GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

I would just file away. You are entitled to send as many CCA requests as you want.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      I would just file away. You are entitled to send as many CCA requests as you want.
      Thank you cymruambyth

In this case, I have been advised to avoid sending CCA request as I have done so in the past.
      As Niddy said, lucky for me I didn't include the £1 fee this time as it was a mistake to request CCA again
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Hiya ya

Hope you're feeling better now? Well, if not you will be when you've read this message mile

It is actually unenforceable as it is clearly a recon - not that I can tell with the same accuracy as you can pinpoint (being its not my account) but their cover letter gives it away where they confirm it is a recon.... basically respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624

Obviously cease all repayments to this and treat it as 100% unenforceable until further notice and also keep us updated on here with any reply etc....

Thanks & well done - that's why I like to check things every so often cos when i'm snowed under mistakes can and do invariably happen, as shows with this.

Hi All!

Not heard from these guys since September 2012, and that was from Scot Call.

Received letter from RBS for MInt credit card dated 27/5/16.
        At the same time received welcome letter from Cabot. Both in same envelope.

Shall I file away and see what they do next please?

Thank you in advance. bobo xx
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't mean send another request, just that their letter meant nothing!

Yes, file these away as well.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi, sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't mean send another request, just that their letter meant nothing!

Yes, file these away as well.
            Thank you cymruambyth! I like "file away"

Comment

TESCO CREDIT CARD (Mrs bobo's)

Type of account: Tesco Credit Card
              • Date commenced: 2003
              • Approx balance: £303.93
              • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
              • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
              • Account owner: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC-Card Services

25/2/11 Received letter from Moorcroft, will email it to Niddy and wait for advice
              26/2/11 Niddy said to ignore letter from Moorcroft. See http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=139
              5/3/11 Received "POSSIBLE LITIGATION" letter from Moorcroft, emailing it to Niddy
              10/3/11 Send letter as Niddy adviced http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=147
              28/3/11 Received CCA from Tesco Credit Card. Uploaded and waiting for Niddy's advise
              11/4/11 Send CCA Query letter as advised by Niddy
              15/4/11 Received letter from Tesco Credit Card, emailed to niddy

17/4/11 Received reply from Tesco
              13/9 Received letter from Robinson Way, saying, "IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED"
              Received letter from Robinson Way 26/9/11(see post #316) - Been advised to ignore

Received letter from robinson way dated 13/10/11. See post #323 Been advised to ignore
              14/11/11 Received post card from robins way going to send the door step template
              16/10 Sent >>>>>Templates - Harassment
              Received letter from robs way dated 24/11. See post# 366

Received letter dated 21/5/16 - Typical Payment Plan letter from Robinson Way - Filed away
              Received letter dates 4/6/16 - Why have you not contact us letter

Hi All!

Please advise....do I need to respond to the letter dated 4/6/16 from Robinson Way please?

Plus, I have attached the letter they sent back in 2012....thought they no longer deal with this account??

Many thanks!

bobo xx

Received letter from robs way dated 24/11/11.
              Attached Files

Comment

I think this is another that comes under "file away" or you could just send a one-liner saying that this is unenforceable.

It doesn't matter that they've dealt with the account before, it's just part of the merry-go-round.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  I think this is another that comes under "file away" or you could just send a one-liner saying that this is unenforceable.

It doesn't matter that they've dealt with the account before, it's just part of the merry-go-round.
                  Thank you Pixie! I will choose "file away!" bobo xx

Comment

Yea good idea. File away but keep us updated as and when they write.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

TESCO CREDIT CARD (Mrs bobo's)

Type of account: Tesco Credit Card
                      • Date commenced: 2003
                      • Approx balance: £303.93
                      • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                      • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                      • Account owner: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC-Card Services

25/2/11 Received letter from Moorcroft, will email it to Niddy and wait for advice
                      26/2/11 Niddy said to ignore letter from Moorcroft. See http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=139
                      5/3/11 Received "POSSIBLE LITIGATION" letter from Moorcroft, emailing it to Niddy
                      10/3/11 Send letter as Niddy adviced http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=147
                      28/3/11 Received CCA from Tesco Credit Card. Uploaded and waiting for Niddy's advise
                      11/4/11 Send CCA Query letter as advised by Niddy
                      15/4/11 Received letter from Tesco Credit Card, emailed to niddy

17/4/11 Received reply from Tesco
                      13/9 Received letter from Robinson Way, saying, "IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED"
                      Received letter from Robinson Way 26/9/11(see post #316) - Been advised to ignore

Received letter from robinson way dated 13/10/11. See post #323 Been advised to ignore
                      14/11/11 Received post card from robins way going to send the door step template
                      16/10 Sent >>>>>Templates - Harassment
                      Received letter from robs way dated 24/11. See post# 366

Received letter dated 21/5/16 - Typical Payment Plan letter from Robinson Way - Filed away
                      Received letter dates 4/6/16 - Why have you not contact us letter
                      Received letter from robs way dated 24/11/11. Please see post # 831

Hi All,

Received letter from Robinson Way dated 15/6/16.
                      Will file away, unless advised different.

Thank you in advance. bobo xx
                      Attached Files

Comment

File away, you are on the home run to SB so they are making a last effort!

Comment

Update

Barclaycard 1 (Mrs bobo's)

Type of account: Barclaycard
                          Date commenced: Before 2004
                          Approx balance: £3190
                          Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                          Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                          Account owner: Barclaycard

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=314

8/5/13 Requested CCA again for ignoring creditors letters
                          received letter from MKDP dated 20/5/13 (#513). Advised to ignore

23/5/16 Received letter from Howard Cohen dated 11/5/16. Please see post #812

24/5/16 Send LBA template to Howard Cohen
                          24/5/16 Send CCA to Robinson Way
                          Received response regarding CCA request (even though I forgot to include £1) please see post #825. Advised to file away.

Hi All!

Received Pre-Legal Assessment letter from Robinson Way dated 15/6/16.
                          Asked to call them before 26/6/16.

Please advise.

bobo xx

Attached Files

Comment

Sorry -original post related to earlier account.

Comment

I'd not respond to that
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

File away, you are on the home run to SB so they are making a last effort!
                                Yay! Thank you cymruambythxx

Comment

Working...
                                X