GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    pond life DCA

just pop off a sold in dispute
    Thank you Mrs D x
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

Type of account: EGG Loan
      Date commenced: 09/03
      Approx balance: £19,541.94
      Date last paid: September 2010
      Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS and now. not paying
      Account owner: Egg Banking PLC

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=229

8/5/13 Resend CCA request as been ignoring letters
      9/3/14 Received CCA , requested back in may 2013. Forwarded to Niddy and wait for advce.
      14/3/14 Niddy confirmed CCA is now enforceable as there's been changes since 2010
      Niddy advised to blag and send missing PT template
      28/3/14 Received reply from Arrow. They dont agree the CCA they sent have missing PT. Forwarded to Niddy.
      Niddy advised to leave it, wait and see what they'll do next.
      3/4/14 Received letter from Fenton Cooper, see post #613
      Advised by MOD to send "
      sold in dispute template"
      Sent template 4/4/14
      Received letter from Fenton Cooper saying they have noted my comments and have sought further info from their client
      17/4/14 Received letter from Fenton Cooper

Hi Niddy and Mods and everyone!

I have received reply to the "sold in dispute" template that was sent out on 4/4/14.

Please advise what shall I do next?

Thank you in advance.

bobo x

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
        I sent Debt Managers a letter regarding my circumstances offered to pay £1 every month.
        Please see reply from them, the letter on the right.

Then I replied on 12/12/14, telling them my friends would help me to pay £300 F&F settement. And they repiled with the letter on the left.

Please advise where do I go from here......what other templates can I use now? Or shall I CCA them again? Many thanks!!

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
        Balance : 4570
        date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
        Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
        Received CCA 22/10/10
        Niddy confirmed Enforceable and advised to send blagging letter 22/10/10
        Received letter from Virgin demanding missed payments, emailed a copy to Niddy 14/12/10
        7/10/11 received letter from mbna virgin saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency. Advised to ignore.
        19/10/11 Received EARLY SETTLEMENT OFFER letter from AIC dated 17/10/11. Advised to ignore.
        26/1/12 Received 2 letters. 1 from MBNA Virgin and the other from Arrow. Going to send "Account sold in dispute" template.
        27/01/12 Send "Account sold in dispute" to Arrow
        14/4/12 Received letter from dryensfairfax

24/1/14
        With this account being enforceable, I have offered F&F on 8/5/13 and got refused,
        they rather accept the £1 monthly offer payment for 6 months.
        Now the time is up and they have start chasing again

Received "Notice of Doorstep Collection" letter from Debt Managers today.
        Going to send the £1 offer letter to them again and see what happens.

13/8/14 Received letter from Arrow Global dated 7/8/14 asking for proposal repayments

Hi All!

Not heard from anyone regarding this account for a while until today.

Received letter from Arrow Global acting on behalf of Debt Managers Ltd asking for to provide proposal for repayments

Going to send them same offer again as last time and see what they will send back.

bobo x

Comment

13/8/14 Received letter from Arrow Global dated 7/8/14 asking for proposal repayments

Not heard from anyone regarding this account for a while until today.

Received letter from Arrow Global acting on behalf of Debt Managers Ltd asking for to provide proposal for repayments

Going to send them same offer again as last time and see what they will send back
          That makes sense since you say it's sadly

Hopefully this will keep things out of court for the time being.

Who knows what will happen as the years go by

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            That makes sense since you say it's sadly

Hopefully this will keep things out of court for the time being.

Who knows what will happen as the years go by
            Thanks Plan B! That's exactly what I am trying to do. Hope they get so sick of chasing and accepts the offer

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

22/5/13 Received letter from Arrow
              28/5/13 received "address inquiry" letter
              14/6/13 Sent this template as advised by Niddy

"Dear Sirs,

Ref: xxxxxxxx

I write with reference to your letter dated 28th May 2013, the content having been noted.

Thanks for writing to me, confirming you're not going to write to me. It's fine by me, I am happy for you never to contact me again - after all it's not like you're a nuisance and a drain on society is it?

