GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MPs in row with out-going FSA over inaction to protect 13,500 Bank of Ireland customers - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MPs in row with out-going FSA over inaction to protect 13,500 Bank of Ireland customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPs in row with out-going FSA over inaction to protect 13,500 Bank of Ireland customers

MPs in row with out-going FSA over inaction to protect 13,500 Bank of Ireland customers

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 29th March 2013 12:57.

*from huge interest rate hike* The Financial Services Authority has been heavily criticised by a committee of MPs for falling to protect ...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: MPs in row with out-going FSA over inaction to protect 13,500 Bank of Ireland customers

That is us hit as well ex Bristol & West, = shows how useless the Regulator is.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: MPs in row with out-going FSA over inaction to protect 13,500 Bank of Ireland customers

The FSA isn't fit for purpose, it never has been!!!

Comment

official complaint has been sent to-day to the FSA also copy to MP
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The Complaint:-

In action by the FSA in regards Bank of Ireland and the raising of exorbitant interest rates from May 2013/Oct/2013 and the inability for positive action to be taken, as a Bristol & west repayment mortgage customer, where are the rules that state customers can be fleeced without a maximum limit and reason for increase by a body who make their own mistakes/?

Steps Taken To Date:-

written to MP etc they say you are sat on your hands and an inept attitude to this, the resignation of Regulator should be forthwith in this matter if not dealt with satisfactory to customers of Bank of Ireland (Bristol & West) lack of care noted!

Misconduct Alleged: -

un-profesional behavour again by the so called non-regulator, THIS IS A FORMAL COMPLAINT AGAINST YOURSELVES AND SHOULD BE TREATED A ONE.

Remedy Sought
          action to desist this Bank move!

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
            That is us hit as well ex Bristol & West, = shows how useless the Regulator is.
            Unsurprisingly there are class actions against the Bank of Ireland beginning to emerge to fight the legal unfairness of this decision, and some top barristers are getting involved so I'll post any information I see which may be of help The first definite one is here:

http://www.mortgagesolutions.co.uk/m...ank-of-ireland

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
              Unsurprisingly there are class actions against the Bank of Ireland beginning to emerge to fight the legal unfairness of this decision, and some top barristers are getting involved so I'll post any information I see which may be of help The first definite one is here:

http://www.mortgagesolutions.co.uk/m...ank-of-ireland

Thankyou PlanB

Comment

Landlords facing 120% mortgage payment hike as Bank of Ireland tears up tracker terms, but watchdog says it can't help....Read more here at AAD Blog pages

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                  The Complaint:-

In action by the FSA in regards Bank of Ireland and the raising of exorbitant interest rates from May 2013/Oct/2013 and the inability for positive action to be taken, as a Bristol & west repayment mortgage customer, where are the rules that state customers can be fleeced without a maximum limit and reason for increase by a body who make their own mistakes/?

Steps Taken To Date:-

written to MP etc they say you are sat on your hands and an inept attitude to this, the resignation of Regulator should be forthwith in this matter if not dealt with satisfactory to customers of Bank of Ireland (Bristol & West) lack of care noted!

Misconduct Alleged: -

un-profesional behavour again by the so called non-regulator, THIS IS A FORMAL COMPLAINT AGAINST YOURSELVES AND SHOULD BE TREATED A ONE.

Remedy Sought
                  action to desist this Bank move!
                  still no response>

Comment

Did get computer generated receipt e-mail stating that they only look to read contents if the O.C. has issued final response, the e-mail was duly returned to them with a statement that the complaint is against themselves, no response as yet! and the original e-mail below attached.

Comment

URGENT!!!!

The FCA wants by 3rd May more evidence that my complaint against FSA - no action in regards Bank of Ireland and Mortgage Rate hipe? (help)!! They state that they will look at it as "Lack of Care" on the part of the FSA.

treating complaint under " Transitional Arrangements" rather than "Main Scheme".

They will look into complaint on what has been supplied if no further info sent to them by then, and regardless will write an update on 30th May 2013.

relates to the mortgage rate increases and in action by the FSA.

Has anybody any comments which could back up the complaint made in respect of non action by FSA in response to questions on Bank of Ireland!s rate increases at time of low interest rates, if not fleecing Bristol 7 West customers and others?>??? Parliment went very quiet on theis also was reported FSA were looking into it but nothing happened so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X