GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Freebie Cash - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freebie Cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freebie Cash

A few FAQ's (I've been doing clicks sign ups for a few years)

This is a work in progress, ask and I'll try to answer
    Q - What is Freebie Cash?
    A - Money earned from CashBack Sites, via Sign ups, Daily Clicks, Insurance Comparisons, Quotes for other things,

Q - Can you make money from this?
    A - Yes, this year I've £950, others make a lot more

Q - What about Cookies?
    A - You Need to clear Cookies between cashback sites

Q – Does it take long?
    A – That can vary from site to site (and if you can be arrised) , what clicks are available,
    about 5 – 10 mins a site

Q - Will I get the money for doing them?
    A – If the sign up tracks, chances are 90% you will as long as people don't abuse the offer and It is withdrawn. It is a gamble

Q – Does everything track?
    A – No, I get between 0% and 90% depending on the site
    It also depends on how you do things, Some sign ups need the activation of the account
    Some Daily Clicks need to be done a certain way

Q – Can I have more than 1 account with a CashBack site?
    A - NO,
    Most sites allow different accounts from within a household, as long as the bank/Paypal details (for payments) are different and the Email and IP Addresses that are used are different

Q – Can I join different CashBack with the same details?
    A – Yes

Q – Will I get loads of spam emails?
    A – Yes, Set up what is known as “spam/ disposable email addresses
    use Yahoo,Gmail, Hotmail etc., as long as you have access to it (for confirming some sign ups)

Q – Some sign ups need a phone number
    A - Sign up to to the free SIM Card offers, and use the phone numbers

Q – What is the IP Address thing?
    A – When you log onto the Internet your Router/Modem/computer is given an address
    To get a new IP address, turn off your Router /Modem for about 1 minute
    I change mine after doing 3 sites

Q - Is it as complicated as it looks
    A – No, I got the hang of it

Q – How long before I get the Money
    A – Depends on the site, cash out level, but If you are just starting about 3 months
    on low cash out sites,
    Daily clicks can be be between 3-6 months , normally

Q - What sites do you recommend?
    A – GetPoundsBack, FatCheese, TopCashBack -for clicks,sign ups and cashback
    Crunch Cashback,ThinCheese (both 50% sites) clicks and sign ups
    Cashback Chief CashBack Cascade SpeedCashback, for clicks

It is difficult trying to explain things that you do without thinking
    I would suggest getting hold of an Argos book for ideas if you want to do the Daily clicks

Here's a quick few £'s
    If you are a member of Topcashback, Quidco, Getpoundsback, or Fatcheese
    search for Rated People, fill in the job requirements, your details
    (that's where the sim cards come in),
    activate your account on rated people, click the link they send you in an email
    (where access to spam email addresses is needed)
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Freebie Cash

I'm close to £1000 this year k
    It can be a bit of a ball ache, and very frustrating ;;H
    but you do learn a lot ;;2

Some sites I get Paid via Bacs (trusted ones)
    The rest I do I get paid via PayPal

As for the Junk mail ops:
    only the stuff I want comes here,(damn bills and DCA's)
    I signed up to the MPS (Mail Prefrence Service) probably why I don't get many of the freebies I sign up for,
    and someone somewhere gets the rest ;N ;LOL
    unless it's something I want (Simcards)

The Argos book is great for doing daily clicks
    some clicks need you to search for something and the argos book gives you ideas of what to search for( it helps keep clicks going if you search for different things)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

GetPoundsBack – 100% site (No admin fee )
      Rated People = £6
      Equifax = £5.50 (sign up to the free 30 day trail, get your report and cancel within the 30 days
      Valued Opinions = £1 sign up and activate account (its pretty good for surveys)
      LightSpeed = £0.90 sign up and activate account (its pretty good for surveys)
      Synovate = £2.62 for sign up and activation of account
      Super Free slots = £0.30 Email newsletter
      Gleeden = £2 for sign up and activation of account
      O2 = £0.30 mobile phone SIM cards
      Confussed.com Car = £0.50 for full Car Insurance quote
      Confused.com Home = £1 for full Home Insurance quote
      Whiskas Kitten = £0.90 sign up to the email
      MaxiFuel = £0.25 for brochure request Email sign up
      GiffGaff = £0.60 -free Sim
      Match Affinity = £1 for Registration/Email validation
      += £5 for doing the Affinity survey (about 60 questions)

Daily clicks = 24p a day

Comment

TopCashBack – 100% site no admin fee
        Rated People = £6
        Equifax = £5.50 (sign up to the free 30 day trail, get your report and cancel within the 30 days
        O2 = £0.50 mobile phone SIM cards
        T Mobile = £1 mobile phone SIM cards
        GiffGaff = £0.60 mobile phone SIM cards
        3 mobile = £0.50 mobile phone SIM cards
        Lebara = £0.20 = mobile phone sims
        Valued Opinions = £0.95 sign up and activate account (its pretty good for surveys)
        Go Compare Van = £1 for full Van Insurance quote
        Go Compare Motorbike = £0.50 for full motorbike Insurance quote
        Go Compare Home = £1.50 for full Home Insurance quote
        Go Compare Car = £1.50 for full Car Insurance quote
        MCN Compare = £1.50 for a full motorbike insurance quote
        Confused.com Home = £1 for full Home Insurance quote
        Confussed.com Car = £1 for full Car Insurance quote
        MaxiFuel = £0.25 for brochure request Email sign up

