GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
    .can I not buy time and query why the Arrows terms and conditions compare to theirs (Restons) are different?
    I know its only a minor different in wording, but surely that's not my true copy?
    You didn't send any Ts & Cs with those documents you emailed a few days ago.

The Restons letter didn't refer to enclosing any Ts & Cs when they wrote to you either.

You sent a CCA request is February. Restons latest letter says "we enclose with this letter, on a voluntary basis, copies of the following documentation. . . ". This suggests that they know their reply is an inadequate response to your formal CCA request, hence the word "voluntary" without any of the usual crap about being satisfied they have complied with s.78 and a long speech about Carey.

The loan agreement they've sent specifically refers to the Ts & Cs forming part of the agreement, so where are they? That signed document identifies conditions 21 and 22 and what they relate to, so to my mind they have to provide them in order to say they've complied with your CCA request.

Restons letter also enclosed a copy of a letter from Egg to you following a CCA request in June 2011. If Egg sent those Ts & Cs to you in the past (2011) that doesn't get Arrow off the hook for not complying with your current CCA request (Feb 2015).

Please post on your thread confirmation that Restons did not send you any Ts & Cs (if that's the case).

Once we know that for certain, we can suggest the best response to send Restons (deadline 17th July).

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      You didn't send any Ts & Cs with those documents you emailed a few days ago.

The Restons letter didn't refer to enclosing any Ts & Cs when they wrote to you either.

You sent a CCA request is February. Restons latest letter says "we enclose with this letter, on a voluntary basis, copies of the following documentation. . . ". This suggests that they know their reply is an inadequate response to your formal CCA request, hence the word "voluntary" without any of the usual crap about being satisfied they have complied with s.78 and a long speech about Carey.

The loan agreement they've sent specifically refers to the Ts & Cs forming part of the agreement, so where are they? That signed document identifies conditions 21 and 22 and what they relate to, so to my mind they have to provide them in order to say they've complied with your CCA request.

Restons letter also enclosed a copy of a letter from Egg to you following a CCA request in June 2011. If Egg sent those Ts & Cs to you in the past (2011) that doesn't get Arrow off the hook for not complying with your current CCA request (Feb 2015).

Please post on your thread confirmation that Restons did not send you any Ts & Cs (if that's the case).

Once we know that for certain, we can suggest the best response to send Restons (deadline 17th July).

Plan B x
      Hi PlanB! Thank you for getting back to me.

"Please post on your thread confirmation that Restons did not send you any Ts & Cs (if that's the case)" ....that's correct. There were no T&C from Restons letter dated 1/7/15.

bobo xx
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Then it will be

** but redeemable.

Id send missing PT's template if not already done.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Then it will be

** but redeemable.

Id send missing PT's template if not already done.
          Hi Niddy!

Thank you for your reply.

Ok, will search for the missing PT's template and send off ASAP

bobo x

Comment

Here -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post489180

missing PT's template is first.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Here -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post489180

missing PT's template is first.
              Thank you Niddy! x

Comment

Received response from Arrow dated 25/2/15

Do I file away and wait or please advise what's my next move.
                I've gone back through your thread to 1st March where you say Arrow sent Ts & Cs with their CCA response then (over 4 months ago), but it seems you didn't send any reply to them at the time. Is that correct?

Then on 7th March you refer to Restons also sending to Ts & Cs with a CCA response, but again I can find no reference to any reply you may have sent them. Is that correct too?

But dont I need to worry about Restons?

Restons have send a reply and terms (think they are terms) too

Send the MPT letter to Restons as Niddy suggests unless you've already sent it but not updated the fact on your thread (or I've missed a post somewhere along the line) in which case we'll suggest another one.

You have until 17th July to get this right.

Plan B x

Comment

UPDATE

EGG LOAN
                  (mrs bobo's)

Type of account: EGG Loan
                  Date commenced: 09/03
                  Approx balance: £19,541.94
                  Date last paid: September 2010
                  Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS and now. not paying
                  Account owner: Egg Banking PLC

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=229

8/5/13 Resend CCA request as been ignoring letters
                  22/5/13 Received letter from Arrow
                  28/5/13 received "address inquiry" letter
                  14/6/13 Sent this template as advised by Niddy
                  22/8/14 Received letter from Restons dated 22/8/14 with mandatory form asking for my name and address plus employer details etc etc
                  (link for SH's advise) http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post429524
                  29/1/15 Received letter from Restons Solicitors
                  7/2/15 sent template as Mrs D advised #647
                  16/2/15 received letter from Restons #653, advised by MrsD to send CCA #655
                  25/2/15 Received CCA, T&Cs and statements from Arrow (filed away)
                  5/3/15 Received CCA , T& Cs and statements from Restons (filed away)
                  1/7/15 Received letter from Restons. #713 #714 - Niddy advised to reply with MPT letter

Comment

I've gone back through your thread to 1st March where you say Arrow sent Ts & Cs with their CCA response then (over 4 months ago), but it seems you didn't send any reply to them at the time. Is that correct?

