GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    OK I'd get off a new CCA request to Arrow Global now, I think they may be going to issue papers so if you can get a CCA off that should delay them for a time. This is what I'd do if it were me.

Get it off first class recorded to-day
    Hi,

Received response from Arrow dated 25/2/15

Do I file away and wait or please advise what's my next move.
    Attached Files
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      Received response from Arrow dated 25/2/15

Do I file away and wait or please advise what's my next move.
      Can you send the documents Arrow have sent you in reply to your CCA request to Niddy using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        Can you send the documents Arrow have sent you in reply to your CCA request to Niddy using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
        Thank you for reply PlanB. I have already sent in the past and Niddy said its enforceable.
        Shall I still send the latest ones?

Comment

Are they any different from the other documents that you have received?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            Not checked. Will dig them out and compare. Update on here tomorrow, its late now. Thank you!

Comment

Hi All!

I am going to send documents to Niddy, cannot find previous CCA that Arrow have sent. Its in the house somewhere, just don't want to delay replying to Arrow

Comment

Hello Niddy!

Sorry to bug you, hope you have time to have a look at EGG CCA I emailed you. Thank you in advance.
                bobo x

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                  Hi All!

I am going to send documents to Niddy, cannot find previous CCA that Arrow have sent. Its in the house somewhere, just don't want to delay replying to Arrow
                  Are the other terms they sent you different to these ones just received?

Dont worry about Arrow too much. They bark loud......

However what you've sent me is, as before, enforceable in my opinion.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Are the other terms they sent you different to these ones just received?

Dont worry about Arrow too much. They bark loud......

However what you've sent me is, as before, enforceable in my opinion.
                    Thank you Niddy for your time

Need to dig the previous terms out to have a look. I have put them too safe

Dont worry about Arrow too much. They bark loud...... But dont I need to worry about Restons?

Restons have send a reply and terms (think they are terms) too Tried to upload on here but it keep saying file too big??
                    I have emailed to you instead Niddy.

Hope to hear from you and advise soon.

Thank you in advance.

bobox

Comment

I've emailed you. Ill update this thread later - for now please don't worry about the previous cca - just reply to my email.

Thanks
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        I've emailed you. Ill update this thread later - for now please don't worry about the previous cca - just reply to my email.

Thanks
                        Hi Niddy!

I have replied to your emails.

And hope I have not confused you with the muddle up of the term 26 from Restons and Arrow.

Thank you!

bobo x

Comment

SAINSBURY (mr bobo's)

Started : 11/03
                          Type of account: credit card
                          Balance : 8000
                          date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
                          Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10
                          send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=310

8/5/13 Request CCA again as been ignoring letters

Received letter from arrow global dated 22/5/13

16/6 sent template as Niddy advised. Please read post #523

Received letter from Blake Lapthorn dated 3/7/13. Please see post #524

6/7/13 Niddy advised to sent a cover letter and attached a copy of what I sent to the dca and tell them, "attached is a copy of my letter to Arrow Global to which I'm still awaiting a response"...

Received letter dated 22/7/13 from Blake Lapthorn, saying they have queried my letter to their client (Arrow) and will revert to me as soon as possible.

25/9/13 Received letter from Blake Lapthorn and Financial means Questionnaire.

26/9/13 Replied to Blake Lapthron saying I am still waiting for my CCA request from Arrow

Received letter from Arrow Global dated 17/3/15 saying account been tranferred to Moorcroft debt collection

Received letter from Moorcroft dated 27/3/15. See post #672
                          Hi All!

Not heard from these guys (Sainsbury credit card) for a while.

Chasing starts again

Reeived letters from Arrow dated 17/3/15 and Moorcroft. dated 27/3/15

Letter from Arrow basically says management of account been transferred to Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd, all direct queries should go to Moorcroft.

I have attached the letter from Moorcroft for your all to see.

Right! I am planning to send them a covering letter stating them to response to my CCA request back in 2013.
                          Please advise if I am doing it wrong, still don't have the confidence to deal with this by myself

Thank you all in advance

bobo x
                          Attached Files

Comment

That *Hello* letter seems pretty harmless to me

They say they will write to you again in seven days so why not wait to see what thay have to say then. No rush to engage with them.

Plan B x

Comment

That *Hello* letter seems pretty harmless to me

They say they will write to you again in seven days so why not wait to see what thay have to say then. No rush to engage with them.

Plan B x
                              Thank you PlanBbeen worrying over what to reply.
                              Ok, will wait and see what they send next.....just hope it will take them another year rather than 7 days, hee hee!

bobo x

Comment

still don't have the confidence to deal with this by myself
                                Why would you want to deal with your debts all by yourself when you've got us to help you

Plan B x

Comment

Working...
                                X