GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    I'd not respond to that
    Thank you Niddy!
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      Thank you Niddy!
      Anytime

Not long till you're SB
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

BARCLAYCARD (Mr bobo's)

Started : 06/03
        Balance : 4406
        date last paid (full amount):14/09/10
        send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
        Received Final Response letter from Barclay.
        13/1/11 Emailed to Niddy. For Niddy's response see post#90
        Received letter from Calder Financial dated 14/3/11. Emailing it to Niddy for advise(22/4/11)
        6/6/11 sent Debtors Final Response - CCA Received as Niddy advised
        24/1/14
        Received letter from MK Rapid Recoveries
        26/1/14 Sent CCA
        3/3/14 Received letter & tc from Barclay dated 28/2/14
        Received "Notice of intended legal action" letter from Keynes Collections dated 26/3/15.
        6/4/15 Sent Niddy's template (#689) together with Plan B's advise #695 to Keynes and MKDP
        Received reply/letter from MKDP dated 10/4/15 #699

Hi All!

Received letter from Robinson Way dated 15/6/16.

Looks like they been busy on 15/6/16 dishing out letters....lol!!

This account is definitely UE, as received letter from MKDP back in April 2015 and Plan B replied to this on post #695.

"" Wowsa, that's the letter you need!

The first two paragraphs on Page 2 make it clear that MKDP are fully aware that they cannot and therefore will not enforce the debt. It's there in black and white.

Highlight those two paragraphs in yellow and the last paragraph on Page 1, and attach the whole letter to Niddy's letter (forget the Barclays' letter for now).

Add a small paragraph into Niddy's letter after the one ending in "will not work" which says something like "Your client MKDP is also fully aware that this debt is unenforceable which they confirmed in writing to me on 20th May 2014 (see attached)".

Lucky you to have that letter even if you never posted it on the forum. Something tells me you won't be hearing from Keynes again after this.

Plan B x""

Will file away.

bobo xx
        Attached Files

Comment

Ah bless them, they think you will have forgotten
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Perhaps they like to keep in touch , you'll get a birthday card next x
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
              Perhaps they like to keep in touch , you'll get a birthday card next x

Comment

oh shit. I hope I'm not too late.....

Don't send anything. Right now you're in control & they're in default. By sending a new request they could remedy the existing flaws and thus put them in control.
                Update

Barclaycard 1 (Mrs bobo's)

Type of account: Barclaycard
                Date commenced: Before 2004
                Approx balance: £3190
                Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                Account owner: Barclaycard

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=314

8/5/13 Requested CCA again for ignoring creditors letters
                received letter from MKDP dated 20/5/13 (#513). Advised to ignore

23/5/16 Received letter from Howard Cohen dated 11/5/16. Please see post #812

24/5/16 Send LBA template to Howard Cohen
                24/5/16 Send CCA to Robinson Way

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                Hi bobo. I hope you haven't sent the LBA response yet. As you've already sent a cca request for this account, send the LBA response that Niddy links in this post and I wouldn't be sending a new cca request...it gives them the chance to rectify things.
                Hi Pixie!

Thank you for your reply and advice.

Was at PO and no, not send LBA yet because I remembered last night reading there were two version of LBA templates.
                So, I thought to myself.....better go home and double check which template to use. I am glad I did

Regarding the CCA, I did sent to Robinson Way but not included the £1 :P
                Forgot I had to pay £1....in a way, good job.
                So, even thought I have sent the CCA request, they will not respond. Fingers crossed.

Out of curiosity......even though I have received a reconstructed CCA, that was from MKDP and not Robinson Way.

MKDP sold my debt to Robinson Way late last year. (Never CCA them)

Its Robinson Way that have instructed Howard Cohen Solicitors to contact me, I still don't need to request CCA from Robinson Way?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

bobo xx
                Morning All

Received letter from Robinson Way, dated 22/6/16

Letter is for Barclaycard, been advised not to send CCA after I have posted it without £1 fee.
                Please see post #818

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

bobo xx
                Attached Files

Comment

That's good because they have put in writing to you that you haven't sent a £1 exactly what Niddy said! That's good news!

Originally Posted by Never-In-Doubt oh shit. I hope I'm not too late.....

Don't send anything. Right now you're in control & they're in default. By sending a new request they could remedy the existing flaws and thus put them in control.

I am sure someone will be along to advise but as Niddy pointed out you're in control!
                  Last edited by Roger; 26 June 2016, 12:42.

Comment

as above do nothing at the moment xxx

Comment

oh shit. I hope I'm not too late.....

Update

Barclaycard 1 (Mrs bobo's)

Type of account: Barclaycard
                      Date commenced: Before 2004
                      Approx balance: £3190
                      Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                      Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                      Account owner: Barclaycard

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=314

8/5/13 Requested CCA again for ignoring creditors letters
                      received letter from MKDP dated 20/5/13 (#513). Advised to ignore

23/5/16 Received letter from Howard Cohen dated 11/5/16. Please see post #812

24/5/16 Send LBA template to Howard Cohen
                      24/5/16 Send CCA to Robinson Way

Hi bobo. I hope you haven't sent the LBA response yet. As you've already sent a cca request for this account, send the LBA response that Niddy links in this post and I wouldn't be sending a new cca request...it gives them the chance to rectify things.
                      Hi Pixie!

Thank you for your reply and advice.

Was at PO and no, not send LBA yet because I remembered last night reading there were two version of LBA templates.
                      So, I thought to myself.....better go home and double check which template to use. I am glad I did

Regarding the CCA, I did sent to Robinson Way but not included the £1 :P
                      Forgot I had to pay £1....in a way, good job.
                      So, even thought I have sent the CCA request, they will not respond. Fingers crossed.

Out of curiosity......even though I have received a reconstructed CCA, that was from MKDP and not Robinson Way.

MKDP sold my debt to Robinson Way late last year. (Never CCA them)

Its Robinson Way that have instructed Howard Cohen Solicitors to contact me, I still don't need to request CCA from Robinson Way?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

bobo xx
                      Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                      as above do nothing at the moment xxx
                      Thanks nightwatch! I definitely will do nothing!! bobo xx

Comment

Phew goodo x
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

I agree bobo, just file it away, ignore the threats of what Howard Cohen MAY do and let us know when they write next.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I agree bobo, just file it away, ignore the threats of what Howard Cohen MAY do and let us know when they write next.
                            Thank you Pixie! Will do xx

Comment

Hi All!

Popping in to say hello!!

I have received letters from some creditors. Mainly offering reduced payments.
                              I have filed them away and will update my diary soon.

bobo xx

Comment

Thanks for the update, I hope all your letters will be so easy to deal with!

Comment

Working...
                                X