GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script commons debate on phone hacking - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

commons debate on phone hacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: commons debate on phone hacking

If these were members of the hoi-polloi, they would be banged up so fast, their feet wouldn't touch!

Anyone care to take bets?

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
      Anyone care to take bets?
      You lose, you owe me £20.

There is no option for unenforceability as this is just too new, sod UTCCR as I don't like them and as for any other laws, sue me!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Would you ever be accepting 2 Irish tenners?

"Oh Danny boy, the pipes........"

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
          Would you ever be accepting 2 Irish tenners?

You die..........

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Tenners charity, tenners,

I thought that Ireland only had nine punt notes and the odd coin with a hole in the middle?

regards
            Garlok

Comment

Sean Hoare NOTW Journalist found dead at his home in Watford.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14194623

Comment

Its a disgrace Pompey, the whole thing. Radio news this morning said the headlines in the papers showed three down and three to go, Murdoch, Murdoch Sprog and Conman Cameron.

Who incidentally is giving a speech to the Nigerians on his way home about the importance of increasing foreign aid whilst cutting back here and pushing the whole body of the proles like ourselves into abject poverty. The man has to be traitor and should be tried as such!

regards
                Garlok
                Last edited by garlok; 19 July 2011, 08:43.

Comment

Mr Cameron is a much maligned & misunderstood person who is, of course, absolutely free of any guilt or blame in this most unfortunate affair.

That's my 'K' in the bag!!

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                    Sean Hoare NOTW Journalist found dead at his home in Watford.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14194623
                    It would appear that whistleblowing can be hazardous to one's health.

(Did someone say "Kelly"?)

Comment

It does come to mind charity.

Garlok

Comment

Charity,

Cameron is not exactly squecky clean here and is holding many cards behind his back and why just why has he not said sorry he took that man on knowing his past history and never should have done because as he is now finding out it has brought the whole government into disrepute.

And I agree with garlok at a time when this country is cutting back on such a massive scale we should not be handing billions to other countries there is a time when that has to stop and get our own nations financies in order and that is now.

If we are skint as he says we are then the world needs to know that and not be juggling with two hands.
                        Last edited by pompeyfaith; 19 July 2011, 09:56.

Comment

Well Guys,

The realisation has to be sunk into thre nations consciousness. We do not live in a democracy, we live in a one party state. Its called the GASISIP Party whose strings are pulled by a very small cadre of sexually perverted corrupt public school boys in the Cabinet office. The initials stand for:-

"GREEDY AVARICIOUS SELF INTEREST STUFF IT UP THE PROLES PARTY"

Would you buy a second hand car from these men or do business on a street corner late on Satruday night with the women? No you would not.

And I believe all should be made to vote with an abstention box on all ballot papers.

regards
                          Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                            Charity,

Cameron is not exactly squecky clean here and is holding many cards behind his back and why just why has he not said sorry he took that man on knowing his past history and never should have done because as he is now finding out it has brought the whole government into disrepute.

And I agree with garlok at a time when this country is cutting back on such a massive scale we should not be handing billions to other countries there is a time when that has to stop and get our own nations financies in order and that is now.

If we are skint as he says we are then the world needs to know that and not be juggling with two hands.
                            Lol, Pompey, my post was made with my tongue in my cheek, not in Cameron's......

Comment

lol.

Someone just tried to 'custard pie' Murdoch in the face in the HoC committee room.
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Rizzle,

Yup just saw that lol just waiting now for the next installment with brooks lol

Comment

Working...
                                X