Then on 7th March you refer to Restons also sending to Ts & Cs with a CCA response, but again I can find no reference to any reply you may have sent them. Is that correct too?

Send the MPT letter to Restons as Niddy suggests unless you've already sent it but not updated the fact on your thread (or I've missed a post somewhere along the line) in which case we'll suggest another one.

You have until 17th July to get this right.

Plan B x
                    Hi PlanB!

I've gone back through your thread to 1st March where you say Arrow sent Ts & Cs with their CCA response then (over 4 months ago), but it seems you didn't send any reply to them at the time. Is that correct? Yes

Then on 7th March you refer to Restons also sending to Ts & Cs with a CCA response, but again I can find no reference to any reply you may have sent them. Is that correct too? Yes

I have updated the diary
                    The MPT letter will be send tomorrow via RD.

bobo x

Comment

I have updated the diary
                      The MPT letter will be send tomorrow via RD.
                      Thank you for updating the history of this debt on your diary.

You need to do that every time you post about a letter you've received so we know what has happened previously (or not as in this case). Post the history as a quote or C & P with the update on the end. Always update it again when you send a letter and which letter it is you've sent.

I was blissfully unaware that even though you had received the signed CCA agreement and Ts & Cs from Restons in March, for some reason you ignored their letter Ditto the one you ignored from Arrow when they sent you a response to your CCA request.

I think you've had a lucky escape since Restons happily issue legal proceedings, especially when it looks like this debt may be enforceable after all.

Plan B x

Comment

Thank you for updating the history of this debt on your diary.

You need to do that every time you post about a letter you've received so we know what has happened previously (or not as in this case). Post the history as a quote or C & P with the update on the end. Always update it again when you send a letter and which letter it is you've sent.

I was blissfully unaware that even though you had received the signed CCA agreement and Ts & Cs from Restons in March, for some reason you ignored their letter Ditto the one you ignored from Arrow when they sent you a response to your CCA request.

I think you've had a lucky escape since Restons happily issue legal proceedings, especially when it looks like this debt may be enforceable after all.

Plan B x

Thank you PlanB!

"You need to do that every time you post about a letter you've received so we know what has happened previously (or not as in this case). Post the history as a quote or C & P with the update on the end. Always update it again when you send a letter and which letter it is you've sent." Will do!

"I think you've had a lucky escape since Restons happily issue legal proceedings, especially when it looks like this debt may be enforceable after all."

Will defo update when I receive reply from Restons.

bobo x

Comment

UPDATE

EGG LOAN
                          (mrs bobo's)

Type of account: EGG Loan
                          Date commenced: 09/03
                          Approx balance: £19,541.94
                          Date last paid: September 2010
                          Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS and now. not paying
                          Account owner: Egg Banking PLC

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=229

8/5/13 Resend CCA request as been ignoring letters
                          22/5/13 Received letter from Arrow
                          28/5/13 received "address inquiry" letter
                          14/6/13 Sent this template as advised by Niddy
                          22/8/14 Received letter from Restons dated 22/8/14 with mandatory form asking for my name and address plus employer details etc etc
                          (link for SH's advise) http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post429524
                          29/1/15 Received letter from Restons Solicitors
                          7/2/15 sent template as Mrs D advised #647
                          16/2/15 received letter from Restons #653, advised by MrsD to send CCA #655
                          25/2/15 Received CCA, T&Cs and statements from Arrow (filed away)
                          5/3/15 Received CCA , T& Cs and statements from Restons (filed away)
                          1/7/15 Received letter from Restons. #713 #714 - Niddy advised to reply with MPT letter
                          26/7/15 Received MPT reply from Restons. Letter was dated 23/07/2015 and it had a covering letter (included in this post), my application. T&Cs and annual statements.
                          Emailed to Niddy and PlanB

Hi All,

Received reply from Restons to my MPT I was advised to sent.
                          Will forward what I have received to PlanB and Niddy to see what my next steps will be

bobo xx

Attached Files

Comment

Bobo

You just need to send a one liner referring them to your previous letter their letter is just bloody nonsense

very simply

dear sirs

With reference to your letter of blah. Can I refer you to the letter of blah received at your office on blah, which should be read by your company.

yours faithfully

Bobo

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                              Bobo

You just need to send a one liner referring them to your previous letter their letter is just bloody nonsense

very simply

dear sirs

With reference to your letter of blah. Can I refer you to the letter of blah received at your office on blah, which should be read by your company.

yours faithfully

Bobo
                              Hello Mrs D!

Thank you for your reply.
                              Unfortunately my EGG debt is enforceable and been advised to tread carefully as Restons are pain in the backside.
                              Wished it was simple

bobo x

Comment

yup they are, but your fighting here to blag it and get them to back off, hopefully because you make them think you are too much trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X