to Colin Watts erstwhile Head of Legal Department? He was very large, perhaps he has taken ill-health retirement.

Which Credit Bureau can give details of a person's income and expenditure? Could they be just spreading misinformation to scare?

Comment

Sara2 strike out the barcode and 3d bar codes. They can identify you as they are used to hold the reference.

Comment

Originally posted by sara2 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]16756[/ATTACH]

Hi Elsa, this is a copy, also I have registered in template area with same info . Thank you
                          A bit different to the ones that state " records show you live at this address", which we did not know?

Comment

Originally posted by julian View Post
                            Sara2 strike out the barcode and 3d bar codes. They can identify you as they are used to hold the reference.

Thanks but I can't edit the picture how would do I do? plus it has been quoted again!

Comment

Originally posted by julian View Post

Which Credit Bureau can give details of a person's income and expenditure? Could they be just spreading misinformation to scare?
                              Not sure who told them that because it is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                              X