GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to CAPS ESC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to CAPS ESC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to CAPS ESC

Hi CAPS ESC and welcome. I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:- We don't bite, help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at allaboutFORUMS
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Re: Welcome to CAPS ESC

Hi and welcome
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

welcome from me too!

Elsa x

Comment

Hellooo from me
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi all,

so many links to look at.

I've already started the ball rolling with 2 creditors so will hopefully be posting something very soon.

Thanks for being here evryone

Comment

Hi CAPS ESC and Welcome from me too
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

hi all, again
              I can't think of a better place to post this, I'm sure you'll correct me.
              The response to my Halifax Credit Card CCA request is attached.
              you can tell what they have sent me from what they have written, (T&Cs with my name and present address all printed and a screenshot of the original paper application form)
              I'm pretty sure that it is UE and I replied to them accordingly.
              The T&C they sent were 10 double sided A4's so I don't want to upload such generic drivel for checking unless I really need to.
              Any thoughts anybody.
              Last edited by Deepie; 26 January 2013, 20:05.

Comment

Hi Caps Escape,

It would be best to start a diary in this section. http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...splay.php?f=35

List the history of your issue and then email the agreement and terms and conditions to Niddy, unaltered. This is perfectly safe as only Niddy sees them.

mailto:agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk
                Last edited by vint1954; 26 January 2013, 21:06.

Comment

Welcome CAPS ESC.

It is best to start threads in the relevant section, because a lot more people will see them. Threads in the Unenforceability and UE diaries get far more views than a welcome thread.

It all depends on your situation, really. If this is your only alleged debt, I would just start a thread here -

Unenforceability - allaboutFORUMS

but if you have a lot more, it is best to start a diary in this section -

Unenforceability Diaries - allaboutFORUMS

and post about your overall situation.

If you've already sent a reply to the alleged creditor, take a look around the forum to see how everything works before you get a (usually ignorant) response.

SH

Comment

Working...
                  X