GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script £1.6bn of judgments against consumers in 2013!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£1.6bn of judgments against consumers in 2013!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £1.6bn of judgments against consumers in 2013!!

£1.6bn of judgments against consumers in 2013!!

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 13th February 2014 14:06.

"Consumer debt is still at dangerously high levels" with "536,700" county court judgments against consumers in 2013 and "602" high court judgments...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: £1.6bn of judgments against consumers in 2013!!

Dis-feckin-gusting.

nuff said.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just shows that the people who are owed the money are just too quick to issue court papers, they are not interested in negotiating or helping you repay regardless of what they say.

Comment

A statistic within those figures which would be interesting is "how much of that debt was unsecured consumer credit that has been turned into secured debt"

And if the suspicion is correct that there is alot of it, then when are the powers that be going to start making these companies start putting the your home is at risk if you dont keep up repayments warning on these products.

Comment

Sadly, this figure will rise as the Banks are actively promoting their 0% interest credit cards etc., vulnerable cashed strapped consumers fall into the trap
          There ought to be a health warning attached to credit cards...!

Comment

CCJ , then charging order, then possibly enforced in court = out of home family on social benifits === who pays us the consumer because greedy 2pence debt purchasers want 10,0000% profit, consumer left with the final bill in social housing and benifits, Debt purchasing a criminal activity run usually by a corrupt government ministers part time occupation or party funds
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It will and has to get worse in the coming years, the government are pushing these assisted mortgages, it all looks great to start with but the people taking these mortgages are already stretching themselves to the limit just to start the mortgage, any increase in the mortgage rate will screw them totally and they end up in the situations described here.

Comment

And with the BOE doing sums on if the economy/banks can withstand a house price crash when they start to hike the rates it all does seem some of these get you on the property ladder sod the risk schemes could leave some very cash stretched familes rueing the day they ever opted to try and live the property dream.

So after 5 years of slash and burn and not really cutting any of the debt the answer is to get us all to take more debt on and inflate assets with the cheap money. Remove the cheap money and like all good asset bubbles things tend to go crazy.

Anyone heard that Tulip bulbs are a good buy now? I got some if anyone wants them. Oh shucks that was so 1630's

Comment

Working...
                X