GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script commons debate on phone hacking - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

commons debate on phone hacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: commons debate on phone hacking

Makes a mockery of Governments past and present too.

Comment

Now the metropolitan police commissioner has resigned where will it end

Comment

I think there'll be some very dodgy 'bottles' around on this Monday morning.

Don't expect too much from tomorrow's investigation, though.
        Mr M will probably carry on the traditional NotW response - he'll make his excuses & leave!!!

Comment

Assistant Commissioner John Yates has now resigned.

Anymore lol

Comment

From HMS Met

SOS

Iceberg bigger than first thought

Rats overboard

Comment

Looks like Cameron is in for some tough questioning come Wednesday, he really needs to apologize because it is not whether coulson did a good job in government its taking him on in the first place after being sacked from the NOTW.

You and me would stand a cat in hells chance in getting another job after a sacking so serious yet it seemed fit to cameron to take him on.

Scandalous you bet.
              Last edited by pompeyfaith; 18 July 2011, 18:32.

Comment

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...sing-of-met.do

(Apparently, according to the radio, Boris J reckons that the current debacle may be too distracting for the officers to work properly in the run-up to the Olympics!!)
                Last edited by charitynjw; 18 July 2011, 14:17.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                  http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...sing-of-met.do

(Apparently, according to the radio, Boris J reckons that the current debacle may be too distracting for the officers to work properly in the run-up to the Olympics!!)
                  BJ is a clown,
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

And one of the worst speaches I have listened too

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      And one of the worst speaches I have listened too
                      Everything that comes out that clowns gob is bad.......
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Indeed nids it was not exactly the best on quality, even a nipper in ed miliband did far better his speach today was well thought out and came across I thought far better

Comment

Sadly I am a Thatcher child and thus tory through and through..... when labout got in I always said we'd suffer and how right I was, not only are we crippled as a country but they have pretty much given the green light to everything morally, and otherwise, that I don't believe in.

Anyway, I digress - politics is for a day in the pub, not here!

Comment

Yep well, the communal buttocks, hooray henry discussions all spring IMMEDIATELY to mind when Cameron,Johnson, ginger tart, murdoch female sprog and the like come up for comment.

Bloody stinks the whole lot! Not only are they pissing in the same pot they fcuking drinking it as well.

And all these bent coppers have been willing activists in it all. "Form a circle, Form a circle" was the public school cry.

regards
                            Garlok

Comment

Nowt like a mid-summers rant eh mate?

Comment

l great innit?l

regards
                                Garlok

Comment

Working...
                                X