GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HSBC Mortgage - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC Mortgage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSBC Mortgage

Hi All,

My mortgage was in an arrangement to pay. As soon as it went into an arrangement - they updated my CR files with AR - which is fine.

The arragenment to pay ended in July and they are yet to update my file.

How can they be so quick to put bad stuff on but not as quick to update it with beneficial info.

Other accounts I'm less bothered about but my mortgage is the one account I want to be accurately reported.

Re: HSBC Mortgage

you could contact them and ask them to update it asap, you could also contace the credit reference agencies and notify them that the marker has not been updated

But i did read they can take 3 to 6 months to update CRA's, i know its not fair when it seems like they are quick to do it when its not in your favour.

Maybe Niddy will have some advice on what to do.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
      Hi All,

My mortgage was in an arrangement to pay. As soon as it went into an arrangement - they updated my CR files with AR - which is fine.

The arragenment to pay ended in July and they are yet to update my file.

How can they be so quick to put bad stuff on but not as quick to update it with beneficial info.

Other accounts I'm less bothered about but my mortgage is the one account I want to be accurately reported.
      In the current market I would say that all credit markers are important, I curious why you think the mortgage is alot more important ( apart from probably being your largest debt??).

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
        In the current market I would say that all credit markers are important, I curious why you think the mortgage is alot more important ( apart from probably being your largest debt??).
        Just cos it's the biggest I guess and cos its a mortgage. But agreed at mo all data should be right.

Just annoying that they quick to mark negatively but not when positive.

Comment

I fear this AR marker may stay on your file for the next 12 months since the CRA files show the history of payments and the account's performance (late payments etc) throughout that time span The good news is that as each month goes by you will be more distanced from the event because they drop off on an ongoing monthly basis
          Last edited by PlanB; 3 September 2012, 19:10.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            I fear this AR marker may stay on your file for the next 12 months since the CRA files show the history of payments and the account's performance (late payments etc) throughout that time span The good news is that as each month goes by you will be more distanced from the event because they drop off on an ongoing monthly basis
            I know the AR marker stays for 12 months but the current status should be current and "OK"

I spoke to them and they said they update it monthly but they won't "look into it" until its wrong for two months.

I did ask why was it so quick to up date when my account was behind but not so much when it was brought up to the date.

My account was brought up to date in July yet still shows behind in august and sept.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
            X