GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
    I have received letter from Restons for my EGG Loan. Its confirmed Enforceable by Niddy.
    .......its time to make a F&F offer by the look of this latest letter.

I go to GP for my illness

I see you are seeking help from your GP who can confirm that in writing which may help as part of any negotiations if that's what you decide to do. There are FCA CONC rules about the way creditors should treat people with illness.

Wait and see what Niddy says when he's seen your paperwork. You have until 1st September to reply (at the latest).

Don't let a letter spoil your day. It's only a piece of A4 paper

Plan B x

Comment

In your email last night you said that PPI was added to this loan at the outset even though you think you didn't request it (you subsequently cancelled it). This may mean the creditor has to also comply with s.18 on Multiple Agreements if it's showing on your CCA

See here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ll=1#post10834

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Can you please clarify;

1. Have you been getting regular annual statements?
        2. Did you ever receive notification of assignment?
        3. Have you received a default notice?

Please PDF the CCA paperwork and resend it me. Let me have another look before worrying too much about making an offer. Thanks.
        Hi Niddy!

I have sent the CCA and T&Cs via email.
        Hope I have done it right.

1. Have you been getting regular annual statements? Yes, but they are sending them to my previous address. Only ones I received is copies from Restons thats attached to my CCA T&C's requests.

2. Did you ever receive notification of assignment? Yes. It was assigned to Britannica - Arrow in June 2011

3. Have you received a default notice? Yes, but it was binned not realising I will need it

bobo xx
        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          In your email last night you said that PPI was added to this loan at the outset even though you think you didn't request it (you subsequently cancelled it). This may mean the creditor has to also comply with s.18 on Multiple Agreements if it's showing on your CCA

See here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ll=1#post10834

Plan B x
          Hi Plan B! I have managed to scan the T&Cs and emailed to Niddy, hope I have done it right though.

bobo xx

Comment

Yep - we're on it. I'm speaking to Jo as this ppi is a real problem. There's no mention of it.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yep - we're on it. I'm speaking to Jo as this ppi is a real problem. There's no mention of it.
              Thank you Niddy. Wouldn't SAR help? I will have all info then. I just want to be sure myself. As the loan was taken out over 10 years ago.And I have no paperwork or statements of the loan with the "protection insurance".

Comment

Thank you Niddy. Wouldn't SAR help? I will have all info then. I just want to be sure myself. As the loan was taken out over 10 years ago.And I have no paperwork or statements of the loan with the "protection insurance".
                It won't give you the time you need so hold fire till I get hold of Jo tonight - likely I'll create you a response to send back with SAR asking for time to get info so you can clarify your position. Nothing to do till Monday so try and relax for now....

You have until 1st September - a SAR gives 40 days. Leave it with me...
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'll be around later tonight as got a few bits to do later. I'll reply here / by email and send you the relevant letters to issue.

A SAR will be needed but hold fire as I'll edit it to suit your needs for you and send you it directly with a response to Rectums too.

Comment

I'll be around later tonight as got a few bits to do later. I'll reply here / by email and send you the relevant letters to issue.

A SAR will be needed but hold fire as I'll edit it to suit your needs for you and send you it directly with a response to Rectums too.
                    Thank you Niddy! bobo x

Comment

Just waiting for you to reply to my email then I'll pdf and email you some templates to print & send off......

Comment

16/2/15 received letter from Restons #653, advised by MrsD to send CCA #655
                        If this is accurate - great

I have emailed you 2 documents to print and send. Good luck - keep us updated here and keep me updated with ANY replies via email as well please.

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

Type of account: EGG Loan
                          Date commenced: 09/03
                          Approx balance: £19,541.94
                          Date last paid: September 2010
                          Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS and now. not paying
                          Account owner: Egg Banking PLC

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=229

8/5/13 Resend CCA request as been ignoring letters
                          22/5/13 Received letter from Arrow
                          28/5/13 received "address inquiry" letter
                          14/6/13 Sent this template as advised by Niddy
                          22/8/14 Received letter from Restons dated 22/8/14 with mandatory form asking for my name and address plus employer details etc etc
                          (link for SH's advise) http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post429524
                          29/1/15 Received letter from Restons Solicitors
                          7/2/15 sent template as Mrs D advised #647
                          16/2/15 received letter from Restons #653, advised by MrsD to send CCA #655
                          25/2/15 Received CCA, T&Cs and statements from Arrow (filed away)
                          5/3/15 Received CCA , T& Cs and statements from Restons (filed away)
                          1/7/15 Received letter from Restons. #713 #714 - Niddy advised to reply with MPT letter
                          26/7/15 Received MPT reply from Restons. Letter was dated 23/07/2015 and it had a covering letter (included in this post), my application. T&Cs and annual statements.
                          Emailed to Niddy and PlanB. Was advised to sit and wait what they will send next as I have ran out of bragging excuses.

20/8/15 Received letter from Restons dated 18/8/15
                          24/8/15 Templates given from Niddy to reponse to the Restons letter I recieved dated 18/8/15. Also to SAR EGG for full information of my loan account.

Morning All!

I will send the templates Niddy has helped with.
                          Will update the forum when I receive response.

Once again, Thank you for your time and advice Niddy and the mods. Really grateful for this forum being here to help us at our desperate times.

bobo xx

Comment

If this is accurate - great

I have emailed you 2 documents to print and send. Good luck - keep us updated here and keep me updated with ANY replies via email as well please.
                            Thank you Niddy! I will double check the dates when I get home and adjust dates if need to be. bobo x

Comment

No need to adjust. It's fine plus I pdf'd the letter so you can't edit.

Comment

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
                                Balance : 21,300
                                date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
                                Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
                                Received CCA 21/10/10
                                Niddy confirmed 22/10/10
                                Received letter from MBNA demanding missed payments and emailed to Niddy 14/12/11
                                12/5/11 Received credit agreement terminated letter
                                20/5/11 Sending>>>Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation as Niddy advised

Update

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
                                Balance : 21,300
                                date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
                                Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

22/10/10 Niddy confirmed Unenforceable

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=252

8/5/13 As I have been ignoring their letters, Niddy have advised to sent CCA request.
                                22/5/15 Received letter from Arrow (#706), Asking for verified of my address
                                29/6/15 Niddy advised to send template posted on #712 to reply Arrow's letter dated 22/5/15
                                25/8/15 Received CCA from Arrow. Will email to Niddy to have a look.

Hi All!

I have now received CCA for my MBNA Credit Card from Arrow dated 25/8/15. The request was sent back in 8/5/13
                                I will email the documents to Niddy and update when I have news.

bobo x

Comment

Working...
                                X