GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hillesden Securities Ltd - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillesden Securities Ltd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillesden Securities Ltd

edit
    Last edited by cardiac arrest; 12 December 2012, 00:39. Reason: link

Re: Hillesden Securities Ltd

It all smells a bit fowl to me

Comment

Wow! never knew all that. They are def one of the most aggresive DCA's ive come across. They dont ever seem to let up, even when most DCA's give up, they continue, even when they cant obtain a CCA, they continue.

Threaten charging orders when they have no legal right to obtain one, is one part of their methods.

No CCA for 11 months, yet it didnt stop them from demands and illegal threats.
      Last heard from them 1st November when they made it clear legal action would be forthcoming, when i sent them missing PT's as what they sent didnt comply, they went dark, not heard from since. Can only assume they are either waiting for a compliant copy before issuing a claim, or have given up for xmas and will be back next year, who knows!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yep, I'm in the same boat as you SXGuy, I sent 4 rec delivery letters, all signed for...then they write back "we have no record of a CCA being received"...then send some duff stuff..and since my No PT's letter, all quiet on the western front.

They are probably waiting to send me something nasty just before Christmas...

Comment

Out of interest, did your terms miss paragraphs mentioned within the prescribed terms? sounds like they sent a batch of duff terms out to us
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
            Out of interest, did your terms miss paragraphs mentioned within the prescribed terms? sounds like they sent a batch of duff terms out to us
            All they sent was a pretty illegible copy of an application form...so no PT's on this at all. This is 2002, what's yours ?

Comment

Yeah but they can threaten all they like, bully's always threaten until you fight back - that's why we are here.

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                Yeah but they can threaten all they like, bully's always threaten until you fight back - that's why we are here.
                I think mine are still going through the 'incompetent stage'...

Comment

Without checking, i think it was 2004, but the terms are not those that came with the card anyway, so were both in the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by cardiac arrest View Post
                    I think mine are still going through the 'incompetent stage'...
                    Its pretty lucky that so many of the DCA's and OC have this stage.

Would have thought if these guys are in poultry they would be busy with the xmas turkeys right now.

Here's hoping your two accounts are turkeys too.

Comment

I wonder of they send one out to each of their 'customers', as a 'thank you'

Comment

Ill offer to repay them in giblets.

Comment

haha, that shows some guts....

Comment

Working...
                          X