GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Hugs Bo-Bo x
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      Hi All!

Popping in to say hello!!

I have received letters from some creditors. Mainly offering reduced payments.
      I have filed them away and will update my diary soon.

bobo xx
      Hi All!

Popping in to let you all know I am still here.
      I really appreciate for all Niddy and the Mods do for me.
      When I feel down or anxious from receiving letters from creditors, I think of AAD straight away.....I know this forum will never let me down.
      This forum helps to calm me and helps me to thinks there is light at the end of the tunnel

I want to say a big THANK YOU!! Will never forget this forum and will always donate when I can, as I know the advise and service I received here will no way be affordable elsewhere in my circumstances.

bobo xx
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

thank you Bobo, we all help each other, just get through to the end, that's what we all look forward to

xxxx

Comment

Aaaaw bless. Thank you bobo - you've definitely been AAD's biggest sole contributor to date and we are sincerely grateful. It helps keep us going to help others stand their ground and utilise their rights.

Thank you.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

A big THANK YOU to you bobo
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              A big THANK YOU to you bobo
              xx

Comment

• Morning All!

Trying to get back into swing of things as not been on here for a very long time......sorry!!

My hubby have received this letter from drydens solicitor and needs advice how to reply
                I have tried to find the past notes regarding this account but no joy

Only managed to find this:

Post #55 dated 14/12/2010

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
                Balance : 4570
                date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
                Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
                Received CCA 22/10/10

I am forwarding the letter from drydensfairfax, please advice.
                Thank you in advance

Comment

• Not a PAP Pack, i.e. different pages for him to fill in? Diana Mayhew

Comment

• Thank you for responding The Tech Clerk

I am sorry I do not understand what you you are advising

PAP Pack? Do you mean the Income & Expenditure and payment offer forms from drydensfairfax?

Also, wouldn't the account be statutory barred as its been more than 6 yrs payment was made

Thank you in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                      Not a PAP Pack, i.e. different pages for him to fill in? Diana Mayhew
                      Hi The Tech Clerk,

Do you mean I need to post on "Diana Mayhew's account to get advice please?

Thank you in advance

Comment

• It is a request for her to pop in here? PAP = that is the question attached I&E etc etc to that letter you posted above> statute barred by the sounds of it ???

Comment

• I take it you have not paid this since 2016 , was this one that Niddy said was enforceable ?can you tell us when the last payment was and when it was defaulted,
                          has the letter sent to you a list of options from A to x
                          when was the last time they contacted you,
                          sorry but as you know it will take ages for anyone to look back through 58 pages of post while we are trying to help others at the same time
                          and to help you we need all the information in one place or mistakes can be made

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                            I take it you have not paid this since 2016 , was this one that Niddy said was enforceable ?can you tell us when the last payment was and when it was defaulted,
                            has the letter sent to you a list of options from A to x
                            when was the last time they contacted you,
                            sorry but as you know it will take ages for anyone to look back through 58 pages of post while we are trying to help others at the same time
                            and to help you we need all the information in one place or mistakes can be made

Hi nightwatch!

Thank you for responding and I do understand all diaries are stacked up with so many queries and replies

The last payment was made on 23/9/2010

Arrow have been sending sending letters now and again which I file away as previously advised to file away if not threatening . Plus, this account with MBNA has not been paid since 2010, should be statutory barred and never thought they will still send threatening letters

The letter from drydensfairfax sounded more serious, so I thought better seek professional advice

Thank you!

bobo

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
                              The last payment was made on 23/9/2010

Arrow have been sending sending letters now and again which I file away as previously advised to file away if not threatening . Plus, this account with MBNA has not been paid since 2010, should be statutory barred and never thought they will still send threatening letters

The letter from drydensfairfax sounded more serious

I can't find the history of this debt to see when it was assigned to Arrow Global (Guernsey).

Was that last payment in 2010 made to MBNA or to Arrow or someone else?

When was the account defaulted (what year) since there are other potential arguments as to when the Statute Barred clock starts to tick for legal purposes, not just the last payment?

Did you send your s77-79 CCA Request to MBNA or Arrow or someone else?

I can see a post which says that Niddy said the credit agreement was enforceable, is that right?

What correspondence have you sent to Arrow since they purchased the debt?

You (your Hubby) have 30 days to reply to the Letter of Claim so you have time to research the background first. It's tempting to fire off a response to 'make it go away' but this can only trigger a more serious attempt by the debt owner to remedy any flaws that may have been made along the line and then they issue a claim when they've got all their ducks in a row.

Take your time.

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

I can't find the history of this debt to see when it was assigned to Arrow Global (Guernsey).

Was that last payment in 2010 made to MBNA or to Arrow or someone else?

When was the account defaulted (what year) since there are other potential arguments as to when the Statute Barred clock starts to tick for legal purposes, not just the last payment?

Did you send your s77-79 CCA Request to MBNA or Arrow or someone else?

I can see a post which says that Niddy said the credit agreement was enforceable, is that right?

What correspondence have you sent to Arrow since they purchased the debt?

You (your Hubby) have 30 days to reply to the Letter of Claim so you have time to research the background first. It's tempting to fire off a response to 'make it go away' but this can only trigger a more serious attempt by the debt owner to remedy any flaws that may have been made along the line and then they issue a claim when they've got all their ducks in a row.

Take your time.

Di

Hi Di!

Thank you for your reply

1. Was that last payment in 2010 made to MBNA or to Arrow or someone else?.......last payment was to MBNA

2. When was the account defaulted (what year) since there are other potential arguments as to when the Statute Barred clock starts to tick for legal purposes, not just the last payment? Default Notice was dated 7/2/2011

3. Did you send your s77-79 CCA Request to MBNA or Arrow or someone else? Niddy advised to send CCA to MBNA and Arrow. Sent CCA to MBNA back in Oct 2010 and then requested CCA from Arrow back ine August 2014

4. I can see a post which says that Niddy said the credit agreement was enforceable, is that right? Yes, Niddy said it was enforceable and see it I can drag it till statutory barred, fingers crossed, I hope it is

5. What correspondence have you sent to Arrow since they purchased the debt? Not responded to Arrow . Only requested CCA, as they sent exact same copy as MBNA has sent back in 2010, I posted the reply from Arrow and was advised to file away

Thank you in advance and look forward to your advice

bobo

Comment

Working...
                                X