GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
    Thanks carol01! I suppose CCA them again would do no harm. Can I CCA creditors every month or it can only be done once a year?
    also just so you know my letter before action(LBA) was sent 11.5 months earlier that they relied on on the POC so even though that letter seems harmless enough i would treat it the same as a LBA and get a cca request out to them to stop them in their tracks
    ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
      as far as i know you can request 1 every month but if it went to court then they would see this as a stalling tactic but.. if you haven't requested a cca from mkdp then i would send another one but lets see what the experts say mods/niddy/andrew i just know if i had my time again iwould have sent a cca to mkdp instead i left it and ended up with a N1 which after 19 months is still on going
      Thanks carol01! I have CCA both accounts and they keep sending their terms and conditions. No sign of the actual agreements.
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

then i shall hand over to the experts just wanted to share my experience with you as these are under handed vermon and they must be dealt with... hope this does not infringe the defamation act 2013

Comment

just checked mkdp are a bunch of twats they bully people into submission by issuing unlawful N1's this is acceptable under the defamation act 2013

Comment

Well said!

Comment

Bobo if you would feel better and just to me safe why don't you send a one liner saying

please note that the letters of blah, blah blah blah and their content have not been addressed, enclose copies of the letters you've sent, belt and braces never hurts.

thanks Carol, it's useful to try to track their practices and you can never tell what'll they'll do next, so good save.

Comment

BARCLAYCARD (Mr bobo's)

Started : 06/03
                Balance : 4406
                date last paid (full amount):14/09/10
                send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
                Received Final Response letter from Barclay.
                13/1/11 Emailed to Niddy. For Niddy's response see post#90
                Received letter from Calder Financial dated 14/3/11. Emailing it to Niddy for advise(22/4/11)
                6/6/11 sent Debtors Final Response - CCA Received as Niddy advised
                24/1/14
                Received letter from MK Rapid Recoveries
                26/1/14 Sent CCA
                3/3/14 Received letter & tc from Barclay dated 28/2/14

Hi Everyone,

Received this from Barclays and TC that they say is my my agreement, do I need to respond or file away please? Thank you in advance bobo x

Attached Files

Comment

BARCLAYCARD (Mr bobo's)

Started : 06/03
                  Balance : 4406
                  date last paid (full amount):14/09/10
                  send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
                  Received Final Response letter from Barclay.
                  13/1/11 Emailed to Niddy. For Niddy's response see post#90
                  Received letter from Calder Financial dated 14/3/11. Emailing it to Niddy for advise(22/4/11)
                  6/6/11 sent Debtors Final Response - CCA Received as Niddy advised
                  24/1/14
                  Received letter from MK Rapid Recoveries
                  26/1/14 Sent CCA
                  3/3/14 Received letter & tc from Barclay dated 28/2/14

Hi Everyone,

Received this from Barclays and TC that they say is my my agreement, do I need to respond or file away please? Thank you in advance bobo x

OK.... This is a result for you ...you keep that letter very safe ....

well done

If anyone writes to you about this let us know.....
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                    OK.... This is a result for you ...you keep that letter very safe ....

well done
                    If anyone writes to you about this let us know.....
                    Oh....so that's good news?? Will file away in a very safe place. Thank you Deepie

Comment

Excellent. Well done
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
                        Balance : 4570
                        date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
                        Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
                        Received CCA 22/10/10
                        Niddy confirmed Enforceable and advised to send blagging letter 22/10/10
                        Received letter from Virgin demanding missed payments, emailed a copy to Niddy 14/12/10
                        7/10/11 received letter from mbna virgin saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency. Advised to ignore.
                        19/10/11 Received EARLY SETTLEMENT OFFER letter from AIC dated 17/10/11. Advised to ignore.
                        26/1/12 Received 2 letters. 1 from MBNA Virgin and the other from Arrow. Going to send "Account sold in dispute" template.
                        27/01/12 Send "Account sold in dispute" to Arrow
                        14/4/12 Received letter from dryensfairfax

24/1/14
                        With this account being enforceable, I have offered F&F on 8/5/13 and got refused,
                        they rather accept the £1 monthly offer payment for 6 months.
                        Now the time is up and they have start chasing again

Received "Notice of Doorstep Collection" letter from Debt Managers today.
                        Going to send the £1 offer letter to them again and see what happens.
                        I sent Debt Managers a letter regarding my circumstances offered to pay £1 every month.
                        Please see reply from them, the letter on the right.

Then I replied on 12/12/14, telling them my friends would help me to pay £300 F&F settement. And they repiled with the letter on the left.

Please advise where do I go from here......what other templates can I use now? Or shall I CCA them again? Many thanks!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Excellent. Well done
                          Thank you to you and all at aad forums. Really grateful xx

Comment

I sent Debt Managers a letter regarding my circumstances offered to pay £1 every month.
                            Please see reply from them, the letter on the right.

Then I replied on 12/12/14, telling them my friends would help me to pay £300 F&F settement. And they repiled with the letter on the left.

Please advise where do I go from here......what other templates can I use now? Or shall I CCA them again? Many thanks!!
                            is £300 your best offer? Cca them yea, why not
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              is £300 your best offer? Cca them yea, why not
                              Thanks for reply Niddy.
                              Was thinking go for the lowest first and keep offering them the same amount for a while......fingers crossed they'll get sick of me and eventually will give me a figure that I am comfortable with to pay them.
                              Will CCA them tomorrow.

Comment

Hehe I like your style

keep us updated. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X