GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    did you get that letter in January? and you've had nothing else since?
    Hello Mrs D! Sorry.....the letter was yesterday's, 5/2/15. The last letter I had from Restons is dated 22/8/14, which I uploaded in #625.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

ok I know they are saying may result in proceedings but I think it needs to be taken as an LBA, coos Restons can be a little trigger happy with court papers.

So you need to send this http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...ction-response I'd get it off tomorrow 1st class recorded just to make sure they get it.

Comment

ok I know they are saying may result in proceedings but I think it needs to be taken as an LBA, coos Restons can be a little trigger happy with court papers.

So you need to send this http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...ction-response I'd get it off tomorrow 1st class recorded just to make sure they get it.
        Thank you Mrs D!

Will send it tomorrow

bobo x

Comment

Bobo I haven't read back through all of your thread but I can see you were sent a reply to a previous CCA request in June 2011 by Egg Banking plc which Niddy said was illegible.

Have you had any other documents sent to you by anyone else since then?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            Bobo I haven't read back through all of your thread but I can see you were sent a reply to a previous CCA request in June 2011 by Egg Banking plc which Niddy said was illegible.

Have you had any other documents sent to you by anyone else since then?
            Hi PlanB! Yes, they send the same CCA back in 27/3/14 >>>>> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...E-diary/page31

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
              The last communication I had was back in 31/8/14, sent a one liner as advised. Asking for them to reply my CCA request dated 17/03/14.
              They claim their client did comply with the request.

Is that true?

Can someone please advice what to do with this letter plus financial questionnaire that I received on 5/2/15 from Restons Solicitors.
              It seems odd that they should send a letter to your home address asking you to confirm that address. Do you own or rent the property?

Others wil be able to advise of whether or not you should provide financiakl and employment data to which the shysters are not presently entitled.

I will say this, though: Mr Warrington seems to be semi-literate, or he would surely know that "aide" is a noun and that "aid" is the verb.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post

Is that true?

It seems odd that they should send a letter to your home address asking you to confirm that address. Do you own or rent the property?

Others wil be able to advise of whether or not you should provide financiakl and employment data to which the shysters are not presently entitled.

I will say this, though: Mr Warrington seems to be semi-literate, or he would surely know that "aide" is a noun and that "aid" is the verb,

Is that true? Yes, they send CCA and its enforceable, Niddy advised to brag missing PT and buy time

It seems odd that they should send a letter to your home address asking you to confirm that address. Do you own or rent the property? The address they have is a rented property

Others wil be able to advise of whether or not you should provide financiakl and employment data to which the shysters are not presently entitled. Been advised to ignore in previous posts

I will say this, though: Mr Warrington seems to be semi-literate, or he would surely know that "aide" is a noun and that "aid" is the verb.

Comment

Hi!

Can someone please advice what to do with this letter plus financial questionnaire that I received on 5/2/15 from Restons Solicitors.

The last communication I had was back in 31/8/14, sent a one liner as advised. Asking for them to reply my CCA request dated 17/03/14.

Thank you in advance.

bobo x
                  "MrsD
                  Re: bobogosing's UE diary

So you need to send this http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...ction-response I'd get it off tomorrow 1st class recorded just to make sure they get it"

Hi All!

Sent template as MrsD advised on 7/2/15
                  Received reply from Reston's today, 19/2/15

Please advised what to do next. Letter looks confusing!

Thank you in advance. bobo xx
                  Attached Files

Comment

24/1/14
                    With this account being enforceable, I have offered F&F on 8/5/13 and got refused,
                    they rather accept the £1 monthly offer payment for 6 months.
                    Now the time is up and they have start chasing again

Received "Notice of Doorstep Collection" letter from Debt Managers today.
                    Did they even try to collect your doorstep?

Comment

OK I'd get off a new CCA request to Arrow Global now, I think they may be going to issue papers so if you can get a CCA off that should delay them for a time. This is what I'd do if it were me.

Get it off first class recorded to-day

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                        Did they even try to collect your doorstep?
                        Nope! Not that I know off.

Comment

OK I'd get off a new CCA request to Arrow Global now, I think they may be going to issue papers so if you can get a CCA off that should delay them for a time. This is what I'd do if it were me.

Get it off first class recorded to-day
                          Thank you MrsD. Will do. But out of curiosity, Restons letters said their clients have already complied my CCA request back in 2014. Sending CCA again will buy more time?

Comment

"MrsD
                            Re: bobogosing's UE diary

So you need to send this http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...ction-response I'd get it off tomorrow 1st class recorded just to make sure they get it"

Hi All!

Sent template as MrsD advised on 7/2/15
                            Received reply from Reston's today, 19/2/15

Please advised what to do next. Letter looks confusing!

Thank you in advance. bobo xx
                            Do I need to reply to Restons please beside sending CCA to Arrow. Thank you

Comment

you can send as many cca requests as you like, just not within a month of each other, I'd send a copy to Restons as well marked clearly COPY

Comment

you can send as many cca requests as you like, just not within a month of each other, I'd send a copy to Restons as well marked clearly COPY
                                Thank you MrsD

Comment

Working...
                                X