GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Hehe I like your style

keep us updated. Good luck
    Will do! xx
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

well donexx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You have won! Congratulations! Unlike Barclaycard to admit UE, I had to fight through FOS and still did not get an admission from them.

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
          BARCLAYCARD (Mr bobo's)

Started : 06/03
          Balance : 4406
          date last paid (full amount):14/09/10
          send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
          Received Final Response letter from Barclay.
          13/1/11 Emailed to Niddy. For Niddy's response see post#90
          Received letter from Calder Financial dated 14/3/11. Emailing it to Niddy for advise(22/4/11)
          6/6/11 sent Debtors Final Response - CCA Received as Niddy advised
          24/1/14
          Received letter from MK Rapid Recoveries
          26/1/14 Sent CCA
          3/3/14 Received letter & tc from Barclay dated 28/2/14

Hi Everyone,

Received this from Barclays and TC that they say is my my agreement, do I need to respond or file away please? Thank you in advance bobo x

Received letter from MKRR today and its dated 28/2/14.

Now that Barclays have admitted they do not have my CCA, MK Rapid Recoveries whom is the new owner of the outstanding balance is still trying to collect money owed.
          Do I ignore or is there a template I can send them please? Thank you in advance xx
          Attached Files

Comment

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...firming-no-cca

copy the letter from Barclays and attach it.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...firming-no-cca

copy the letter from Barclays and attach it.
              Will do, thanks again! xx

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

Type of account: EGG Loan
                Date commenced: 09/03
                Approx balance: £19,541.94
                Date last paid: September 2010
                Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS and now. not paying
                Account owner: Egg Banking PLC

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=229

8/5/13 Resend CCA request as been ignoring letters

Hi All!

Received my Egg CCA today, it was requested again on 8/5/13 because I have been ignoring their letters. Took their time though.
                I have uploaded it in the "secure content" and waiting for Niddy's or other experts advise.

Here's the letter that came with the CCA.

Thank you in advance. bobo x
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi!

Just wondering if anyone has EGG agreement for loans that taken out on 09/2003 please?
                  Want to compare to the recon I received recently.
                  So damn wished I have the original
                  Many thanks!

bobo x

Comment

Why compare? It doesn't work like that. No two cases are the same.

The point of UE is that you're delaying things till SB and that means you'd need to be able to stand there in court and state whether you have seen these terms before or not. If not you declare not.

It's a question of who to believe; if it got that far of course
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Why compare? It doesn't work like that. No two cases are the same.

The point of UE is that you're delaying things till SB and that means you'd need to be able to stand there in court and state whether you have seen these terms before or not. If not you declare not.

It's a question of who to believe; if it got that far of course
                      Gulp......!! hope it doesn't get to that!!! xx

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

9/3/14 Received CCA , requested back in may 2013. Forwarded to Niddy and wait for advce.
                        14/3/14 Niddy confirmed CCA is now enforceable as there's been changes since 2010
                        Niddy advised to blag and send missing PT template
                        28/3/14 Received reply from Arrow. Forwarded to Niddy.

Hi All!

Received my Egg CCA today, it was requested again on 8/5/13 because I have been ignoring their letters. Took their time though.
                        I have uploaded it in the "secure content" and waiting for Niddy's or other experts advise.

Here's the letter that came with the CCA.

Thank you in advance. bobo x
                        Morning all!

Since I have sent the missing PT template, I received reply from Arrow dated 27/3/14
                        I have forward a copy to Niddy and see what else I can do.
                        Not paid since 9/10.....hopefully I can continue

bobo x
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ok they don't agree. Fine. Just ignore, see what comes next. Keep us updated

Comment

Thanks Niddy! Will update if I get anything x

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

9/3/14 Received CCA , requested back in may 2013. Forwarded to Niddy and wait for advce.
                              14/3/14 Niddy confirmed CCA is now enforceable as there's been changes since 2010
                              Niddy advised to blag and send missing PT template
                              28/3/14 Received reply from Arrow. They dont agree the CCA they sent have missing PT. Forwarded to Niddy.

Morning all!

Since I have sent the missing PT template, I received reply from Arrow dated 27/3/14
                              I have forward a copy to Niddy and see what else I can do.
                              Not paid since 9/10.....hopefully I can continue

bobo x

Morning Niddy, Mods and everyone!

Received letter from Fenton Cooper asking for payment.
                              Please advice what to do next

bobo x
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by bobogosing; 3 April 2014, 07:28. Reason: not completed, missing upload and updates

Comment

pond life DCA

just pop off a sold in dispute

Comment

Working...
                                X