Daily Clicks = 15p a day

Comment

Quidco – 100% site (£5 per year admin fee taken from earnings)
          Rated People = £6
          Brand Alley = £0.64 for email sign up
          T Mobile = £1 mobile phone SIM cards
          Lebara = £0.20 = mobile phone sims
          O2 = £0.50 mobile phone SIM cards

Daily Clicks = 9p a day

Comment

FatCheese– 100% site (£5 per year admin fee taken from earnings)
            Rated People = £6
            IPSOS Research = £1.75 sign up and activate account
            Valued Opinions = £0.95 sign up and activate account (its pretty good for surveys)
            3 mobile = £0.50 mobile phone SIM cards
            O2 = £0.30 mobile phone SIM cards
            Match Affinity = £1 for Registration/Email validation
            += £5 for doing the Affinity survey (about 60 questions)
            GiffGaff -free Sim = £0.60
            Be2 - £4 - registration, email validation

Daily Clicks = 20p a day

Comment

CrunchCashBack – 50% site no admin fee (sister site of GPB) (excellent referral scheme)
              Valued Opinions = £0.50 sign up and activate account (its pretty good for surveys)
              LightSpeed = £0.45 sign up and activate account (its pretty good for surveys)
              Synovate = £1.31 for sign up and activation of account
              Gleeden = £1 for sign up and activation of account
              Super Free slots = £0.15 Email newsletter
              Brand Alley = £0.32 for email sign up
              O2 = £0.15 mobile phone SIM cards
              Match Affinity = £0.50 for Registration/Email validation
              += £2.50 for doing the Affinity survey (about 60 questions)
              GiffGaff -free Sim = £0.30

Daily Clicks = 11p a day

Comment

ThinCheese – 50% site no admin fee (sister site of FC)
                IPSOS Research = £0.85 sign up and activate account
                Valued Opinions = £0.50 sign up and activate account (its pretty good for surveys)
                LightSpeed = £0.45 sign up and activate account (its pretty good for surveys)
                Whiskas Kitten = £0.45 sign up to the email
                3 mobile = £0.25 mobile phone SIM cards
                O2 = £0.15 mobile phone SIM cards
                Super Free slots = £0.15 Email newsletter
                Match Affinity = £0.50 for Registration/Email validation
                += £2.50 for doing the Affinity survey (about 60 questions)
                GiffGaff -free Sim = £0.30
                Be2 - £2 - registration, email validation

Daily Clicks = 16p a day

Comment

I just use these for Daily clicks

SpeedCasback – 50% site no admin fee

Daily Clicks = 24p per day

CasbackChief – 50% site no admin fee

Daily Clicks = 25p per day

CasbackCascade – 50% site no admin fee

Daily Clicks = 23p

Comment

Newly added freebie signups
                    (please check the T&Cs on each sites)
                    GetPoundsBack and on FatCheese - Match Affinity = £5
                    Crunch and ThinCheese - Match Affinity = £2.50
                    Crunch - Rated People - £3

Comment

I used to be on these, they are quite good

I did find the junk mail an issue, regarding the amount of it. However I had no problem with it when living at "home" - I'd just bin it. At uni going to collect a small tree worth of mail every day would be annoying, so I've had to be careful what goes here, annoyingly. I've made banks etc be paper free but can still get quite a bit to go and pick up.

Although I can't do this for that reason, I just wanted to advise about the IP thing in the opening post. Turning off your router does work in a lot of cases (resetting via the web CP is quicker if you know how to get to that though). The problem is with static and dynamic IPs. I'd say it's certainly worth checking if you are static or dynamic, because if you think your IP has changed and it hasn't (and never will) then it could cause problems... I don't know which companies use static IP addresses by default, O2 are one I believe. I am at uni and mine is static... annoying!

Out of interest Numpty Monkey, do you change your IP after doing a few sites to help with tracking? I used to (back at home) but forgot sometimes and that was when things didn't always seem to track

Comment

Yes Zack
                        I change IP after about 3 sites for clicking.
                        If for no spends I'll just use the same one for a site.
                        The tracking is the main problem,( and payments) It don't mater what you do, sometimes things will track sometimes they won't,
                        Everything Ive listed have tracked for me

Good point about the IP address, I know virgin have static IP's
                        I think Sky have aswell (I remember seeing someting about how to change them a while ago)

As for the junk mail I signed up to the MPS
                        http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/mpsr/
                        same lot who do the TPS, and I hardly get anything

To check your IP address, I found this usefull
                        http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Comment

GetPoundsBack - GiffGaff -free Sim = £0.60
                          Crunch- GiffGaff -free Sim = £0.30

Comment

Fatcheese - GiffGaff -free Sim = £0.60
                            ThinCheese - GiffGaff -free Sim = £0.30

Comment

Fatcheese - IAMS -free £1.00 off voucher and £0.70 cb
                              ThinCheese - IAMS -free £1.00 off voucher and £0.35 cb

GPB - IAMS -free £1.00 off voucher and £0.70 cb
                              Crunch - IAMS -free £1.00 off voucher and £0.35 cb

GPB - Glamoo = £0.56 email signup and Validation
                              Crunch - Glamoo = £0.28 email signup and Validation

Comment

Working...
                              X