GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script commons debate on phone hacking - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

commons debate on phone hacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commons debate on phone hacking

NOT DEBT RELATED BUT NOT SURE WHERE TO PUT THIS ONE.

Has anyone been watching this commons debate on whether to bring a public inquiry into the phone hacking by news international

Looks like the police are now involved in this discusting chain of events by taking payments from news international.

Some pretty fasinating stuff has been said and this is going to explode before long.

The head of the NOTW is refusing to step down but surely she now has to go.

Many companies are and quiet rightly so boycotting advertising with this scum of a paper.

mods if you know somewhere better please move as there does not appear to be a sub section for government matters.

Regards

Re: commons debate on phone hacking

Thanks for the move

Comment

Hi PF,

Its a disgraceful state of affairs but i think you have to ask yourself who has what on who etc. It show the depths that this country is prepared to plumb in the pursuit of unregulated capitalism and that includes our weak kneed bum polishers in the Palace of Westminster.

If you note some of the wording it has been very carefully chosen for a start. How can the Metropolitan police and the City of London police investigate their own misdeameanours? I would rather say felony but that is a bit American. Smacks of another whitewash and cover up. Did you also note the way the Brooks woman dressed herself in the TV clip last night on the news? Slapper it said to me, I think the Biblical term was "sinner".

If there was one ounce of decency, ethics or principles she would have gone by now with no golden handshake.

regards
      Garlok

Comment

Garlok,

I agree with that, and why are news international doing there own investigation another cover up no doubt and waiting for more important news so this can be blown under the carpet.

Regards

Comment

Absolutely mate!

regards
          Garlok

Comment

i hope the people involved face criminal charges never mind an investigation!

Comment

and notw pays compo!

Comment

guys here are some online petitions we've been circulating, feel free to add your tuppence worth, every little helps

http://www.38degrees.org.uk/page/s/m...ition#petition
                http://www.avaaz.org/en/murdoch_mess...1952c1afde9dc2
                http://hackinginquiry.org/

Comment

This Sunday's edition of the NOTW will be the last
                  Murdoch: News of the World to close down - Yahoo! News
                  It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank fuck for that. It's junk anyway and as for that ginger twat they let loose editorially - she needs a long hard slap - ideally one from each family member of those SHE invaded. I expect her to be sent down for this, after all the chief editor rules the roost and MUST have authorised this fiasco to take place.

Good riddance crap of the uk, now let's never hear from you again and oh, c'mmon uk government - kick that arrogant fat twat murdoch back in the sea so he can fuck right off back to where he came from. Dirty fat waste of space!!!

Niddy rant over. God I hate that paper and owner with a passion.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeah! Just seen it on Yahoo News. Thats a good start.

regards
                      Garlok

Comment

It's no news really.

Apparently the sunonsunday domain was registered 2 days ago?

So NOTW effectively re-branded as that? Or it's Murdoch clone paper launched in the next few days/weeks.

Whichever way, it will likely be the same old same old crap paper under a new banner.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Rumours on sky suggest he's done it knowing it's already the end, and to shut people up howeverhe then goes on aboutbuying sky - ermm, hello fat waste of space - you're not welcome so just get fooked back to your own continent and leave us alone now. Sell up and walk before the uk public demand your head and force you out.

You know he still ain't sacked the ginger twat behind all this, that's what shocks me the most!!!
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

They won't be a Sunday sun - can't be done as it's huge in newcastle already so the idiot that wasted dosh on the domain also needs a slap no?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              They won't be a Sunday sun - can't be done as it's huge in newcastle already so the idiot that wasted dosh on the domain also needs a slap no?
                              I doubt will be called that, but I'm sure there will be the something along those lines.

i.e. effectively a rebranding/relaunch, rendering todays media stunt a sham.

Comment

Working...
                              X