GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anglian Water Default - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anglian Water Default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anglian Water Default

I'm anticipating bad news on this but just want to check here.

I got my water bill end of February and didn't pay it. I got a red bill stating I'd entered their debt recovery process end of March. It stated "we enter defaults with the CRAs" etc

Today I got a letter stating that legal action is about to be commencerd and on the back of their letter a load of stuff about the CRAs etc.

There is no account yet on my CRFs for the utility provider but I gues they can file that whenever.

My question is: will Anglian Water file a Default, will this stay on my CRFs for 6 years and is there anything that can be done? Anyone been in a similar?

I paid the water company in the week.
    Last edited by Blodwin; 27 April 2013, 19:33.

Re: Anglian Water Default

Hi Blodwin

welcome to AAD

i guess you're having a few problems with money/

can you tell us the whole story?

Comment

If you've paid you should be fine. They won't default - if so you can argue it.

Try not to worry.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hey I love you guys. Here I am, freaking out and melting away and I don't feel so alone now. This site is a god send.

You don't think they will Default in your experience. Great. I hope not. Its not been 3 months since I got their bill, but 8 weeks.

I am having issues. Council Tax, Water and an outfit called Marlin. All came in the post today LMAO !!!! Thank god the post came late as it would have pissed on my entire weekend instead of just saturday evening.

Comment

Ahh chill. Don't let it get to you.

Main thing - you've paid em. You'll be fine. If they do default you, pm me
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You got my last adverse data filed by barclays taken off my credit files, so I have every confidence, thanks. If 'owt comes of this I will post here and also PM you.
            Geoff

Comment

Working...
            X