GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Kerry Katona declared bankrupt for the SECOND time - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kerry Katona declared bankrupt for the SECOND time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry Katona declared bankrupt for the SECOND time

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 2nd July 2013 17:32.

*......in five years and dropped as face of payday lender* Former pop star Kerry Katona has been declared bankrupt for the second time in five...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Kerry Katona declared bankrupt for the SECOND time

Originally posted by AAD News Feed View Post

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 2nd July 2013 17:32.

*......in five years and dropped as face of payday lender* Former pop star Kerry Katona has been declared bankrupt for the second time in five...

Click to Read More...
    Hahahahahahaha

How stupid must 'Cash Lady' feel now?
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What do you think the odds are for her being declared bankrupt for the third time a few years down the line?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

How do people manage to go bankrupt and apparantly still have a good standard of living seems that celebrities still manage to be celebrities but the people on a low income are really struggling
        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

It helps when you can get paid £35k to be on Celebrity Big Brother. Probably getting a good sum for this Reunion stunt too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            What do you think the odds are for her being declared bankrupt for the third time a few years down the line?
            1/10 probably

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
              How do people manage to go bankrupt and apparantly still have a good standard of living seems that celebrities still manage to be celebrities but the people on a low income are really struggling

Hmm wish I knew the secret...I certainly didnt have a good standard of living in my bankruptcy...6yrs later it's still a struggle

Comment

Perhaps something to do with its not in her name she doesn't own. But for one I would say ANY Royalties she got on ALL of her bankruptcies should got to the creditor? Oh forgot it'll be the amount of interest she equated on PDL and didn't know why!

Comment

Liverpool are handling her case...hope its the same Examiner who made my life a living crap!

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                    Liverpool are handling her case...hope its the same Examiner who made my life a living crap!
                    I would hope so as well but I suspect she will have a nice softly softly person as there is a possibility of there being a reasonably high income to look after that will make some money for the examiners department would be great if she was treated the same as everyone else though and had the same level of income to live on as you would
                    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                      I would hope so as well but I suspect she will have a nice softly softly person as there is a possibility of there being a reasonably high income to look after that will make some money for the examiners department would be great if she was treated the same as everyone else though and had the same level of income to live on as you would
                      well....as its a second bankruptcy "celeb" or not they'll be much harder dealing with it this time around

she thinks this is a get out of jail free card when things go wrong "she said"...its her kids I feel for

Comment

Originally posted by NotDrowningButWaving View Post
                        It helps when you can get paid £35k to be on Celebrity Big Brother. Probably getting a good sum for this Reunion stunt too.
                        Think it says £350K
                        On a side note, wasn't Martine McCutcheon made bankrupt recently and said she just couldn't do without certain things - like Ralph Lauren bed sheets!

When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

half of the stuff ie Range Rover, £5000 Rented house in the Sticks is NOT in her name it'll be in the Agents Name who manages the accounts so she'll still live the life of Riley and send her kids to private school. Needs to filter her Tax returns off somehow again.

Mind you, most or majority of us will bow down once and NOT repeat from an error or mistake, But Celeb's cebbies its just something for them to do. No doubt she'll bring out an Auto biography my failed mistakes take 2, i shouldv'e learnt from my many many firsts. Another cover up royalty to the Silk purses

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                            Think it says £350K
                            On a side note, wasn't Martine McCutcheon made bankrupt recently and said she just couldn't do without certain things - like Ralph Lauren bed sheets!
                            My mistake, I was posting from memory.

The world's gone mad - £350k for nonent-brities to take part in that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                              half of the stuff ie Range Rover, £5000 Rented house in the Sticks is NOT in her name it'll be in the Agents Name who manages the accounts so she'll still live the life of Riley and send her kids to private school. Needs to filter her Tax returns off somehow again.

Mind you, most or majority of us will bow down once and NOT repeat from an error or mistake, But Celeb's cebbies its just something for them to do. No doubt she'll bring out an Auto biography my failed mistakes take 2, i shouldv'e learnt from my many many firsts. Another cover up royalty to the Silk purses
                              One rule for them, one rule for us mate...

Originally posted by NotDrowningButWaving View Post
                              My mistake, I was posting from memory.

The world's gone mad - £350k for nonent-brities to take part in that crap.
                              Total madness isn't it!
                              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X