GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
    MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
    Balance : 21,300
    date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
    Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
    Received CCA 21/10/10
    Niddy confirmed 22/10/10
    Received letter from MBNA demanding missed payments and emailed to Niddy 14/12/11
    12/5/11 Received credit agreement terminated letter
    20/5/11 Sending>>>Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation as Niddy advised

Update

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
    Balance : 21,300
    date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
    Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

22/10/10 Niddy confirmed Unenforceable

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=252

8/5/13 As I have been ignoring their letters, Niddy have advised to sent CCA request.
    22/5/15 Received letter from Arrow (#706), Asking for verified of my address
    29/6/15 Niddy advised to send template posted on #712 to reply Arrow's letter dated 22/5/15
    25/8/15 Received CCA from Arrow. Will email to Niddy to have a look.

Hi All!

I have now received CCA for my MBNA Credit Card from Arrow dated 25/8/15. The request was sent back in 8/5/13
    I will email the documents to Niddy and update when I have news.

bobo x

Hi Niddy,

Just wandering you have received my reply to your last email please?
    Dont want to spam your email account.

bobo xx
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Just wandering you have received my reply to your last email please?
      Dont want to spam your email account.

bobo xx
      Yes I'm waiting for Jo to get back to me - try and relax.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Yes I'm waiting for Jo to get back to me - try and relax.....
        Hi Niddy! Its hard to relax when I am getting them left right and centre
        Any news regarding MBNA account from Jo please?

I have also forwarded the response from Canada Square Operations regarding EGG's SAR via email. Hope you have receive it.

Many thanks!

Kris xx

Comment

Hi Niddy! Its hard to relax when I am getting them left right and centre
          Any news regarding MBNA account from Jo please?

I have also forwarded the response from Canada Square Operations regarding EGG's SAR via email. Hope you have receive it.

Many thanks!

Kris xx
          You need to relax. Stressing doesn't help.

Ive spoken to Jo, with the documents you've sent so far it is currently UE based on s.78 & s.86 flaws. If you send me the DN we'll clarify whether it's also got s.87 issues. Right now don't do anything. If they issue a claim we will help you.

Now you've to play the hardest game of poker to date - you need to try and relax because you are in control. Not the creditor. All you need to do is to keep quiet & keep us updated with anything you receive now.

If you have the DN please send me a copy.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You need to relax. Stressing doesn't help.

Ive spoken to Jo, with the documents you've sent so far it is currently UE based on s.78 & s.86 flaws. If you send me the DN we'll clarify whether it's also got s.87 issues. Right now don't do anything. If they issue a claim we will help you.

Now you've to play the hardest game of poker to date - you need to try and relax because you are in control. Not the creditor. All you need to do is to keep quiet & keep us updated with anything you receive now.

If you have the DN please send me a copy.
            Hi Niddy! Thank for your time I have forwarded the DN to your email. I will definitely keep quiet and forward anything I receive from MBNA. bobo x

Comment

You have a few emails!

Comment

You have a few emails!
                Thank you Niddy! All emails replied. Will wait for your advise regarding EGG when you are back. bobo xx

Comment

THIS RELATES SPECIFICALLY TO EGG

If you could - to keep things separate - can you please send me one new email entitled 'bobosing egg documents' and send me the following documents:

1. A copy of your latest CCA request (ie the request you sent to EGG/DCA)
                  2. A copy of the reply / replies to this request
                  3. Any correspondence received since the CCA request and today
                  4. A copy of any termination notice / default notice / notice of assignment to a DCA
                  5. Copies of any DCA letters / threats from the last CCA to date
                  6. A copy of the statements for the month before default, the default month and the month after (if you have the info - if not don't worry)

I do not need to see the SAR documents nor the reply to that - we'll deal with that separately.

I am asking you to resend me everything relevant because I want to run this past Jo - Egg are notoriously hard to find as UE but I want Jo to cast her expert eye over things as there could be an error I have missed so it's worth you redoing this for me.

I don't have the original copies you mailed because we always delete paperwork - we never retain anything so once you email me I will delete that email (DPA purposes).

If you need to do it on more than one email please title them 'bobosing egg documents - Part 1' etc etc

Send pdf copies please not photo's.

Thanks

Comment

THIS RELATES SPECIFICALLY TO EGG

If you could - to keep things separate - can you please send me one new email entitled 'bobosing egg documents' and send me the following documents:

1. A copy of your latest CCA request (ie the request you sent to EGG/DCA)
                    2. A copy of the reply / replies to this request
                    3. Any correspondence received since the CCA request and today
                    4. A copy of any termination notice / default notice / notice of assignment to a DCA
                    5. Copies of any DCA letters / threats from the last CCA to date
                    6. A copy of the statements for the month before default, the default month and the month after (if you have the info - if not don't worry)

I do not need to see the SAR documents nor the reply to that - we'll deal with that separately.

I am asking you to resend me everything relevant because I want to run this past Jo - Egg are notoriously hard to find as UE but I want Jo to cast her expert eye over things as there could be an error I have missed so it's worth you redoing this for me.

I don't have the original copies you mailed because we always delete paperwork - we never retain anything so once you email me I will delete that email (DPA purposes).

If you need to do it on more than one email please title them 'bobosing egg documents - Part 1' etc etc

Send pdf copies please not photo's.

Thanks
                    Hi Niddy

Will get on to it

Do I need to send all the T&C's that they have sent with their replies again please?

Many thanks!

bobo xx

Comment

Yes please but keep each letter individual. So everything from (example) 10th Feb comes in one PDF called "egg reply 10.02.15"

make sense? We need everything. Then we'll check it over thoroughly for you.

Comment

Yes please but keep each letter individual. So everything from (example) 10th Feb comes in one PDF called "egg reply 10.02.15"

make sense? We need everything. Then we'll check it over thoroughly for you.
                        Hi Niddy!

1. A copy of your latest CCA request (ie the request you sent to EGG/DCA) - done
                        2. A copy of the reply / replies to this request - done
                        3. Any correspondence received since the CCA request and today - done
                        4. A copy of any termination notice / default notice / notice of assignment to a DCA - only have assignment notice
                        5. Copies of any DCA letters / threats from the last CCA to date - done
                        6. A copy of the statements for the month before default, the default month and the month after (if you have the info - if not don't worry) - don't have any

Many thanks!

bobo xx

Comment

Thanks - just replied asking for the recent SAR and CPR letters and replies as well - I will then send it all to Jo to assess for you......

thanks for all your hard work - but could save you £20k so well worth it - lets see what Jo says.

SAR received so just the recent CPR you sent to Rectums please then we're done.

Comment

Hi Niddy!A copy of any termination notice / default notice / notice of assignment to a DCA - only have assignment notice
                            Can you please clarify - no Default Notice (section 87 CCA 1974) was issued? So you've never had a formal default notice that you remember? It will look like the MBNA one you sent earlier... (but from Egg)

Comment

If I remember right, they did sent one and I ve binned it. Didn't know they were important back then.

That's why I was hoping SAR would give me all info

Comment

If I remember right, they did sent one and I ve binned it. Didn't know they were important back then.

That's why I was hoping SAR would give me all info
                                Ok we'll deal with SAR later. Just bear with me. I need the recent letter copies you sent restons. That's all. No DN - fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X