GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

PS Can anyone advise what template shall I use to reply Restons please? I really do hope I can drag it till Oct 2016

Thank you in advance

bobo x
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      MrsD advised to sent CCA on 16/2/15, which I did. And I received the reply which I uploaded yesterday.#713

Yep! SB is around Oct 2016. This is why I am trying to brag as long as possible.

Niddy have seen the CCA earlier this year in February via PM.
      He has advised to brag as long as possible.

I hear what you say BoBo but as Niddy posted on your thread so eloquently this morning Restons are not a firm to be messed with and I agree with that.

You say Niddy previously advised you to blag as long as possible with an enforceable debt , so you need to consider whether or not you've reached the end of the line in blagging terms. Not us.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        I hear what you say BoBo but as Niddy posted on your thread so eloquently this morning Restons are not a firm to be messed with and I agree with that.

You say Niddy previously advised you to blag as long as possible with an enforceable debt , so you need to consider whether or not you've reached the end of the line in blagging terms. Not us.

Plan B x
        Thank you PlanB. I know what you are saying.

Niddy has said went it comes to the crunch, I will need to start making payments or offer F&F.

So, does this mean I wait for their next letter rather finding a template to reply?

bobo x

Comment

does this mean I wait for their next letter rather finding a template to reply?

We can't answer that question until you have emailed the documents as requested in post # 716

Can you email Niddy and me that Restons letter and all the documents they enclosed with it. We'll get back to you midweek. If not then post a reminder on this thread on Thursday.

Comment

Hi PlanB!

Sorry to bother you again.

Just wondering....can I not buy time and query why the Arrows terms and conditions compare to theirs (Restons) are different?
            I know its only a minor different in wording, but surely that's not my true copy?

bobo x

Comment

We can't answer that question until you have emailed the documents as requested in post # 716
              Sorry PlanB, didn't see post #724
              OK, will email the documents Restons sent tomorrow to you and Niddy.

Thanks again PlanB

bobo x

Comment

Hi PlanB!

Sorry to bother you again.

....can I not buy time and query why the Arrows terms and conditions compare to theirs (Restons) are different?

You're not bothering me at all.

All I mean is that in order for us to suggest what you might want to do next you need to tell us exactly what you're facing.

You're also entering that tricky phase when you have to decide what and what not to say.

If you tell them precisely where they've gone wrong then you may place them in a position to be able to put things right following your tip-off.

Email the stuff we've asked for and we'll take it from there.

Plan B x

Comment

Just wondering....can I not buy time and query why the Arrows terms and conditions compare to theirs (Restons) are different?
                  I know its only a minor different in wording, but surely that's not my true copy?

bobo x
                  They will be different variations. However I'm pretty sure this was enforceable so it's unlikely now not going to be. Send just whatever you received in this most recent cca request as a single document pdf - not 100 images.

Let's forget the last CCA - different DCA's may lose stuff and mistakes can happen so we need just the current CCA stuff. For now, forget the other CCA's you've received (and any old associated documents). We now focus on the new docs received.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    They will be different variations. However I'm pretty sure this was enforceable so it's unlikely now not going to be. Send just whatever you received in this most recent cca request as a single document pdf - not 100 images.

Let's forget the last CCA - different DCA's may lose stuff and mistakes can happen so we need just the current CCA stuff. For now, forget the other CCA's you've received (and any old associated documents). We now focus on the new docs received.
                    Thank you Niddy and PlanB!

Please help

I have managed to take photo shots of the documents I received from Restons, sent to my email, there's 6 pages but I don't know how to convert to PDF, My laptop is very basic, don't have much software.

Please advice.

Thank you in advance.

bobo x

Comment

just search google for a free pdf creator.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If it's 6 photos just attach them as JPEG / PNG then. It's fine.
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          If it's 6 photos just attach them as JPEG / PNG then. It's fine.
                          Thank you Niddy!

Phew!! Saved me!!

Was really struggling with the PDF creater that I downloaded. Think it messed up my desktop abit. Need to take it off as I still don't know how to convert the documents to PDF.

OK,,,,emailing you and PlanB the docs

Thank you in advance

bobo x

Comment

emailing you and PlanB the docs
                            I've got those and have replied by email

Plan B x

Comment

I've got those and have replied by email

Plan B x
                              Replied to your email

Comment

Hi Niddy and PlanB,

Just wondering have you both hada chance to look at the documents I emailed.

bobo xx

Comment

Working...
                                X