Obviously you want paying, I am responding to you but you are playing silly beggars which suits me fine. If you want to discuss this matter like adults then I suggest you use your common sense and update your records or close the account as missing in action.

Funny that you wrote to me asking me to pay money, yet when I write asking for info you then clam up - so do you want to try and resolve matters or not?

A copy of my last letter is attached for your action, alternatively I'd like to thank you for agreeing never to contact me again.

Yours faithfully,"

15/8/14 Received letter from Arrow dated 7/8/14

Hi All!

Received this letter from Arrow.

Shall I ignore? Seems like they are fishing, and it looks like they not certain where I am resided.

Thank you in advance for all advise.

bobo x

Attached Files

Comment

Wait for Restons to make contact, then let us know and we will advise. For now, do nothing.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks SXGuy!! Will update when I hear anything.....but hope I don't

Comment

You may not. Or you might. I got a few calls and then it was passed on. Some people do get letters. So it's anyone's guess really!
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

22/5/13 Received letter from Arrow
                      28/5/13 received "address inquiry" letter
                      14/6/13 Sent this template as advised by Niddy

"Dear Sirs,

Ref: xxxxxxxx

I write with reference to your letter dated 28th May 2013, the content having been noted.

Thanks for writing to me, confirming you're not going to write to me. It's fine by me, I am happy for you never to contact me again - after all it's not like you're a nuisance and a drain on society is it?

Obviously you want paying, I am responding to you but you are playing silly beggars which suits me fine. If you want to discuss this matter like adults then I suggest you use your common sense and update your records or close the account as missing in action.

Funny that you wrote to me asking me to pay money, yet when I write asking for info you then clam up - so do you want to try and resolve matters or not?

A copy of my last letter is attached for your action, alternatively I'd like to thank you for agreeing never to contact me again.

Yours faithfully,"

15/8/14 Received letter from Arrow dated 7/8/14

Hi All!

Received this letter from Arrow.

Shall I ignore? Seems like they are fishing, and it looks like they not certain where I am resided.

Thank you in advance for all advise.

bobo x

Hi!

Received letter from Restons dated 22/8/14 with mandatory form asking for my name and address plus employer details etc etc

Please advice what shall I do.

But I don't think they know if I have received the letter as in the past Arrow have been asking me to confirm my address and I never got back to them.

Thank you in advance.

bobo x
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by bobogosing; 30 August 2014, 19:22. Reason: typo

Comment

Hi!

Received letter from Restons dated 22/8/14 with mandatory form asking for my name and address plus employer details etc etc
                        “Mandatory” according to whom?

Ignore all requests for information which are not required by a court. If a solicitor has actually used the word “mandatory” on a “fishing for information” form, that could be considered a misrepresentation of their legal position and be valid cause for a complaint in the future. I wouldn't push it now, though.

The letter has plenty of tell-tale signs which tell me it is not serious. Solicitors who are serious about taking legal action do not offer 10% reductions on the balance, they don't include paragraphs designed to trick you into giving them your telephone number, and they don't say that they “may” be instructed. Their attitude may change, but at the moment I don't believe they are serious.

It appears from the time line as though the account holder is still in default of a valid s.77 CCA request. In the interests of maintaining a paper trail, I would write back to the solicitors informing them of this fact.

SH

Comment

Thanks SH!

Since they are not sure of my whereabouts, as they are asking for confirmation of my name and address,
                          can I not leave it and see what happens if this letter is not serious?

bobo x

Comment

Didn't you write to Arrow with a CCA request on 8th May? If so, didn't you put your name at the end of the letter, and address at the top so they knew where to send the papers?

If the solicitors are writing to you at the correct address, they must already have it.

I'm not sure there's a lot of mileage in trying to hide an address they're already writing to.

I've only got limited internet access at the moment, and I'm going offline now. Just don't want you to think I'm ignoring you if I don't reply until tomorrow.

SH

Comment

Very true SH :P

Ok.....looks like I will need to send a CCA template to Restons.

Comment

Restons' letter before action is very direct and does not include the word "May". But best to keep well on top of this shower of sharks.

Comment

Working...
                                X